Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
The Steets ((Accepting and Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:55 pm
Riku nodded "So who leads the city?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:56 pm
Nights chuckled, "We all do, but the one who commands it the most, not even I know that."  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:08 pm
"Who has the biggest territory?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:51 am
Geo jumped from a lader landing near them with a mask on. She had a thing for entrances of of the top of buildings. She smirked Her doll like mask fit like a glove and her black Hurly hat was cocked to the side and she looked at them both"Shouldn't ask to many questions about that kid."  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:16 pm
((There's the whole crew there))
Nights shrugged, "That I don't know, I don't pay attention to that, as long as no one comes near mine." She put her hair up, her hat holding it up. She stood up to face the masked girl, knowing who it was, Geo. She crossed her arms, the crew standing right behind her, "May I help you? She asked crossly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:28 pm
Riku looked at them both and stood up "Who are you?" He asked as he walked to her holding out his hand in respect  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:45 pm
Some of her crew ran up and stood near by"Well well if it isn't like old times" she glared at the boy her eyes seemed harsher with the motionless face."I am Geo ...not much more needs to be said on the streets..my cred speaks enough" she turned back to her"I need competitors Or I'll be outa a biz. She giggled."Enjoy your selves Kidlits" She did a front flip over extremely close to him and took of on a sprint. "Yo roll" and they all followed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:11 pm
Riku shrugged "I want this one, on my own" Riku turned to them "Trust me" He sprinted after her putting on a mask and smiling putting it on the back of his head  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:50 pm
((I don't get what you just said sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:05 pm
((He ran after her, the mask you'll find out about in a minute))

"Hey, girl who thinks she's better then others... I challenge you to a dance off"He smiled  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:52 pm
Nights sighed, and rubbed her forehead, There's a lot that kid needs to learn. She thought as she grabbed the crew's mask, each crew had a different style. Nights passed the bag back, so everyone else could have one. Nights jumped in front of Geo, "Let's have a bit of fun, shall we? Or are you going to back down like the little bi*ch you know you are?" She taunted  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:09 pm
"I never back down I have a legacy to continue" She said. She snapped her fingers and the group nodded."I believe the kid , said he wanted a piece of me. On grounds rules that means him vs. Me street law must be Obed and your on my turf by a few feet." and She winked and pointed to the tag on the wall.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:29 pm
Nights took one step forward, "Does that bother you?" She asked curiously to the drama queen. "And besides, doesn't the street law require for a crew member to be in the crew for a day, and has to listen to the leader." She asked, index finger on the chin part of her mask.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:38 pm
"Fare enough but you must teach your mutt the rules before his brake gets he cut down. I respect the rules and get him a mask with the tear to allow those that he is fresh and not for challenge. I am sorry buddy but your leader has a point you aren't getting a piece of me today but rain check." She laughed.

"Alright Ill let you hit it first sense your newbie stuck his kicks in his mouth" to the night shade symbol on her face and then the mark that allowed others to know that she ascended her brother who was the old king of the streets till he was killed.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:46 pm
Nights laughed as she saw the mark, she snapped her fingers and her crew all took a step back. "That night shade mark won't be yours for much longer. Just....a small warning." She said as she turned her back on their rival crew, toward the dark ally, until finally engulfed by darkness. Riku, and the rest of the crew followed her.  
Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff