Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:48 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:50 pm
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image

He thought to himself, "one is trying to kill me and the other is laughting at it, certainly an interesting group of people"  

InSanity893

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:50 pm
InSanity893
94bubbles94
It hurt her fist to hit him in human form. She went into her demon form and, she was in front of him as soon as he finished his sentence. She turned to the angel " It is good to do what I want, but I can't be to rough. I would get in trouble for that." She smiles and kicks him into a cage. She follows and the door shuts.

"ah very nice, I like that form, so terrifying and power radiating off it, but did you really have to lock me in a cage, we're in a dungeon." he said as he got up. "one question, why do you have a desire to attack me?"

" Because i'm bored! Thats the reason I came here, but now i'm locked in a cage again... and again i feel like a slave... Not pleasant! By the way thanks for the complement!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:52 pm
User Image

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:52 pm
94bubbles94
InSanity893
94bubbles94
It hurt her fist to hit him in human form. She went into her demon form and, she was in front of him as soon as he finished his sentence. She turned to the angel " It is good to do what I want, but I can't be to rough. I would get in trouble for that." She smiles and kicks him into a cage. She follows and the door shuts.

"ah very nice, I like that form, so terrifying and power radiating off it, but did you really have to lock me in a cage, we're in a dungeon." he said as he got up. "one question, why do you have a desire to attack me?"

" Because i'm bored! Thats the reason I came here, but now i'm locked in a cage again... and again i feel like a slave... Not pleasant!"

"so you're bored and now you're going to try and kill me, besides we're in a dungeon I feel the cage is redundent for this little sport of yours." he said waiting for her next move.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:55 pm
Sage looked at him curiously "Why ould I kill you? One that would be a waste of time, and two I would be punished for that! You see the way I work... I'm kind of still a slave, but with privileges." She sighed and tried to open the stupid cage. " I've just been so lonley for years, and i thought it would be nice to have some friends... as much as it kills me to say it.. Sorry."  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:57 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:57 pm
94bubbles94
Sage looked at him curiously "Why ould I kill you? One that would be a waste of time, and two I would be punished for that! You see the way I work... I'm kind of still a slave, but with privileges." She sighed and tried to open the stupid cage. " I've just been so lonley for years, and i thought it would be nice to have some friends... as much as it kills me to say it.. Sorry."

"no need to worry about it, you are a lot of fun. And I can understand how it feels to be lonley that's for sure" he said as he put his hand to the wall and pulled something out. "you have a friend in me, if I can call you one in return."  

InSanity893

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:59 pm
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image

"here let me lend a hand with that" he walked over and touched the chains on her and they dissolved into dust. "Hmm" he said looking at red marks from the chains "this is what I hate about these places, they always overdo it with the chains"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:00 pm
InSanity893
94bubbles94

"no need to worry about it, you are a lot of fun. And I can understand how it feels to be lonley that's for sure" he said as he put his hand to the wall and pulled something out. "you have a friend in me, if I can call you one in return."

When the cage opened " Thanks. I hated being in cages when i was young." she watched him pull something out of the wall. " Sure you can call me a friend in return, but if you try to kill me I won't hold back anything against you."  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:02 pm
InSanity893
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image

"here let me lend a hand with that" he walked over and touched the chains on her and they dissolved into dust. "Hmm" he said looking at red marks from the chains "this is what I hate about these places, they always overdo it with the chains"

" that was sweet. " She walked over to Yuuki and unlocked her chains with one of her little dagers on her hip. " Now they are both more comfortable! "
She scratched at the collar she was forced to wear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:03 pm
User Image

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:05 pm
"Sage. And i have no clue about my last name.. i think its Kriom..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:05 pm
94bubbles94
InSanity893
94bubbles94

When the cage opened " Thanks. I hated being in cages when i was young." she watched him pull something out of the wall. " Sure you can call me a friend in return, but if you try to kill me I won't hold back anything against you."

"you have nothing to worry about I have no desire to kill" he said remember all the attempts made to kill him for no reason. "here let's get rid of this if you hate it so much." he took the cage door and threw it across the room.  

InSanity893

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:07 pm
94bubbles94
InSanity893
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image

" that was sweet. " She walked over to Yuuki and unlocked her chains with one of her little dagers on her hip. " Now they are both more comfortable! "
She scratched at the collar she was forced to wear.

he noticed the collar, "you know I can probably break that, if it bothers you as much as your expression says it does"  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff