0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
i hate them with a passion
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 44

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:22 pm
they are overrated alot of the time by kids that think they like ska but dont know there roots and yet they do kickass and are even better live except they insulted my favorite venue due to the lack of an air conditioning  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:43 pm

Meh, I can't say I love them. But I can't say I've listened to any of their cds. All I went to was a Streetlight Manifesto concert, and man it sucked People were moshing and crowd surfing and the music was way too fast for my taste. THe ony lgood thign I got out of that Concert was Whole Wheat Bread. Kickass band. The openers were good, and good for not being ska. Though man Gym Class heroes killed my ears. x.x

Maybe Streetlight Manifesto used to be not fast? It may have been good then, I wouldn't know, but man i really dislike it now. It went the same way as Catch-22 (Unjderstandable really..basically same people) and went really fast. D:

I hate them moshers. D:<

Rudie Cant Fail

Gilliganiganiganigoo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:38 am
I love them, but my CD is scratched! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:33 am
I'm listening to them now. That was awesome! I'm actually listening to an online ska radio thingy and "moment of silence' came on as I clicked on the thread. All the more proof of their overpowering awesome-ness  

UreshiiNyoko

rainofashesx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:34 pm
YESS I'm listening to "here's to life" right now..

they remind me of catch22

they're more poppy than some of the other (sometimes older) ska bands I like but it's catchy so I like it xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:16 pm
haha my friend told me that they basically are catch 22.. and their next cd will be called keasbey nights 2... wooow that went right over my head lol no wonder they sound so similar..  

rainofashesx

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:05 pm
rainofashesx
haha my friend told me that they basically are catch 22.. and their next cd will be called keasbey nights 2... wooow that went right over my head lol no wonder they sound so similar..
lol yeah streetligh manifesto is similar to GOOD catch-22 haha. After Tom Kalnoky left catch-22 started to suck.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:21 am
I'm going to their show on October 2nd!!!!!!

Anyone else going to that show?

I don't wanna be alone crying  

[ CD Repo Man ]

[ CD Repo Man ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:23 am
Rudie Cant Fail

Meh, I can''t say I love them. But I can''t say I''ve listened to any of their cds. All I went to was a Streetlight Manifesto concert, and man it sucked People were moshing and crowd surfing and the music was way too fast for my taste. THe ony lgood thign I got out of that Concert was Whole Wheat Bread. Kickass band. The openers were good, and good for not being ska. Though man Gym Class heroes killed my ears. x.x

Maybe Streetlight Manifesto used to be not fast? It may have been good then, I wouldn''t know, but man i really dislike it now. It went the same way as Catch-22 (Unjderstandable really..basically same people) and went really fast. D:

Yeah, moshers are the sucks. But SM has only one cd out now..but there will be more...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:45 pm
-th!nk-h4ppy-th0ughts-
i like Dinasour Sounds from Catch-22.."chin up chin up till it touches the moon, so sad and forsaken one"...now i wanna listen to them >.<...lol

yeah catch 22 is quite horrible since tom left and since Ryan from c-22 claims he knows no guy named Tom (that jerk) they are even worse but this cd was ok. man Im confused, but yeah I like them but I hate them, OOOOO I got it I like the instrumentals but not them. boooh yah, 5 points for skamatt

domokun  

skamatt

skamatt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:48 pm
Rudie Cant Fail

Meh, I can't say I love them. But I can't say I've listened to any of their cds. All I went to was a Streetlight Manifesto concert, and man it sucked People were moshing and crowd surfing and the music was way too fast for my taste. THe ony lgood thign I got out of that Concert was Whole Wheat Bread. Kickass band. The openers were good, and good for not being ska. Though man Gym Class heroes killed my ears. x.x

Maybe Streetlight Manifesto used to be not fast? It may have been good then, I wouldn't know, but man i really dislike it now. It went the same way as Catch-22 (Unjderstandable really..basically same people) and went really fast. D:

yeah they kill concerts.

Ok scary story I went to the RBF release party for were not happy, and they were moshing, little jerks I flip them off and kicked one of them in the shins  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:16 am
I love streetlight manifesto... my friend went to a concert and loved it. ^^  

[Account Abandoned]

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:24 am
I got kicked into a mosh pit by my friend (who was determined to get me the whole concert experience in my first concert....) yeah... I got elbowed in the neck and punched in the ovary. domokun Needless to say I spent the rest of the night in the skank pit (it was an RBF concert) I've never seen streetlight manifesto live... actually I've only ever been to one show in my life... and that's the one mentioned above it was one of RBFs last shows before We're Not Happy. It effing Rawked heart domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:28 am
im seeing streetlight for the 2nd time on sunday, its giong to kick a** because they havnt lost any members since there last tour  

AnonymousJoe

Lynnic_Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:01 pm
i love Streetlight Manifesto, sadly i missed their concert (shakes fist) while my pals went without me.....that was a sad day.... crying  
Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff