Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Shadows of Fear (RPers wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The
  Game
View Results

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:11 pm
Karasu started to feel light-headed. She tried to call out for the people nearby, but she passed out before she could say anything. Shadowtooth lifted his head and let out a small breath of fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:12 am
Sintaya nods"Thank ye my lord"She follows then looks at the others. She didn't know if she should trust them or not. She touches her sword. Master
Be at ease child I am here. Do not worry  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:16 pm
tension seemed to rise among the group, as some wanted to kill the king, or eachother. Scar thought of what could happen after this is all over, the king would probably most likely be assassinated, but by whoever was a mystery. whether or not this war ends, somebody is going to die. a dim flash from behind scar caught his attention, and peered back over a distance to see a girl passed out on the ground. this caused Scar to run back, through the group. "keep walking" he called back to the group as he ran over to the girl.
"what's the matter, what's with her?" Scar noticed the gash in her leg. he knew the road ahead was going to be a great trial for everyone, and she needed to be treated. Scar looked up at the dragon...expecting something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:00 pm
Sintaya turns too look. She looked at the dragon then sighs.She walks to the girl and kneels. She didn't say anything to scar. She pulled water from the air and washed the gash carefully. One thing she had learned over the years was healing. She kept her mind on that.
Thats is Sintaya  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:33 pm
as she was healing her, Scar watched the blood wash away.
"..." such healing powers have not been seen for ages.
"...she has lost too much blood..." Scar inferred. he pulled out a magic tag from his village. He felt he had to explain himself: "it's called the blood tag, such a piece of paper can carry blood and can be sealed within a person through an opening in the body, the blood would be uninfected." Scar did not want to just sit there and look useless, he hated that. he soaked up the blood on the floor, and placed it upon the wound, returning any lost blood. "the wound must now be closed, i will leave that to you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:47 pm
Sintaya nods as she kept healing. She switches from water to the life of fire and earth.She places her hands over the gash"By the power of fire and earth i heal thee"the wound heals and closes up not leaving a scar on her leg. Sintaya moves back.She was breathing hard. She was a healer yes but it took a took on her"master..."
Its ok sintaya ye did well. I will leaned ye my strength
She closed her eyes as she feels stronger"thank ye master"She opens them and looks at the two then looks at the dragon near with narrow eyes.She gets up slowly  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:41 am
We were attacked, Shadowtooth explained to him. Karasu groaned a little, shifting slightly. Indeed, she has lost too much. She insisted that we keep flying, however. She's so stubborn, he added, snorting an amused snort.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:41 am
Salis looked back at the healing spectacle and smiled under his cowl. Walking back to them, he kneeled down and examined were the wound had been. "Very impressive. I see you two are familiar with old ways of healing," The necromaner said to Scar and Sintaya. "And Blood Tags, very common in the Taliph Mountains. Is this where you came to accquire one?"  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:39 pm
Sintaya nods"I know of only the old ways... my master saw to that. They tend to be the best way to do things"She bows to shadowtooth"An honor to meet a fellow dragon..."She looks at Karasu with a smile. She turns to walk away then.She had a slight limp.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:49 pm
Karasu groaned again as her eyes fluttered open weakly. "Uhn..." She tried to sit up but Shadowtooth gently rested a claw on her. Stay still, Karasu. You may be healed, but you are very weak right now.
"Healed?" she asked. She looked around and saw someone walking away. "Wait..." she called, her voice quiet.  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:52 pm
Sintaya stops and looks at her"Aye?"She tilts her head.Master this dragon is not like ye.
Dragons are never alike. He is not a blue dragon so don't worry  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:23 pm
Enyon and Isabella got tired of waiting and found the group again. he walking in on a spectacle they wished they hadn't. you could cut the tension with a stick.  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:33 pm
Sintaya sighs as she looks at them.She sat down and closed her eyes. Her wings wrap about her shoulders then.She pulled her sword from it sheath and put it on her lap.Her blade was sapphire blue  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:13 pm
"Ok, I missed something, who are you," asked Enyon.  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:19 pm
She looks up at Enyon"I am Sintaya...Guardain of the blue dragon..I am here to help..As best I can"Sintaya strokes the blade  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff