Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village/ Konohagakure
Village entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXFrozenEnigmaXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:49 pm
Chojuro began to laugh." HAHAHAH HAHAHAHA." Then Chojuro split apart."Your already dead my friend Chojuro whispered." When Chojuro looked Torque in the eye during the water prison Chojuro already capture Torque in his genjutsu." Now that you realize that Ive beaten you let me tell you what you just did you almost killed your partner." Bwahahahaha, i told you you cant beat me." Chojuro said with a twisted smile that continued to twist to fill the world.Then the mouth opened and ate Torque with blades for teeth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:59 pm
alex_pure
Chojuro began to laugh." HAHAHAH HAHAHAHA." Then Chojuro split apart."Your already dead my friend Chojuro whispered." When Chojuro looked Torque in the eye during the water prison Chojuro already capture Torque in his genjutsu." Now that you realize that Ive beaten you let me tell you what you just did you almost killed your partner." Bwahahahaha, i told you you cant beat me." Chojuro said with a twisted smile that continued to twist to fill the world.Then the mouth opened and ate Torque with blades for teeth.

((liek ia said the entire time you have fought my clone so if anybody was unde ryour genjutsu it would have only been my clone not myself, in the water prism it was my clone not me i was never there i was out of sight then i destroyed the hokage's living quarters and possibly the hokage himslef like i have been saying i was trained by Onoki Tsuchikage he defeated mandarin uchiha because he knew how to get around his genjutsu sooo if i have been trained by Onoki Tsuchikage i'm going to know how to aswell))  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:07 pm
(To my partner: I'm a Nara. So I'm smart and have shadow abilities. But that also means I'm not a motivated person. I have other powers stuffs, but I'm not gonna say them on here.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:08 pm
Hiari sighed. He was sitting in a tree, watching the fight. "Is this fight going to go anywhere, or are you just going to go a round in circles?" He asked.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:18 pm
alex_pure

so as chojuro believed he had torque under his genjutsu and ate him although it was really his earth clone while the real torque was off destroy the villiage literly turning it into dust the earth clone came out of chojuro's butt as mud then reasembled himself flipped off chojuro and disasembled, the real torque had already destroyed the hokage's living quarters and everybody in it or around it and now he was somewhere in the village looking to destroy something else  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:22 pm
Hiari lept down next to Torque. "I believe you may have over done it." He said. He was planning out the battle. He thought up a plan and knew exactly how the battle would end.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:25 pm
KisukeRULZ
Hiari lept down next to Torque. "I believe you may have over done it." He said. He was planning out the battle. He thought up a plan and knew exactly how the battle would end.

((torques not here lol torque was never here actruly i just destroyed the hospital and everybody in it... now i'm hiding from genjutsu man cause it'll be a pain fighting him twice))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:27 pm
(Okayz! Random happy face even though I'm not happy today!!! blaugh )  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:33 pm
lol okay well we are going back to the hideout so follow me  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:37 pm
(KK)  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:40 pm
KisukeRULZ
(KK)

((post in forest of death then off th the hideout we go=]))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:14 pm
"Not on my watch." Zack the Hokage said. He had a large hole through his left thigh.  

Zack Firestorm
Crew

1,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:46 pm
((we already gone buddy))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:08 pm
Chojuro wasn't scared because the entire time he had covered the real leaf village in a genjutsu and the fake Leaf that Torque destroyed was a fake.

[Mwhahaha you are lame you wont even wait on me to post you just consecutive post and thats not fair to the others so stop posting three and four times in a row Kisuke doesnt count shes spouting nonsense no one cares about. Also you cant use more than three movess so earth clone turning jack to dust nejis move and gettting out of genjutus and the touch to eliminate people. You cant have the move used to destroy the fake Hokage building its godmmoding and you cant get out of Genjutsus if your a taijutsu master so...]  

xXFrozenEnigmaXx

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:42 am
alex_pure
Chojuro wasn't scared because the entire time he had covered the real leaf village in a genjutsu and the fake Leaf that Torque destroyed was a fake.

[Mwhahaha you are lame you wont even wait on me to post you just consecutive post and thats not fair to the others so stop posting three and four times in a row Kisuke doesnt count shes spouting nonsense no one cares about. Also you cant use more than three movess so earth clone turning jack to dust nejis move and gettting out of genjutus and the touch to eliminate people. You cant have the move used to destroy the fake Hokage building its godmmoding and you cant get out of Genjutsus if your a taijutsu master so...]

[lol dude i told you multiple time the ENTIRE time you never saw me the whole time ok the ENTIRE time you fought my earth clone a earth clone can repair its self automaticaly for one for two that means my earth clone was under your genjutsu not myself the earth clone!! i know taijutsu weakness is genjutsu but my earth clone is who was under the genjutsu, ok and i used dust release and earth release neji's move is know as taijutsu still ok i only use 3 ninjutsu a dust release earth release and earth clone so i only used 3. and also you can say the hospital didnt get destroyed then but the hokage living quarters was you where still posting then and so was the gate since thats how i left the villiage you didn't catch me cause after i destroyed the hokage living quarters you where still fighting my clone i left to reak havic but i needed something to do so just say the hospital is fine but everything else the hokage living quarters aka the office and the gate where both destroyed as far as my ninjutsu i used only three and by only three that means three TYPES and i never got out of your genjutsu becasue I MYSELF was never in your genjutsu for you never even saw me enter the city you saw my clone]  
Hidden Leaf Village/ Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff