Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
Joining & Member Updates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:52 pm
Day Dreamer427
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.LEVEL UP!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character Name: Nyeusi'akiki
Rank Upgraded to: Head Merchant
Rank Desired: Head Merchant
Requirements met:
[ o ] = ( Nyoka x Nyeusi ) - A Sight For Sore Eyes - [ ! ]

[ o ] = (Tabia x Nyeusi ) - Well Hello Handsome - [ ! ]

[ o ] = (Tabia x Nyeusi) - After The Dance - [ ! ]

SRP =(Nyeusi) - Evaluating My Life - [ ! ]

[ o ] = (N'gombe x Nyeusi) - Dream A New Dream - [ ! ]

+ Updated, Gotcha! MUSHROOMS! JES! Anyways, I got his level up ;3! Congrats! You may now post for your cert as 'Head Merchant'.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:31 pm
LEVEL UP!
Character Name:Baridi Vivuli
Rank Upgraded to: Currency
Rank Desired: Geisha
Requirements met:
[MRP] I Told You So.. [ Nyoka x Vivuli ]
[PRP] Your worth more then that (Vivuli x Satomei)
[PRP]Khol Eyes (Vivuli x Tabia)
[PRP] Not quite there (Ajani & Baridi Vivuli)
[PRP]Gentle Steps (N'gombe & Viv)  

robot kittio

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:55 pm

+ Updated, YAY! Anyways, I shall put her up in rank and CONGRATS! Everyone has been doing an amazing job with rping and I think these level ups have proved to be so helpful, to the rps we now have. Also. Your first one with nyoka, we need TWO more posts before we can call it finished to count towards a breeding but i think we can get that done tonight ;D! And yes, I'd love rp with Vivu going up in rank <3.
Your character is now Currency . If you desire to cert her, more preferably wait til you get her to her desired rank before certing ^_^.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:03 pm
okay thats fine cause I'm not breeding her yet xP also yea lets wait to get her to council! which is ten more rps correct?  

robot kittio

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:52 pm
Taking My Vow Of Silence!
Name: Rhea
Owner: Day Dreamer427
Do you have an instant messenger: yes
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: i dont care
Image: Uncert
SoA Colorist: Caj
Personality: Nice, Kind, sweet.
History: Had a vision ran away from home Nyoka found her and now shes her precious.
Wanted Rank: Royal
Are they are Seer?: Yes
Bloodline:Tree
Extra: (Anything else we should know?)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:56 pm
Day Dreamer427
Name: Rhea
Owner: Day Dreamer427
Do you have an instant messenger: yes
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: i dont care
Image: Uncert
Personality: Nice, Kind, sweet.
History: Had a vision ran away from home Nyoka found her and now shes her precious.
Wanted Rank: Royal
Are they are Seer?: Yes
Bloodline:Tree
Extra: (Anything else we should know?)

Accepted! Welcome to the pride! biggrin Have fun rping~~~~!  

KuroiNera

KuroiNera

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:05 pm
Zero and Below
okay thats fine cause I'm not breeding her yet xP also yea lets wait to get her to council! which is ten more rps correct?

Good news for you is here: [ NEW ANNOUNCEMENT ]

Lorne_Sionn

Please see link above! For the new announcements!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:37 pm
LEVEL UP!
Character Name: Mananakbo
Rank Upgraded to: high grunt
Rank Desired: right hand
Requirements met:
middle > high class, 5 RPs:
one
two
three
four
five
high > upper class, 5 RPs:
one
two
three
four
five
promotion RP
here

If I've messed something up or am short on RPs, let me know. Mana's got a bajillion and a half.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:45 pm
Princess_Feylin
LEVEL UP!
Character Name: Mananakbo
Rank Upgraded to: high grunt
Rank Desired: right hand
Requirements met:
middle > high class, 5 RPs:
one
two
three
four
five
high > upper class, 5 RPs:
one
two
three
four
five
promotion RP
here

If I've messed something up or am short on RPs, let me know. Mana's got a bajillion and a half.

+ Updated, <3 Go ahead and get the cert! Exciting to see the rank movements.. !!! Welcome welcome welcome! To our FIRST and Start of the blood line.. RIGHT HAND.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:54 am
Name: Imbra
You Need To Know: Is all grown up. Here is her adult uncert.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:01 pm
Princess_Feylin
Name: Imbra
You Need To Know: Is all grown up. Here is her adult uncert.

Noted. I believe I put them in their right ranks, if not that will be the next thing I do. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:21 pm
Name: Æthon
Owner: Tanakako
Do you have an instant messenger: Yup, but the name sometimes changes so possibly contact by PM to acquire?
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Nope
Image: uncert
Personality: A cocky, self-confident and very prideful male who thinks he is great at everything he does. A cheat and a thief, he pretty much had everything going his own way. Lions got cheated out of their kills, leopards got cheated out of their dens and women got cheated out of their beds. He took pride in his ability to charm everyone, males and females alike, and to extract almost anything he wanted from them and slipped away into obscurity before they even realized what he had done. There are few rules that he wont break if it suits him and he has some of the fastest paws in the business when it comes to thievery.
History: Tricked by a K'N Cheetess into taking the fall for her stealing from a rather fierce pirate, he was conscripted, forcefully, into joining the purple-coated female on her trip back to her pride. Leashed and bound he was dragged back to the K'N with the ultimatum, join or die, hanging round his neck. (For both the pirates and the vikings would be after his hide, thinking he had been the one to steal from the pirate female, and not Tabia.) With no other choice, he reluctantly agreed to join the K'N pride, and will one day work his way up to Merchant where he can once again utilize his unique skill set.
Wanted Rank: Citizen -> Merchant
Are they are Seer?: No
Bloodline:
Extra: Rogue until his 'capture' by Tabia, he was used as part of a trade between her and the pirates. The pirates think him dead.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:32 pm
Tanakako
Name: Æthon
Owner: Tanakako
Do you have an instant messenger: Yup, but the name sometimes changes so possibly contact by PM to acquire?
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Yes
Image: uncert
Personality: A cocky, self-confident and very prideful male who thinks he is great at everything he does. A cheat and a thief, he pretty much had everything going his own way. Lions got cheated out of their kills, leopards got cheated out of their dens and women got cheated out of their beds. He took pride in his ability to charm everyone, males and females alike, and to extract almost anything he wanted from them and slipped away into obscurity before they even realized what he had done. There are few rules that he wont break if it suits him and he has some of the fastest paws in the business when it comes to thievery.
History: Tricked by a K'N Cheetess into taking the fall for her stealing from a rather fierce pirate, he was conscripted, forcefully, into joining the purple-coated female on her trip back to her pride. Leashed and bound he was dragged back to the K'N with the ultimatum, join or die, hanging round his neck. (For both the pirates and the vikings would be after his hide, thinking he had been the one to steal from the pirate female, and not Tabia.) With no other choice, he reluctantly agreed to join the K'N pride, and will one day work his way up to Merchant where he can once again utilize his unique skill set.
Wanted Rank: Citizen -> Merchant
Are they are Seer?: No
Bloodline:
Extra: Rogue until his 'capture' by Tabia, he was used as part of a trade between her and the pirates. The pirates think him dead.

Accepted.
Hallow and welcome to the 'Nera! It loves you as you should do it as well. <3 If you need rp let us know~! We can't wait for your member to be apart of us.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:30 pm
LEVEL UP!
Character Name: Tabia
Rank Upgraded to: Council Seat
Rank Desired: Coucil Seat
Requirements met: 12 needed, 13 total

Welcome to your New Life
Fairytales and Flowers
,Well, Hello Handsome
After the Dance
Khol Eyes
Who Are You Again?
Down By the River
Never Gonna Be Alone
Who Are You?
Kiss Kiss
Women Thy Name is Evil!
Why So Sick?
Say What?  

Lorne_Sionn

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:57 pm

APPROVED. Tell me which council seat she would be looking for, possible ones for her I believe could be: Currency, Entertainer, Citizen and Nannies. Didn't wanna assume you'd only want entertainer X3;;; So let me know <3  
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff