Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:41 am
"We'll just see." Nick moved a pawn up two spaces. "Your move."

Another gundam arose to fight Chris but like the others was quickly defeated, but without killing the pilot. "Come on! I could do this all day. Give me a challenge. I'm tired of these low rate fighters."

The lead engineer raised an eyebrow and whispered to another engineer. "This shall give our first knight a chance to practice. Go and summon Demyan to the arena." The engineer saluted and ran off to find Demyan.

The engineer who was searching for Father Dure was finally successful. "Your Holiness. I have some important data for you." The engineer stopped beside the large throne carried by clergymen and began handing the paper that held the output data on them to Dure. "Sir, his read outs were far beyond anything we could have hoped for. He lifted an entire Lancer class moible suit off the ground 10ft and threw it away. The head engineer wonders if you would like to watch and judge his abilities yourself."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:57 am
Duré nodded gracefully, drew his black robes around his body, and walked into the sealed arena's observation deck. His servants were at his heels, carrying the lavish throne. With a loud THUNK they set it down, and Duré settled into it once more.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:27 pm
((I wish I knew how to play chess, lol.))

"Yeah, I'm not making any promises myself." Adalwulf leaned an elbow on the table, sitting in a more comfortable position. Then he chose a piece at random and slid it forward.

Demyan found he was wandering close to one of the supply rooms. Why, he didn't know. But when someone approached him, another engineer it looked like, he stopped. "So, he finally woke up, eh?" He thought back a year ago, before he had been defeated. Chris had always seemed aloof, whether it was the leader of Backdraft, or on the other side. Not that he hard any hard feelings for the man. "And I have been bored for a while." He sighed absently and flicked some ash away. "Alright, lead on. Sasha'll already be there when we arrive anyway."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:17 pm
Kamon woke up screaming, clawing for the nearest object, which happened to be the table Adal and Nick were using. "Get away from me!" he screamed to the empty air in front of him, throwing the table before realizing he had woken up. "Where am I?" he asked, still slurring a bit, looking around confused.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:12 pm
((So much for that.))

Adalwulf raised an eyebrow at Kamon, rubbing his elbow where it had been clipped by the table corner. There goes that. Not that he was going to try playing chess again, but that worked out. "Lounge."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:13 am
John stepped into the room where the others were already gathered. He sat down to observe the chess game. It was Adalwulf's turn. The one-eyed man's face showed great concentration. John let out a low whistle as he saw Nick's spread. He grabbed Adal's queen and moved it for him before the man could react.
"Checkmate." At the declaration, Marie wandered in as well, her nanites forming amorphous shapes in the palm of her right hand. She squinted in concentration for a brief moment, and the cloud of nanomachines formed an avatar of her husband. She giggled quietly as the shimmering shape mimicked the real John's movements.
"How has everyone been? I feel like it's been too long since we've all seen each other."  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:06 am
((umm.... i threw the table before you walked in))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:05 am
"Good job Kamon. Hey Marie mind taking care of this drunk? We found him smashed in his room and decided it was time for intervention." Nick looked sadly at the wooden pieces on the floor.

"This way then, Sir." The engineer motioned towards some doors not far away and led him inside. the room was underneath the arena. All around were combat suits on lifts, ready to go up. A few suits in a different section were being repaired. On a lift not far from where they stood was Sasha preped for battle. "Okay it's all ready for you to go up. Just radio the command center when your ready and i'll lift you up." The engineer walked towards a door that lead to the arena control center. The engineer entered and whispered into the lead engineer's ear.

"Come on, where's my fight? I'm ready for it." Chris was starting to get impatiant with his co-workers. He wanted to get some more practice with his new body as to fight Kamon later.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:11 pm
Gundam Arashi
((umm.... i threw the table before you walked in))

((I don't care. I'm saying that it happened before, because I really wanted to do that.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:59 pm
((okey dokey then..))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:08 pm
"Good enough, matrone." Adalwulf replied to Marie. "I've had my hands full with him." He grunted a little when he bent down, and began to sweep the wooden chess pieces into a neat pile. It seemed it was time to get him, who'd fallen so far, back up to the way he had been a year ago. "Kamon, are you so eager to join your brother that you'll drink yourself to verdammt death?"

Demyan nodded and turned to look Sasha over. She wasn't like Natasha. Different scheme, different colors. Even a different "feel". He couldn't describe it. Sighing, he tossed the cigarette to the floor from his mouth, crushing it under a shoe, while lighting another. Then he climbed up the side of his suit as the cockpit opened. He radioed the control center while he plopped down in the new and still uncomfortable seat. "Ready. But if he destroys Sasha, after I repair her, I will personally kill every single one of you engineers."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:09 pm
"No.. I don't want to.. die.. it's just hard.. y'know?" Kamon stood up, still woozy, and managed to walk over to the couch. Sitting down, he looked over at Marie. ."You can.. do that thing you did to Adal before to me right? you know, that thing when he was dunk." He could barely see straight, the fuzziness making him nauseous so he closed his eyes and laid down.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:24 pm
"Oh, no, no, no. You're not taking the easy way out of this. It's a cold shower and some time away from the bottle for you, mister," she scolded. John nodded in agreement, as he walked closer to stand with Marie like a pair of angry parents.
"What are you thinking is going to happen if you continue to live like this? You won't bring your friends or your brother back. You can't change what happened, so it's best to get up and move forward. Take it from someone who knows."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:32 pm
Nick got down and began to pick up the pieces with Adal.

"Very well but we aren't afraid of your threats. We built in a fail safe that will wipe your mind for our purposes in case you attempt to...disobey." The lift hummed to life as it began to rise into the arena floor.

Chris watched as the suit rose into the arena, recognizing it immideatly. "Ah. Demyan. So your my next challenge?" Already Chris' robotic eyes we're searching over the mish-mash suit, identifying the several different gundam parts used to construct it. He was searching for weaknesses.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:40 pm
Adalwulf scooped a few Bishops and pawns into his hand, not glancing at Kamon, but speaking to him all the same. "I know it's hard, friend. But, if you can walk..." He stood up after drooping a few other pieces, then continued. "...I've got something to show you. It's taken a bit of time to compile, otherwise I would have showed it to you earlier."

"Pbft, disobey." Demyan scoffed, mocking them. He could tell they were probably a bit frightened, not a lot, but a bit. "Comrade, I am glad you woke up finally. I was getting bored of sitting around like the old man." The "old man" was Duré.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff