Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
ΣΡΙΡΗΛNY [o/f] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

woooooooot.
  o_O
View Results

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image ---Athena.. Er, Calla!

-----------Calla tried to comfort her raven-haired friend as best as she could, even though she was caught slightly off guard when the girl had consumed Calla in a hug and began to cry into the nape of her neck. This wasn't like Andria, she was always so strong and so proud. She actually seemed genuinely upset about it this time. Calla, rubbed a hand on the girls back, cooing, "No, no. You know Evan, he's just got a big temper, once he calms down it'll get better, I promise," she said, eyeing Kenny from over the girl's shoulder. It seemed that if she was wrong, she'd have to try and intervene...
----------When Andy gained some of her exposure back, Calla tried to smile assuringly at the frightened girl. If Calla hadn't been tending to Tinsley last night as she was throwing up all over her favorite blue skirt, she might've been able to stop this whole thing from happening. She was always the one to retain the groups sanity, but she couldn't be in two places as once, she wasn't a god or anything...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Aphrodite AKA Andria... Andy's cool too.

000000000000000000000000000000[ L o v e . L o v e . L o v e . ]

Kendrick hugged her and Andy hugged him back. She wanted to believe him but knew it wasn't true. She had seduced Simon, she had popped the question and taken him to her car. Anyone would have done... Why did she have to choose him?! Andy shook her head. She let go of Kendrick and took a deep breath.

"B-but.. He didn't take advantage of me. No one takes advantage o-of me. I-I-If anything I took advantage o-of him. It's my fault he's getting beaten up. He doesn't deserve it. He's just to stupid to know how to shut his m-mouth. Should I go stop Evan... yeah."

The right thing to do would be to go stop her boy friend from doing something stupid, Simon didn't deserve to die, and Evan might actually put him in a comma. Andy turned and ran back towards the school, she was quick, fit. It was only a couple minutes before she found her guy, he was in a Lab with Simon and a few other students.

"Evan!..."

Andy was a little out of breath. she took a few breaths before she walked up beside the boy and grabbed his right hand firmly, holding it to her chest. He had been focused on the kid. Andria knew that she had made it just in time.

"Baby. Forget him. I love you."

Tugging at him solid arm, she tried to bring him out into the hall. IF the guy didn't want to move though, she wasn't strong enough to force him. Andy brought his hand up to her face and kissed his palm softly.

"Come on Love. We need to talk, this isn't his fault It's mine."

User Image

User Image

Seduction isn’t making someone do what they don’t want to do.
Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already.

dragonhealer

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image---Hephaestus, Just... Evan.

----------Evan stopped as he opened the door, giving Simon a firey glare as the boy dared to speak about his girlfriend again. He walked up to him, his fists clenching and unclenching as the boy stammered on and on. He wanted to wipe that little grin off of his face, "It'll solve alot of things," he stated simply, but before he could make a move, Andy busted into the room and grabbed his right hand, which was essential if he wanted to punch Simon's lights out. Evan refused to look at the girl as she tugged on his arm and tried to calm him with her words. "You're lucky, kid. Stay out of my sight or I'll kick your a**," he threatened, letting Andy pull him into the hall.
----------He avoided most eye contact with the girl, waiting for her to explain. If only she had let him get his anger out on Simon. He was still fuming from the whole situation. He stood, waiting for her to speak, his arms crossed along his chest.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Aphrodite AKA Andria... Andy's cool too.

Thank god Evan had obeyed her and left. Andy reached up to put a hand on the boy's cheek. She placed her other hand on his hip and took a breath before explaining herself.

"Baby, I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing. I love you. If you want to hit someone hit me. I needed a man and you were busy so I took the first thing with half a d**k that I found. I was drunk and now I couldn't regret it more then anything I've ever done."

The girl dropped her arms and held her chin up high looking at the young man, she actually did want him to hit her, that would be more fair then him beating up the kid she used and left in a drunken episode. Andy closed her eyes for a moment and rolled her shoulders back. She met Ev's eyes. He was hurt, it was her fault. If he just smacked her she could call it even, One good hand across the cheek.

"What can I do to make it up to you Honey? Anything. I'll do it, I promise. I love you more then there are stars in the sky, just name it and I'll accomplish what ever you want."

Begging, She was begging for his forgiveness now, trying to bargain her way out of hurt feelings. Like she could do anything to heal his hurt. But she could try. Andy needed him to forgive her, he was the only serious relationship she had ever had, the only person who could see her for more then just an object. She loved him. But now it looked like she had lost all of his respect.

User Image

User Image

dragonhealer

xXMahou_NekoXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image
User Image

///////////////////ɐıʇsǝɥTINSLEYhestia

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Tinsley sniffled, heading to the bathroom to clean up and get herself together. She hoped that Kendrick wouldn't get hurt or anything, or that Alex would do anything too mean to Simon. She pulled her phone out, seeing the text from Simon and feeling a whole new sense of fury.

You are so dead ********> she sent it to him, wondering how the heck he got her number anyways. It was Simon though, so she shouldn't be so surprised.

She worked on a text to Kendrick. I'm sorry I freaked out. I'm really, really sorry. To answer your question, yeah. I wouldn't mind a kiss... she sent it before she could really think twice about it, then tucked her phone back into her pocket. She splashed her face with water and faked a grin to the mirror, trying to get her body to release endorphins or whatever.

Little did she know, she'd sent the texts to the wrong people.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

ʎǝןsuıʇHESTIAtinsley///////////////////

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:34 pm
User Image---Hephaestus, Just... Evan.

----------Half of Evan wanted to peel Andy's hands off of him, and half of him wanted to put his own hands atop them, telling her it was fine. He couldn't do that though, she had betrayed him. Even if it was an act of drunken stupor, it didn't change the fact that it happened. He listened to her explain, finally looking at her, eyebrows pulled together as she mentioned hitting her, "Andria, I would never ******** hit you, are you insane?" he said sternly. Sure, Evan had a huge temper, but taking it out on another guy or on working in shop class was totally different. He would never hit a girl, especially Andy. He loved her, but he had lost his trust. He couldn't stand to watch her spiral downward like this. Her eyes were red and her cheeks were pink. Evan wished this had never happened. "Andy, I know I've been working alot, but that doesn't mean you can simply go gallavanting with some freshman and use the damn excuse that you were drunk. You did it either way. And from what I keep hearing it wasn't the first time," it killed him to say these things, it killed him that he even believed the freshman's words for a nanosecond. "I love you, I want nothing more than to believe you, but you broke my trust. It's going to take more than apologies to regain it," he said with a frown, looking to the side before returning his emerald gaze to hers. He wanted to shake her, but he couldn't help but believe that this was half his fault as well; he hadn't been around for her when she needed him. <********> he said, slamming a fist backwards onto a locker. "I can't ******** do this," he said, looking to her before grabbing her shoulders to stare into her blue-green jewels, "I love you, can't that be enough?!". Evan released his hands and walked away from her. He would spend all day in shop class, a permanent pass from his teacher would suffice.  

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Budding Witch 250

xXMahou_NekoXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Tinsley wiped her face on her sleeve again, walking out of the bathroom. She bumped into Evan on her way out, and raised her hands in surrender. She saw Evan, then grimaced. She quickly began to walk away, not wanting to get in on his bad mood. Another sniffle escaped, although she knew Evan was in a worse situation that she was. He seemed to handle it in better ways that she ever did, making things while she sat in a corner and cried her eyes out.
    She admired Evan for that, even if he was a bit of a pyromaniac.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:00 pm
Kendrick smiled as Andy hurried away, "Those two are going to be together for a while." he said. The boy was happy for them. Now, if only he could find someone... His phone vibrated. Kendrick looked at the text from Tinsley and frowned. 'You are so dead ********>'? He hadn't been expecting that. He sent a simple reply and turned to Calla, "Come on. At this rate, school will be over when we get back from the store. I can't live without a monster!" he exclaimed over dramatically, grabbing the girl's hand and sprinting across the cross-walk to the 7-11. This made the headache worse, "Ow...." he complained when he stopped.

Um... Why am I so dead? was all the text to Tinsley said.

explodingstaples

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Andy kept her mouth shut, her had wanted to tell him off to tell him that he didn't satisfy her, that he never did. But that was just mean and unnecessary. So she kept quiet and once he was gone she started walking again. She would walk home, four miles wasn't that far and today just was not going to work. If she went to class she wouldn't be able to focus, and if she skipped she might run into Evan. The girl was unraveling she couldn't be there.

The outside air was hard to breath but she felt like she was at least doing something as she walked along the side of the road. Her long hair blew into her face and she stopped by seven-eleven on her way home, hoping to buy booze. It was there she found Kendrick. With a crushed soul and a weak will Andy looked into the boys eyes. She couldn't cry anymore. Not now it just felt like her wrists and ankles had lead weights strapped to them and something heavy was crushing her chest. The girl wanted to ********, she wanted to relax and forget about her mistakes... That was a great idea.

"Kenny. are you going to class today? Because I'm headed home and was hoping you would walk with me. It's not far, I just feel... so odd."

Andy was needy she was a mess, she didn't understand her mistakes and couldn't fix them on her own. But most of them she didn't really want to fix. The girl liked men, why would she want to stop sleeping around? Just being with Evan was boring and he was always so busy.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:16 pm

-----------"Yeah.. I hope so," she said, watching Andria sprint towards the school, "I don't like making blind promises," she said, unsure of her previous words to Andy. Calla turned back to Ken, watching him send a text to someone before grabbing her hand and pulling her across the street, "Hey!"
----------Once inside the small 7-11, she grabbed a pack of ice breaker mints and a bottle of sparkling green tea and shoved them on the counter, waiting for Kendrick to get his monster and pay for this stuff, "Hurry up, Kenny," Calla called out, leaning on the counter. She watched as Andy sauntered in, as if on a mission. Watching her blatantly hit on Kenny she frowned, walking up to the girl, "Andy, did you talk to him?" she asked, knowing that if she did, it must not have gone well. s**t, now she would have to make this whole right. Why did she have to do everything?

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Budding Witch 250

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:29 pm

'.did you talk to him?'

Andy looked at Calla and nodded once she met the girl's eyes for only a moment then looked down at the ground. She didn't really want to talk about it. The whole situation was a nightmare come true. Sure it was all her fault, but what wasn't her fault lately. If she wasn't doing something bad she was doing something worse. Even time spent trying to do the right thing ended badly. The girl just wanted fun, she just wanted pleasure. Calla wouldn't understand that, she wasn't like Andy, she was wise and intelligent. Andy acted on impulse every step of the way.

"Yeah... He can't understand."

She shrugged and looked back at Kendrick giving him the tinniness of hopeful smiles. She ran a hand though her hair and then tugged at her collar while she leaned over to pick up a penny of the floor with her free hand. The coin slip into her boot and she straightened back up to glance at Kenny, her eyes dark and full of lust. This is how she always got when she was truly upset, the girl couldn't help herself she just needed someone beside her then.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:46 pm

-----------"Just give him time, Andy, that's all he needs," she tried her own advice on her. Calla knew what she was doing, and she knew it would only make things worse. Andy knew that, though, so telling her that would only make her more upset. Instead, she faced Kendrick as Andy tried to seduce him, her eyes wide. If she could speak to him telepathically, she'd be telling him not to give in, it would only be making things worse. She tried portraying that message in her expression.
[EDIT]

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Budding Witch 250

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:52 pm
Dionysus... Actually I'm Kendrick

(Shh... I'm Becoming Insane.)

Kendrick looked at Andy, "Yeah, sure kid. Of course I'll walk you home." he smiled, grabbing a monster and going up to pay for the stuff, "Oh, one second." he told the cashier. The boy hurried back and grabbed five condoms. He had the strangest feeling he would need them. Kendrick paid for Calla's and his own merchandise. He hugged Andy, "It'll be okay, kid." then he saw the look in the girl's eyes. He had wanted this for a while. Kendrick was glad he had grabbed to condoms when he had the chance. The boy looked at Calla, "I will see you..." he had no idea when he was going to leave Andy's house, "...Later." he finished, not knowing the answer himself, and he couldn't listen to Calla's expression. He had been wanting this for too long. Kendrick put his arm around Andy's waist and hurried out the door. He stared into Andy's eyes. Kendrick couldn't help himself. He couldn't pretend that he had never thought about Andy. They were the two most experienced people in school, probably the whole state. Andy was the only girl who had ever presented the idea of a fun time. The boy whisked her down the street and into the house. He knew where the girl lived, she had thrown plenty of parties.

Kendrick closed the door behind him and set the things from 7-11 down on the floor and held his arms out, "Well, Andy. I'm here for you. What do you want to do?" he was lusting after her badly. Kendrick took a few steps toward Andy with a smile.

Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:03 pm

-----------Calla rolled her eyes as Kendrick eagerly complied with Andria's desires, she stood and watched the two leave, a hand on her hip. "Boys," she muttered, shaking her head, then snatched her mints and drink from the counter before jogging back to school.
----------"I try and I try, but no one ever ******** listens to me," she said aloud, angrily as she passed everyone in the hall on her way to history class. She entered the room, visably frustrated, and sat down at a desk.

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Budding Witch 250

xXMahou_NekoXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:09 pm
User Image
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════Mood- The Wrong Girl════════════════════════╗

And I'm lonely again tonight
I can feel it like a knot in my side
They keep saying this is part of the ride
But I'm not getting stronger

Tinsley went into her history class, then asked if she could go call home or something. The teacher let her go, and she called her mom to tell her she was going home. She left the school, rubbing her arms. She stopped by the seven eleven and grabbed some ice cream before heading home. She checked her sent box, then paled.
    She quickly shot off a message to Kendrick, That last text was not meant for you, I'm sorry. before turning off her phone and heading inside her house.
    She felt the slight need to get drunk, although she knew she already had been last night. She didn't mean to drink so much, but she didn't mind the buzz. Her dad had beer anyways, he wouldn't miss a can... or two.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas