Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:07 pm
Ryuuki-chan
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Ryuuki-chan
ElkiLiger
Heh heh.

I'm too paranoid to let anyone read over my shoulder for more than 2 seconds.

Well, since I'm not gay, I don't have to worry about taking a girl to the formal. Although that's what I might do if no guys ask me out! My and my friend will have to go as friends. Damn. Well, I can only hope... I still have this year as well as next year.

xp I have three years until senior prom....I'll just keep my eye on the pretty Seto look-alike in my class heart

You have a Seto look-alike in your class?! eek

More or less...he's very tall, with brown hair, blue/grey eyes; he's scarily intelligent and well read too (although he's nicer than our Seto xp ) and on lab days he wears a very trenchcoat-ish lab jacket heart

Take a picture, please!
I wantr too see the Seto look-a-like!
Besides... the guild s hidden only members can see it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:50 am
My parents are demarcats so i dont think they would care but even still i will not take that chance. To get to my yaoi pics folder you have to go through about 7 diffeerent folders and i learned to delete files from my internet history os my parents coan't look up what i've been reading sweatdrop My parents know that i read fanfiction but they don't know i read yaoi. I have had a close call though. I was reading Harry potter yaoi story and my mom comes over and kicks me out off of the comp and she wouldn't let me close the window and she started to read out loud from the screan. thank god i wasn't reading a lemon it was only some people talking about one of the gay characters. Byut my friend had it even worse. she had it that her mom found her entire yaoi pics folder! she had to delete the folder, had a 3 hr long talk bout yaoi and was grounded from the internet for a month. GOD WHAY DO PARENTS HAVE TO BE SO DENSE AND THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING?  

athena kaiba

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:19 pm
Ryuuki-chan
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Ryuuki-chan
ElkiLiger
Heh heh.

Well, since I'm not gay, I don't have to worry about taking a girl to the formal. Although that's what I might do if no guys ask me out! My and my friend will have to go as friends. Damn. Well, I can only hope... I still have this year as well as next year.

xp I have three years until senior prom....I'll just keep my eye on the pretty Seto look-alike in my class heart

More or less...he's very tall, with brown hair, blue/grey eyes; he's scarily intelligent and well read too (although he's nicer than our Seto xp ) and on lab days he wears a very trenchcoat-ish lab jacket heart

Yup... sounds like Seto me... heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:22 pm
Kaiba Lily
Ryuuki-chan
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Ryuuki-chan
ElkiLiger
Heh heh.

Take a picture, please!

I wanna see too!!! It's hidden? Did you recently change it to that?  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:59 am
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Kaiba Lily
Ryuuki-chan
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Ryuuki-chan
ElkiLiger
Heh heh.

Take a picture, please!

Guild types always been hidden.

and look pssst. I changed my name! ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:21 pm
Am I safe to say that I don't like yaoi(at all), and I'd be one of the people to probably make you feel embarrassed around in that sort of situation?

If I'm not safe, then I just made that up.  

KaibaMokuba

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:28 pm
Im Lily
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Kaiba Lily
Ryuuki-chan
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Ryuuki-chan
ElkiLiger
Heh heh.

Take a picture, please!

Guild types always been hidden.

and look pssst. I changed my name! ninja
I wanna see too 4laugh get one asap pleeease mrgreen heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:00 pm
Dead thread.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:17 pm
No! none must die!! *rushes over with ambulence* Clear!!

Mokuba: *shocks thread* we have a pluse

Good now lets keep it. I want to see that picture someday sweatdrop and now I have to see what my mom will think when we go to see the movie Brookback mountain. Shes gonna have to watch to gay guys have sex. xd and Im recently convincing my dad to read my gravitation mangas rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:43 pm
InunaideKaiba
No! none must die!! *rushes over with ambulence* Clear!!

Mokuba: *shocks thread* we have a pluse

Good now lets keep it. I want to see that picture someday sweatdrop and now I have to see what my mom will think when we go to see the movie Brookback mountain. Shes gonna have to watch to gay guys have sex. xd and Im recently convincing my dad to read my gravitation mangas rofl
xd Cool...  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:07 am
yes, so my parents are very open minded luckly, they know whats going on in the world so it doesn't bother them. Sadly that doesn't leave an interesting stories sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:02 pm
Dude, I flaunt my yaoi! I scare my friend with it but my family see's it pretty normal, well until I spazz XD they don't care either way  

Kioko Sakamoto

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:42 pm
man, I bring my doujinshi to SCHOOL. my whole psychology class knows xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:37 pm
I think the funniest moment I have ever had was at a convention last year when I bought a t-Shirt that said Yaoi my Ant-drug I though it was adorable. I showed my mom and she asked me what Yaoi means I guess she forgot about how I explained it to her a few years ago. So I told her that Yaoi is a type of genre that involves two men together in a romantic relationship in anime and manga and that it is creator by women for women. After I explained it she said ok and she didn't ask anymore questions lol.  

Moonlight_Shadow12

Ryu_chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:13 pm
Xesca
Ryuuki-chan
And I'm the master of keeping two windows up.

Cover-screen method. Can't live without it. Damn right!

The 'minimize' button is your friend, remember that!  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff