Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Kamen Rider RP: The multi-rider systems Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:09 am
Max realised what was going on, this wasn't about helping an entire city it was about saving the entire world. "I am the King...and I will not fail!".
Kivat flew off the belt and Sagarc replaced him and the kiva parts were replaced with Saga.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:20 am
Domon walks over to Arch as Ryuki punches Max in the face and they both grab the latter by the collar of their rider forms. "Look at where your fight could have been if you would have continued....." Domon and Ryuki point to the same park he came from and show the small children and animals playing. They both push them back and say "I don't know what you guys are fighting about but if you keep fighting then I'll be your opponent and I don't care who you are.....I'll defeat you for their sake." Elsewhere Kabuto enters Clock up and attacks worms until he pushes the three buttons ontop of the zecter.
[1, 2, 3]
"Rider....Kick"
[RIDER KICK]
Kabuto then unleashes a powerful counter kick towards the remaining Worms as they are destroyed. Kabuto then looks at Dark Kabuto and points towards the park where the children are playing and says "Protect them." Kabuto then disappears as his purpose is over and the images that made him up come undone. J looks at Haruhi and Skyrider and says "If you guys truly are people fighting for justice.....then work together. If you guys don't want to....then atleast do it for their sake." J points to the park as well and disappears as his purpose to was also over and his images that made J come undone as well.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:46 pm
(alright this is getting out of control...we should start over and this time no auto K.O or auto injure. Ok I'm also going to say OC forms, forms you've made up, are not allowed either fight with the strength you already have)
Episode 1 (restart) : The begining

Max was fighting a Orphenoc as Kiva when it hit him in the chest knocking Max over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:02 pm
((How is it going out of control? There is no auto K.O or auto injure yet. The only things killed is worms and there expendable. I can understand our own forms idea can get crazy but we all know that we can't do auto kill with our original characters. It is common logic. ))  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:55 pm
(i know it was getting kinda good, i liked the idea with the worms having a 3rd mutation)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:30 pm
Kamen Rider Geist
(i know it was getting kinda good, i liked the idea with the worms having a 3rd mutation)

((Thank you))

((New thought: Kamenrider123, I did fired a faiz pointer thing in IXa chest but I didn't fire the blaster yet. The attact that I was going to do wasn't going to kill you. Beside Kamen rider take a lot of hits before going down. ))  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:17 am
alright we'll continue but the worms will invade and they will destroy the city forceing us into another city, deal?
-----------------
Max roared and went completely berserk taking every hit without even flinching.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:58 am
Kamenrider123
alright we'll continue but the worms will invade and they will destroy the city forceing us into another city, deal?
-----------------

((You got it but I wouldn't suggest it....))

During Dark kabuto and Kabuto's rider kicks, most of the group of worms jump into the attack. All the worms that was hitted by the kick burst in flames. Underneath the flames pools of red fluid bleed out of the worms. The pools of red fluid of each worm pool in together to make one big pool. The worms split up in 4 group up of ten. The worms in each group molted together and combine together.. Multiple Hellion's head emerge from the smoke. The smoke blow away and revealing the bottom of the hellion's heads are connected to a body.

There are four 10 headed Hellion surrounded Kabuto and Dark kabuto. Each heads roar activating their own hyper clock up.

In total 40 entrances to hyper clock up was made so that mean there was 40 roars. Each hellion's head went on rampage on anything that move including other hellion head. Not only the head bite 40 times, fired spikes 50 times, whipping the riders with their necks 57 time but also destroyed the surrounding building and worms.

((I suggest For dark kabuto to have their cast on. Dark Kabuto is going to be heavily damage and is going to be near life death experience. I can't say much about a person running into battle blindly and the person running the RP want the city to be destory by the worm invasion.))

The faiz phone rang and Arch Answered. After the call, Arch stomp on the ground.

"Guys it is too late, the worms evolved into their second state. The babies forms of the hellions are alive. We have to leave this city. Our escape...Space"

Haruhi came down from the sky and Arch said, "I would complete our pact just stay with me." Both Arch and Haruhi hugged.

((Kamen rider...in space *Power ranger in space theme song*))  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:48 am
(hmm...I GOT IT! earth escapes to space like what tera-venture ((power rangers lost galaxy)) and wait until the worms eventually kill eachother, but the riders eventually start to think differently, they will try to take earth back, but they gotta deal with imagin, unknowns, unidentified lifeforms, fangire, ect, so guys finish fighting andlet me know when your done)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 am
(ok sounds good with me)

Toga begins to think about the words the summoned kabuto left behind befor dissapearing when he notices the red pools of blood being to move toward each other.

"what the hell?? no one at zect ever told me about this... crap i dont think i can take an attack from each one of these things"

toga activates Cast On and his Masked Form reappears as he attempts to get away on a Dark Kabuto Extender  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:21 am
Kamen Rider Geist
(ok sounds good with me)

Toga begins to think about the words the summoned kabuto left behind befor dissapearing when he notices the red pools of blood being to move toward each other.

"what the hell?? no one at zect ever told me about this... crap i dont think i can take an attack from each one of these things"

toga activates Cast On and his Masked Form reappears as he attempts to get away on a Dark Kabuto Extender

The hellion quickly caught you as you escape and all the surrounded hellion heads went crazy. At the end Dark kabuto got fling in the air with spike impaled in him. Dark kabuto was fling to where Arch was.

(( Random idea

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
Riders... In space!

Set controls to outer space
Now flying higher than ever before
Riders... In space!

Go Kamen riders
Go Kamen riders
Go Kamen riders
Go go go fly!

Go Kamen riders
Go Kamen riders
Go Kamen riders
Go... In space!

Flip on thrusters
fire the rockets
save the future
long live the Kamen...riders!
IN SPACE

Set controls to outer space
now flying higher than ever before
Riders......in space!

))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:38 am
Domon looks at all the evolved worms and says "There are too many. Maybe I can slow them down with this....." Domon takes out two cards and loads the Diendriver with them.
[KAMEN RIDE]
[Caucasus]
[Orga]
Domon fires the Driver and two new Kamen Riders appear. Caucasus and Orga both take a fighting stance and Domon puts in one last card.
[ATTACK RIDE]
[CROSS ATTACK]
Orga reaches for his weapon and presses the enter button on his Orga phone. Caucasus just presses a button on his hyper zecter.
[Exceed Charge]
[Hyper Clock Up]
Orga's weapon is charging for his ultimate attack while Caucasus enters Hyper clock up space along with the Worms. He then pushes down the horn on the hyper zecter.
[Maximum Rider Power]
"Rider Kick"
Both riders unleash their ultimate attack meanwhile Domon says to everyone. "This is only gonna slow them down so I hope you guys have a plan to get rid of these guys."  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:08 pm
Skyrider finally reaches the ground to see the multiple mutated worms.

"So they're breeding now. If I don't do something now, we may actually have to initiate Midnight Sun. Rider Eye!"

His visor begins glowing red and scans the new enemies.

Crap, their skin's a lot tougher than I thought it'd be. What's that noise?

He turns to see Dark Kabuto flying through the air.

They took down a Zect rider that easily?! I've got to stop these before they overrun the city.

He puts his hands together and extends them forward. He begins drawing in energy from the area around him. A very shrill screeching can be heard.

"Set dimensional parameters: All rider energies to be excluded.

[To Everyone]

"Listen everyone, I'm about to buy you two good minutes. This system's gonna stop time in it's tracks. Kill them before it's too late!"

A bright green light begins coming out of his belt.

"ZA WARUDO!!"

A shockwave erupts from the belt and everything within two miles except the riders is frozen in time. Skyrider disengages and Yuuki falls to the ground unconscious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 pm
As Toga Gets caught in the Hyper Clock up created by the hellion, and is sent flying in the air as the spike impales him. All he can think about is how different things would have gone if he had the Hyper Zecter.

[to him self]
"Crap, is it really gonna end like this? it cant.. i have people counting on me, i can't Die!"

Toga's Dark Kabuto form powers down as he hits the floor landing near Arch, when Deneb comes running out to pick up his Partner who had been injured.

Deneb: Toga Toga!! are you ok? hang on Toga! ill get you out of here.

Toga: Deneb.. you gotta do it.

Deneb: what, but toga your hurt i cant.

Toga: Look sky rider, he has a plan.. you know what you gotta do we cant let this chance pass us by, we gotta do what we can to protect this world.

Deneb looks his partner in the eyes and nods his head, and enters his body. Toga Uses all his Strength to take the pain in Denebs place as they both begin to re-enter the fight.

Deneb: Toga.. Hang on

HENSHIN!

VEGA FORM

Deneb pulls out a card, and inserts it into the Zeronos Belt, and goes right into Vega Form.

"I'll tell you this for starters, I am fairly strong!"  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:06 pm
"I got a plan. there is a personal space ship in my mansion. This situation is getting out of hand. We can't stop the invasion here. The solution is up there."

Arch point up to the sky.

"It is sad but we got to save ourselves. Now follow me to my space ship."  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas