Reply Clubs/Teams
tennis club/team Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:34 pm

(( no but mostly it's hit with a major slice with a hint of sidespin. but I don't know I work best when back spin is added to the equation...))
He served and hit it with the rim of the racket. The ball flew out over the fence. "Oops..." he served the next serve lighter then the others.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:41 pm
Scarlett watched the ball go over the fence. she looked back and barley hit the ball before it bounced a second time and it didnt go over the net.  

April_Blossom135
Captain

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:45 pm

"Uh would you like for me to do that over? you seemed kinda occupied." Eiji said.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:28 pm
"no," Scarlett called tossing the ball to him. "I shouldnt have gotten distracted, so your point." she said and got ready for him to serve again.  

April_Blossom135
Captain

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:32 pm

"Okay then..." Eiji said as he called out teh score, "30-40" he said as he served.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:50 pm
Scarlett stepped forward and hit the ball back to him.  

April_Blossom135
Captain

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Eiji switches to left-handed and hits it harder then he has but it was out barely.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:00 pm
Scarlett backs up and gets ready to hit the ball back, but the ball went out. "so...thats game...?" she asks picking up the ball and walking to the net.  

April_Blossom135
Captain

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:41 pm

"Yup. your serve" Eiji said.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:56 pm
"alright." she says and walks to the back of the court on the right side. she back up a few feet behind the line and gets ready to serve. Scarlett tosses the ball up and hits it over and onto the other side of the court on the left.  

April_Blossom135
Captain

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Eiji remained left-handed while he returned the serve with a lob.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:11 pm
Scarlett ran up and hit the ball back to Eiji.
((i think we should be a little more literate. what do you think?))  

April_Blossom135
Captain

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:26 pm

((sure tommorrow we start? cause I'm just posting quickly))
The ball past right through Eiji without him seeing it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:31 pm
((sure. gotta go. night))
i thought guys hit harder and were faster... Scarlett thought grabbing another ball and getting ready to serve on the left side. "15-love." she called and served the ball over the net.  

April_Blossom135
Captain

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:44 am
Eiji smiled as the ball went from the opposite side and went into the ad's service box. It landed with a soft thump as it jumped back up towards him. He side-stepped to right and hit it with his left-handed forehand close to where Scarlett was standing. He then charged the net and waited for the next ball so he could volley. The entire time he stayed at the net he fumbled with his racket switching which hand was on bottom or top. Left, right, left, right, left, right. It was a constant pattern. He was originally left handed but he had adapted to playing righty. He had more spin right handed but way more power left handed.
((that literate enough))  
Clubs/Teams

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces