Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply Roleplay Forum
State Prison Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selvendor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:16 am
User Image
"Just a little more... Wait, are you talking to me-- Shoot!" Engarde stabbed the device on his wrist with a finger, nearly breaking it. He cursed himself; it was pretty much his only entertainment. His eyesight was getting shot because of it, too.

He looked up at the gnarled old man in the fancy uniform and the orange beefbag. They seemed to be talking to him.

User Image

"I've been in here since before you came, tangerine. Did it escape your thick head when my arrest was plastered all over the news?" he sneered, pushing his hair back from his forehead and pulling out a glass of wine from nowhere. "As for what I did, I did nothing. I'm in here for protection against some jumped-up psycho assassin."

Engarde peered a little closer at the gangster idiot. He supressed a shudder. "Ugh, that hair... Reminds me of Phoenix Wright... Damned lawyer and his precious 'truth'."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:23 am
User Image
"Hmmmm..."

*Alba mused, thoughtfully; another one of these detainees mentioning 'Phoenix Wright'. Certainly this man must have been a formidable opponent.... Then again, given the calibre of his fellow inmates... maybe he just had dumb luck.*

"So. You also possess negative feelings towards a Mr Phoenix Wright, do you?"

*Alba motioned to Mr Tigre*

"My red skinned friend here has a score to settle with him. Perhaps you would be interested in settling your grievances with him?"

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Selvendor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:31 am
User Image

Engarde was suspicious. He didn't trust anyone, let alone a smug old man he'd only met a minute ago.

"...What's in it for you?" he asked slowly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:41 am
User Image
"A good question.. What do I gain? Well. In return for your revenge on Mr Phoenix Wright, I would like you to help me in regards to my own little problem. A man by the name of Miles Edgeworth. Because of him I am languishing in this hell hole."

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Selvendor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:47 am
User Image

"...Heh. Not exactly my favourite prosecutor, either. Between the two of them they managed to get that dammned assassin to break his contract with me and come after me. Phoenix Wright gave me a choice; life in here or death out there."

"What exactly is your plan for bringing down those two, anyway? Prison break and killing spree?" He snorted disdainfully. "I think not."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:52 am
User Image
"Ah... So you know of Miles Edgeworth too..."

*Alba was amused, he noted that the youth seemed to have a personality disorder too; a fairly vicious personality at that.*

"Well, I am sure that you would be a useful ally, then."

*He stroked his beard thoughtfully, a plan; the first order of business was obviously to break free from prison and then (perhaps more importantly) to find the location of Miles Edgeworth and Phoenix Wright...*

"Well. It certainly seems that we have a nice little brood of conspirators... So I suppose now would be the time to formulate a plan of action..."

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Selvendor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:01 am
User Image

"What, an orange musclehead with weights where his brain should be? A man with frankly ridiculous hair, a giggling goth girl, and you, an old git who didn't run away while he had the chance? Nice 'conspirators', sir." he pointed out in a mocking tone.

"Plus, if you really are going to break out from prison, I won't be coming with you. Being here is better than being dead. And trust me, once De Killer hears I'm out, he will come for me. You too, maybe, if his screwed up code of ethics lets him."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:14 am
User Image
"Hah. A spineless wimp I see.. Well if you prefer this cage then be my guest... I, however, have no desire to languish in confinement forever."

*He smirked, stroking his beard thoughtfully*

"It sounds like you've certainly made some big, big mistakes... A famed killer out for your life? Quite a mess indeed.."

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:14 pm
Selvendor
User Image

"What, an orange musclehead with weights where his brain should be? A man with frankly ridiculous hair, a giggling goth girl, and you, an old git who didn't run away while he had the chance? Nice 'conspirators', sir." he pointed out in a mocking tone.

"Plus, if you really are going to break out from prison, I won't be coming with you. Being here is better than being dead. And trust me, once De Killer hears I'm out, he will come for me. You too, maybe, if his screwed up code of ethics lets him."

User Image"OK I DIDN'T SAY NUTTIN' CAUSE I THOUGHT YOUSE LOOKED LIKE A WISEGUY!

User ImageNOW I SEE I'S GOTTA BEET YOUR'S HEAD IN!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:16 pm
User Image

Pwwwhh... Hold it, tiger.
It won't do us any good if you do that, now would it?  

Abandoned_Account001

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:28 pm
User Image

Dahlia sat in the prison by herself, wondering what all the raquet was. She knew it was the others but didn't bother to think about why they'd be making so much noise all of a sudden.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image "Listen Girls, youse best get outsa here,
User Image,Cause this guys bout' ta git a taste of the Tiger!
User Image"GRAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

Abandoned_Account001

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image

I said hold it!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:41 pm
RadicalStar
User Image

I said hold it!

User Image "GGGNNNEERRKK!"