Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Pirate RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is.
  No.
View Results

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:40 pm
"Onyx, Onyx Dromeda," said Onyx laughing with the man know where he's coming from.
"Been there man, it is a horible place to be."

(**(OOC: WOW, ive started two pages Yaay)**)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:16 pm
“So Onyx, why is it that you’ve asked about me? It seems as though you’re interested in something?” Jareth said smiling slightly drunk at the other man.

“Good, now c’mon it’s time to meet the duke, I was planning on doing this tomorrow.” Mia said still using her Spanish accent. “Hello sire, I am Mia Graft. A Spanish royalty, I’ve been drifting from place to place making sure that very Spanish territory on this side of the Atlantic is not being mistreated.” Mia bowed and looked up at the tall man in front of her. “I know I know, many of the men in this bar are criminals and pirates. But most of them fly under the Spanish flag, thus they should be honored guests on this shore. They are helping the Spanish government get rid of competition.” Mia looked at the man admiringly. “If you want, M’lord, I can get dressed up and find my way to your mansion. Where I can please you in any way you like.” She smiled slyly at him. “No need to dress up for what I’d want. Come,” the duke held his arm out to her and Mia grabbed it like a lady.  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:30 pm
"I just needed someone to talk to, and you looked like you did too. You see tis is an anniversary of... she... most of my crew... and well... least your's is alive," he took his glass of whiskey and downed it in two seconds and slamed it down on the table.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:29 am
Jareth chuckled, “oh their not my crew, they’re my lady’s crew. I’m just the steersman.” He smiled, “so you’ve lost your ship have you? I know it’s not my place to ask but would you like to join the Hippocampus?” he asked a little awkwardly.

Mia sat on the duke’s bed, he started to unhook his belt, “oh no! I’ll do it,” she said as she started to undress him, and then herself. The duke laid her onto the bed and he got very close to her. Mia smiled and reached down beside the bed, where her pants were laying. She slyly pulled out a cloth and covered his nose and mouth. His body went limp and his eyes shut. “Chloroform works every time. Now then, to make it look like he took my virginity.” She took a knife from its sheath and cut her forearm letting the blood seep into the duke’s sheets. She got dressed and waited for the chloroform to wear off. Soon the duke fluttered his eyes and he saw Mia getting dressed. “Where are you going?” he asked his voice cracking. “I must go back to my ship, we need to depart in the morning.” And with that she left.  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:26 pm
(wonder where i was when all this happened?)

Wes stayed behind his cloth, blending in to his surroundings of brown wood. he almost snickered to Mia's accent. it was funny, hearing her like that. and when Mia left with the duke, he could'nt help but feel a little jealous. "all according to plan huh? if only i could come, then we could make some good dough. ah well, wonder what Jareth is grumbling at." Wes made his way out into the main bar when the soldiers left and went outside towards their boat to see a soldier waiting in front of it. "crap, whats with him, is he waiting for us? what is that paper in his hand...? lets take a look!" Wes walked by like a commoner in front of the soldier for a glance at the paper, it looked like a docking bill, with an outragous sum. "ahh COME ON!" the soldier freaked for a moment. "y-you! what is your problem kid?!" Wes freaked a little himself, and scratched the back of his head. "uhh, nothin' i forgot to do some...errands." he looked around for more soldiers, none at all. "...like what?" the soldier asked. Wes shuddered at the soldier's nosiness. "i...... gotta pick up some fresh fruit for my sick moth-... you know what screw this, if youre gonna be nosy about this i might as well..." "might as well what...?" "this!" and Wes took out his dagger, jumped over the soldier behind him and whapped him on his head with the hilt, knocking him out.
Wes dragged the soldier over to an alleyway, took the bill and stuffed it in his pocket, he stole the soldier's armor and whatever money he had. Wes marched out of the alleyway in front of the boat and stood there as if he was a soldier. "Heh"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:18 pm
(You my good man are a devious little b*****d! *huggles*)
Mia found herself walking back to her boat, feeling cold and abashed. “I wonder…” she said to herself thinking about the curse on Jareth. That day was a horrible one and often times when she was alone. She’d often find herself going over the events of that day and remembering the words the witch used to curse Jareth. Mia was once told by a self-acclaimed wizard that the only way to break a spell is to find the part of the spell that hid the way to break it. She couldn’t find anything but that they must find a mermaid who could translate Greek to fish. “It’s hopeless,” she told herself like she does often. “Where would we-” Mia bumped into a short armored figure in front of the dock to her boat. “Oi! Get out of the way. This is my boat! Now shove off before you lose your family jewels.” She threatened.  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:00 pm
"It is something to think about some of my crew is still alive. So i used what ever money i could scrounge up to be gin a new ship at a secret location. That was a referece to your love not your crew." he looked up a small tear rolled down his face.
"Maybe sailing again will be good"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:24 pm
Jareth pushed a smile and handed the man a white kerchief and said, “so you’re taking up my offer? Good, the Hippocampus was in a fight not long ago and we lost much of our crew. Mia, our captain, was heartbroken. She saw them all as her family, most of us raised her.” Jareth’s smile turned into a smirk on the right side of his mouth. He looked into the transparent brown liquid swishing in his mug.  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:46 pm
"Thanks, but i reserve the right to leave when my new ship is done. if that is all right" he drank down his next. "Who knew id be here one year to the day" another tear fell and he used the kerchief. He reachd back after giving Jareth back his kerchief and grabbed on of his twin daggers. Jareth noticed the word Alleria was inscribed on the blade in gold leters. he ripped off a section of his cape and sliced his hand holding the blade in his clenched fist the blood falling down the blade. "Never Again," he whispered and laid his dagger on the table, wrapping the torn peice of cape tightly around his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:51 pm
(Wait what just happened?)
Jareth looked at the man with a scared expression and stood up. “Uhh… okay…” He took a step backwards A little worried for the man beside him.  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:10 pm
(Ever heard of blood oaths)
he noticed that Jaret backed away "Sorry, its a habit." he resheathed his dagger and drank another glass of whiskey.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:16 pm
(Ahh I see…)
“It’s okay, you just frightened me.” Jareth said sitting back down. “I don’t mean to pry but what happened a year ago.” He hit the bar for another drink.  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:31 pm
"My ship, was attacked in the middle of the night whilewe were docked at an island. Everyone was asleep, they had a two ship advantage, when they fired a warning shot across the bow. I made the wrong choice three minuites later they started firing and we were surounded. I thought that if we could just get the anchor up then we'd have a chance,you see we were fighters not cannoneers. we got the anchor half way but by then it was too late. we'd suffered too greatly when i ordered abandon shipwith out firing a shotwe dropped a few life rafts, but there wasnt enough time, i tried to throw my d.. some one dear to me of but se used wm weight to throw me over, she went down with the ship with about three quarters of my crew. I dont know how the missed our rafts but we survived and made our way here." slamed his fist on the bar holdingup three fingers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:56 am
(Me and Yvansi did this one in YIM.)

Caryas panted as he bashed his way out of the upper story of the bar, into the rooftop area where he saw Marcus and Phintus. "Damnit, you two, you know how close ya were to getting caught?"

Marcus laughed. "Bugger off, O'Connell. I'd be fine, an' I can handle meself." He turned to Phintus. "Thanks for th' help, but I'd best be gettin' off with O'Connell. Y'see, we're meeting up wit' a feared captain fer a new gig."

Caryas smiled. "Yup. And best be comin' soon, Monroe. I seen them leavin' the pub when the Duke an' 'is soldiers showed up." He and Marcus ran down the stairs, Marcus after giving a parting bow to Phintus, and out to the docks, where they both walked up to the ship. Caryas eye'd the 'soldier' guarding it closely. "Oi. Yer too young to be one o' the dukes men. Who're ya?"  

Caryas

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:10 pm
“That’s exactly what I’m trying to figure out.” Mia said to the two men who’d just approached her ship. “Now squirt bugger off!” she said grabbing the saber stolen from a cannibal island. “I swear to Jones I’ll cut yer throat.”

Jareth nodded listening to the man’s tale. “Well, tis a sad tale indeed. Mine is not so sad but my captain’s is.” Jareth smiled to himself. “I’m sure she’d love to meet you but-” Jareth trailed off in his own thoughts.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff