Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Wii Center
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:18 pm
If you see the new video, Link is battling on a boar, as well.

It could take place after Takt of the Wind. They could find a new land or the land could resurface. Nintendo left loopholes for a reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:16 am
Edymion
If you see the new video, Link is battling on a boar, as well.

It could take place after Takt of the Wind. They could find a new land or the land could resurface. Nintendo left loopholes for a reason.

It takes place after wind waker.I'm glad they didn't make this one a cell-shaded game^_^  

ShiroChen

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:34 pm
We don't know that it takes place after Takt of the Wind, yet rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:54 am
I can't wait for this Zelda game! Comes out for me around November sad  

Ryumeka

Ryumeka

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:11 am
And judging from the video's and what I have read from NOM (Nintendo Official Magazine), it does not take place after Wind Waker. A Link To The Past is the last Zelda game in the timeline. At the end of the credits, it says "And now the Master Sword sleeps forever!". Anyway, after Link and Zelda set off to find a new Hyrule, they came across one (supposedly where ALTTP is set in, judging from it's landscape).

My theory of the Timeline!

Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda
The Adventure of Link
Oracle of Ages
Oracle of Seasons
The Minish Cap
The Windwaker
A Link to the Past

(This may be false..it is just what I think)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:01 pm
hey in GI mag they say that the stroy may have to do with animals like cats for example  

The Insane Swordsman

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:01 pm
I think Nintendo gave a timeline in the collector's disc. I might be thinking of Metroid, however...

I'm not so sure of that timeline. It's very difficult to say that Link to the Past is the final game in the series and all others are working up to it... There, however, may well be justification of what you say. I do know for a fact, however, that Nintendo is being very tight-lipped about the game, to prevent another attempted rip-off as well as other things, so we can't say, for sure, when the game actually takes place.

I, however, believe the actual end text is "...and now the Master Sword sleeps forever...

*scroll*
*scroll*
*scroll*

...or until a time when it is needed, again..."

razz Then again...I may just have to replay the game. ^_^ I wouldn't mind it, in the least. That game is just plain fun!  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:52 pm
as far as i know there is no master sword seeing it was inbeded in ganondorfs head but yet again ganon is in the game  

Chozen

Invisible Guildsman

Aeva

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:14 am
I can't wait for this game to come out! Good thing my Aunt works in Game, so I won't have to pre-book it, hopefully. I'm not too sure if I'll be able to play it by myself or at night though. Those monsters looked pretty scary from the video clips. whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:26 pm
You can reserve it now at EB Games and GameSpot retailers O_o;  

Edymion
Captain

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:46 pm
The Legend of Zelda Blows the Roof off E3
Zelda Universe: Twillight Princess Trailer

It's official! The latest Legend of Zelda game, slated for Q4 release, has a name! You can view new movie clips! You can read new press releases! Link is about to steal our hearts, once more!  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:22 pm
*just finished downloading and watching the trailer*

eek eek eek It's so... crying beautiful...

IT ROCKS!! Link actually turned into a wolf! The battle sequence, on horseback, has been amped up! You fight bore-riding badies with big hammers! You take your sword and demolish them! You make whirlwind storms with your boomerang!

*drools* Me want... Me want now...  

Edymion
Captain

blondiegrasshopper

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:56 pm
*DROOLS*  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:13 pm
biggrin Apparently, Link Has some new moves off his horse as well. Among those are: slashing while running at the same time, and a LOTR style finishing move for when you knock a baddie on the ground xp  

CirePrahs

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:28 pm
Nintendo does have the majority of experiance when it comes to the "Zelda" style, as it has come to be known. You see it all the time when a game has the same battle and/or aiming style as was introduced in OoT.

I'm not surprised that they just decided to evolve the system in a giant leap that the industry will take a while to adjust to. Nintendo is trying to remain competitive, and this is one way to go about it. It's nice to see how Nintendo's careful and selective releases to the public have caused the industry to suddenly decide it needs to try to play catch up.

The Twilight Princess is already selling more "anticipatory" consoles than any game in a long time.  
Wii Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff