Welcome to Gaia! ::

Night High

Back to Guilds

Come one and all! Human, vampire, demon, mind reader... anything! 

Tags: Romance, Role Playing, Creatures, High School 

Reply Inside
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:20 pm
He saw his sister he might as well read this

User Image Jin Akerio turned it into a school for the gifted. Many people thought she was the angel to give so much to make the dark dreary place into a happy beautiful school....

By then he had enough he closed it knowing he wasn't in there and put the book back and walked back to his seat  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:26 pm
"Well. That depends. If you want anything good that involves that topic. Here I've got just the thing." Jeremiah said. He stood up straight and walked over to his desk. He pulled out a bag and unzipped it. He grabbed a book with a black leather cover. "Just in case you need any other books just let me know." Jeremiah handed the book to her. On the cover read Just In Case by:Meg Rosoff in gold lettering.  

Abnegated_Soul

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 pm
Hannah looekd at the book and for once in two years she smiled. "T- Thanks..." she said looking at him and went back to where she was sitting and started reading  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:30 pm
"I'm always here to help." Jeremiah said. He was truly glad he could help. That was a great book and he knew that it turned his world around when he read it.  

Abnegated_Soul

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:34 pm
Hannah was in the middle of the book in two minutes, of corse she was a fast reader. "This is a really awesome book..." she said to herself but set it down beside her and worked at her lip percing try to get it off "Ow... oww.." she said and finally pulled it out but her lip was bleeding and put her hand over her mouth and didn't touch a thing  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:35 pm
Akio sees the girl bleeding he walks over to her "Ehh you need some help?"he says  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:39 pm
Hannah looked at him then slightly nods "I might be emo but this is just nuts!" she said then covered up her lip with her over hand cause her first was dripping blood "Gah... I don't like this!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:42 pm
He looks around "One sec" he runs out and comes back with a bunch of paper towels he neels down and carfuly puts some on her lip  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:44 pm
Hannah looked at him and nodded letting him know she apperciated it and took off a couple and held them to her lip for a second relizing she tore her lip trying to get that percing off  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:48 pm
"Ohh...." he says when he sees her lip "Yeah you need to go to the nurses office" he wonders if his sister hired a nurce yet  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:50 pm
Hannah nodded "But I have no idea where it is" she said laughing scared as she looked around scared for once in her life she was scared  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:53 pm
He saw that she was scared so he took her hand and said "I'll find my sister she'll know" and he stood up and walked still holding onto her  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Hannah followed and looked around just keeping quiet. Why is he so nice...? she thought looking at him for a second then back around
((do we go to another forum or..?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:57 pm
Yuki looked over at Jeremiah and blushed a bit.

Devan looked at her questioningly. He followed her gaze and laughed. "Him, really." He shook his head. "What am I going to do with you Yuki?" He asked laughing.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:58 pm
(( yeah to the science room ))  
Inside

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff