Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
What is ur favorite Kenshin Fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:00 am
If you go to www.the-oro.com you can download this Kenshin Kombat remix. It makes all the battles seem so awesome!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:15 am
My favorite one was where Kenshin fought Chou and thought he'd killed him with that sword, but it turned out to be the principal forge of Sakabattou. I also liked when he fought Aoshi in Shishio's house and finally knocked some sense into him. I loved his fight with Soujiro because we learned about the young man's past. And of course the fights with Jinei and Sanosuke were awesome too.  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

watsuki kun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:36 pm
kenshin when he battled sanosuke-kun was awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:56 pm
The battle between Kenji and Yahiko in the Reflections OVA was sweet 3nodding It looked so graceful and just showed how strong they both are with their techniques.  

Mikanne

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:04 am
TheIllustriousBlueJay
Sephiralen
Zehruk
I think that it was because Kenshin was protecting the weak but nobody protected him (Sojiro) when he was weak and since he wasn't protected he couldn't understand Kenshin and that made him angry and that was what released his emotions.
3nodding I think that's it.... xp
yes it was.....in a way, the same thing could have happened to Yahiko. Yahiko could have grown up like Soujiro
o_O Well, yes and no.... But I think Yahiko has a stronger character than Soujiro, he had more pride, he was already kind of fighting back before Kenshin interfered... 3nodding razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:06 am
-Mikanne-
The battle between Kenji and Yahiko in the Reflections OVA was sweet 3nodding It looked so graceful and just showed how strong they both are with their techniques.
3nodding xd  

Sephiralen

Zin Okami

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:05 am
The Saitoh/Kenshin fight in the Kamiya Dojo at the beginning of the Kyoto Arc. I mean that was INTENSE! At the end Kenshin was down to just his sheath and Saitoh was going at him with just his bare hands! Heck, Saitoh used everything from his sword and sheath to his coat and belt, anything to gain a temporary advantage and win! The other fights tended to be a little less realistic and would often pause for commentary or for the combatants to talk, but there were few pauses in the action of this fight. It was pure out agression and deadly intent, on BOTH sides.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:28 am
yup...i liked the Kenshin / Soujiro and Kenshin /Chu fightscenes but my no.1 would be Saitou vs Kenshin! heart there were also some mention about on some sounds..i did all three xd

ermm..iL try to upload them to rapidshare or something if time permits sweatdrop nothing fancy, just basic video splicing / merging and mp3 in the background LOL biggrin  

matedoree1

Nightix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:55 am
I would have liked to have seen kenshin and saitou fighting during the tokugawa era when kenshin was a battousai in the choshu and saito was in the shinsen-gumi.
Dey didnt show the fight....saito and kenshin are like rivals...and dere wasnt any winner even till kenshin died.....we still dunno who was stronger....kenshin or saito....but kenshin would win cos he already has god-speed..
I dont really have any favourite fights....but i really liked the fight with shishio....how kenshin, sano, saito and aoshi fought with shishio alone...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:10 pm
yey! finally got to upload it heart

http://rapidshare.de/files/7599206/Kenshin_Saitou.mpg.html ^__^  

matedoree1

Demiphoenix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:39 pm
the fight with saito and the fight with jin-e because of the psychological pressure mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:56 am
Okita+Saito vs Kenshin in Genji Era when he was a hitokiri  

Riku_ the_ heartless

Sayokosaitou

Animal Lover

15,750 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:57 am
Broom Head and Rooster Head! 3nodding I know it's not really a fight but it's funny!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:00 pm
my favorite fight is with jin-e  

mito57

mito57

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:02 pm
i like kenshin vs. shishio

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff