Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:53 pm
Dawn paused and considered it for a moment. "connie, you and Kuma go with Zaber and Shade, I've got a little something I've been experimenting with..." The woman smirked a little at this and dashed to her garden, plucking a number of leaves and stuffing them into a sack. She returned to the house and blew past grabbing various impletemnts on the way.

When she was finally ready she whistled and the bedraggled Kuroi came loyally to her side. "It's probably not to it's fully potency yet, unfortunately, but it'll do the trick." She explained to the others as if any of them had a clue what she was talking about. The chocobo munched the greens Dawn offered him, and suddenly jolted, and blinked twitching restlessly. "C'mon just a little more..." Dawn coaxed, feeding him still more of the vegetable matter. "You guys can go on ahead, I'll catch up." Moments after Dawn finished this statement, they heard the roar of an engine. Instinctively, Dawn put a hand to her sword, and was visibly releived as it was only Garm who had arrived. Smiling ironically, Dawn stated, "Why is it that the only time we ever get together it happens to be an emergency?" She sighed, a little bit melancholic. "Fenrir...I don't think he's gotten here...I..." She grimaced wondering at her most recent missing block of memory. "I was...Called, down southward, by...something...worse than Jenova, then...I think I remember seeing Vai...and then I just woke up here..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:14 pm
((ooc:III is now under a sephiroth-ish like control))
She could sence it...the creature appraching...the roar of the strange scent overshadowed her eyes,while his blood lunged in her veins....
III instantaniously took to the skies,the clouds seemingly parting as she drew near to them,leaving a break in the clouds following her movements.
III followed Vaizel..."FATHER!!" she blurted out,"I have come to aid you, as I too am one of Mother's children." III then gave a pausing looked up. "We are to be followed...one also seems to be a former remnant..." III grined as more siliva fell from her gaping jaws "this should be quite the fun reunion,no?"  

FuzzWolfie

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:11 pm
OOC: Sorry this took a while.

Father heard Vaizel, but not his voice. His thoughts were an open book, a book he'd read before Vaizel even opened his mouth. " This... substance... it course through your blood... and now mine too... I believe you call it Mako. According to your memories, their is a reactor not far from here. At a place called Fort Condor... I must have as much mako as you can gather. Take my demineans... they will follow your orders now..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:49 pm
"Mako eh?" Vaizel chuckled, it seemed terribly ironic to him that Father needed what Vaizel had never in the past wanted. He turned to the demineans "Come, we shall gather life stream for father! Ha ha ha ha hah!!" He laughed as he launched himself again into the air, surrounding himself in the same essence which Father seemed so desparate for, The Mako energy sped him along through the sky until he was a glowing streak. He used this same energy and wrapped it around the demineans, they too found themselves moving far faster than they ought to have been able to, and almost kept pace with Vaizel. The enfused Android continued to laugh, no wonder Father desired this stuff so much! He would get Mako alright!

In a matter of moments Vaizel reached Fort Condor, Hovering above it for several moments, He could FEEL the Mako energy thrumming beneath the town, Cackling Vaizel stretched out his arms, Life-stream called to itself, the green filament-like essence streamed from beneath the building, arcing through the sky to fuze with Vaizel's very body. He hissed with power and pleasure, and could feel Father's answering approval, how interesting, he thought, he could feel Father drawing energy from him, but that ennobled being wasn't even capable of absorbing a small portion compared to what Vaizel was gaining. He kept this thought to himself, fully aware of how close Father watched him. It was while Vaizel was considering these things that something unexpected happened, the life stream energy which still poured into him slowed for the breifest moments, Vaizel glanced downward just in time to see a portion of glowing energy that was slightly more vibrant in color than the rest of the mako, too late he tried to shut off the stream he had summoned, He jerked as he felt a strange aura enfuze his own... In a moment the numb feeling vanished. How odd... he thought to himself, He looked down just as the demineans arrived, "Here is a gift Father," He muttered aloud washing the demineans with a portion of the same energy he himself had absorbed, Vaizel knew they would be able to transfer that power more directly, and wasn't interested in simply being a conduit for father's gluttony. He still felt a little strange,... and he realized after a moment that Father's voice was quieter than it had been....

Ermak Lorde
Captain

savanacat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:46 pm
Saerenna
So many odd reports were coming in about something happening to people. Saerenna left a note saying that she was going to see what was going on. She wasn't going to ask, she had to find out what was happening. So, she went to the hangar. She was surprised to see that Dahry was there, but she suspected they probably had the same idea in mind. Though they weren't exactly the best of friends, Saerenna approached the scientist. "Dahry?" she asked hesitantly, "Would you mind if I tagged along?"

Dahry had aquiesced to Saerenna's request with only a quck nod and a brief modifier, " You can come along, but I have a brief stop to make on the way down. She then briefly checked all the gauges as Saerenna strapped herself in. Then she lifted off and set out of the hangar. The hangar itself was actually quite a distance from Shinra headquarters. It wasn't odd that Saerenna had sought it out, for it had the very best that Shinra could afford, which was saying something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:48 pm
Saerenna fidgited in worry, sitting next to Dahry as she though about what could have happened with the strange goings on. Then she turned to her former work associate and said, "Thanks. Uh... Do you have any idea what could be going on? I mean those strange reports and that weird meteor shower...." She bit her lip, "You don't think it could have something to do with...the JENOVA project, do you?" She asked, staring outside as they left. Just when all was almost peaceful, something had to come along to mess things up for the world again.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Misander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:41 pm
As Dahry paused her helicopter for a split second for no apparent reason, in hover she seemed to be looking for something when a low voice from the back seat muttered. "Took you long enough." Sitting quite casually behind them was Shinrei, leisurely wrapping a long black cloth around his hand and forearm. Neither of the former Shinra Scientists had noticed his coming aboard.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:50 am
OOC: Let the battle begin! domokun

DMM was awoken from inside Fort Condor by a loud scream. He sat bolt upright, reaching for the spiked knuckles on his nightstand. He quikcly got dressed and ran out of his room, encountering a number of frightened looking people. "What happened?"
"There's something outside! It's sucking a mako from the reactor!" DMM turned and ran for the outside, pulling a cell phone from within the folds of his robe.
"Call Zaber!" He shouted into the phone, and the voice dialer began to emit a series of beeps.

"Hello?"
"Zaber, Fort Condor is under attack!"
"What?"
"Hold on, I'm about to find out more..." DMM runs outside. "What the heck? Vaizel?"
"Hold on DMM, Shade and I are on the way, possibly with more support."
"OK." DMM hung up. The scenario wasn't looking good. If Vaizel didn't come down, there'd be no way to fight him. So to get him down, DMM would have to do what he did best. Pick a fight. "Hey... uh... winged freak!"

Zaber Blade

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:58 am
Flying high over Fort Condor, Orrin and Drake watched as the winged man began sucking mako from the reactor.
"From bad to worse," Orrin mumbled to himself.
Suddenly a robbed figure burst out from the fort and began waveing his arms around toward the winged android.
"That man apears to be insane," Drake said provideing Orrin with the obvious.
"So it seems."
"Do you wish for us to intervine?"
"No, we're still not sure as to what is going on, lets hold off for a bit more."
Still watching from the cloud cover they continued to watch the scene unfold.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:40 am
Vaizel could still feel the swirling power, it was as though his capacity to hold it was INFINATE!! the heady flow of mako thrilled him, and he began to toy with his newfound ability, the mako danced around him as though with a life of it's own. He couldn't care less about the demineans at this point. It was during his indulgeance that he realized something odd, Father's voice... that overpowering presence which had seemed to hover all around him it was,... quiet. more like a distant murmer... Vaizel considered this carefully, was the life-stream energy blocking him from father? He didn't know, and wasn't particularly worried, more vaughly curious. He almost completely ignored DMM's futile attempts to catch his attention, what cared he for the mortal? But he did not instruct the demineans to attack the man either, for where would Reunion be without participants? His wings flapped in a leisurely motion, and he noticed for the first time that he didn't seem to need them to fly... how intruiging... As a matter of fact, now that he paid attention to those mechanical limbs he became aware of something alarming... They ITCHED!! Why would his wings itch? they were metal!! but despite this argument he could feel an insatiable prickling from deep within the mechanical construct, there was no possible way the android could reach it. Was this caused by the mako as well?? Vaizel suddenly decided there were some serious draw-backs to this power Father was so enamoured of, and having come to this decision he hastily cut off the flow of power to himself. This did nothing to aleviate his discomfort. All it did was bring attention to the fact that his other metal limb was also tickling. This had not been part of the plan! During this contemplation he noticed DMM again, perhaps it was time to deal with him.

The glowing, winged android decended swiftly and gracefully from the sky, landing gently a mere yard from DMM. His slitted mako eyes glanced the smaller man over once. "You called, brother?" He asked mildly, amusement dancing in his eyes from the man's futile attempts to taunt him. He took an easy step forward, "Or is it that you too have heard Father's call? Join us brother! Reunion shall be complete! We shall bring the world and lay it at father's feet!"
NO!! Vaizel froze, blinking in surprise, had he thought that? From where had that mutinous cry emenated? He realized instantly that it had not been spoken aloud, his head cocked in confusion as he listened for the silent voice.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:41 pm
All was going well. Fort Condor's mako was rushing through father's veins. He had enough power to spawn more creatures. He would raise his army, and have them spread out at Vaizel's lead. Two more reactors. Just two more doses like this to completely substantiate his own body. It was then he felt Vaizel's sever his connection to the mako stream. "What is going on!?" He mentally commanded Vaizel to answer. It was then he sinced another presence, much like himself. But it had no where near enough power to stop him. A minor nusiance to be dealt with later... but to be safe...

Nearby Fort Condor, one of the Demineans rushed towards a weak man. The man cringed in fear, thinking the monster would slaughter him. He was surpriese, when the creature swung, but stopped it's blade like hand a few inches from his forehead. The lines across the Demineans body began to move like a treadmill of green light. As this occured, Father read the memories of the man. The memory he found, was of DMM, sitting around a campfire at Cosmo Canyon. He was telling a story, albeit a rather exagerrated, childish version, to some youths. From that single memory father learned all he needed to know. He immediately spawned new Demineans and sent them towards Fort Condor and Vaizel. If he was to eliminate this threat quickly, he needed a massed force of Demienas to attack at once, for the target could surely slaughter those that we're present. Three dozen more of the creatures marched away from the meteor in rank and file.

Zaber made a quick desicion. "Connie, stay here with Sabel, it's too dangerous. Let's go Shade." Zaber jumped on the dragon and the two took off at a high speed.

DMM looked at Vaizel strangely. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He drew back into a fighting stance. "I don't want to fight you, but back off or I will!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:37 pm
Zaber Blade
Zaber made a quick desicion. "Connie, stay here with Sabel, it's too dangerous. Let's go Shade." Zaber jumped on the dragon and the two took off at a high speed.

DMM looked at Vaizel strangely. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He drew back into a fighting stance. "I don't want to fight you, but back off or I will!"
Dawn paused and cocked an eye at Connie after Zaber and Shade flew off. "Why is it that men always think we of the Fairer Sex need saving?"

"They're all the same that way aren't they?" Chimed a musically voice in Dawn's head with a giggle.

"Huh?... Who's?" Dawn wondered aloud looking around in alarm.  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:06 pm
Zaber Blade
All was going well. Fort Condor's mako was rushing through father's veins. He had enough power to spawn more creatures. He would raise his army, and have them spread out at Vaizel's lead. Two more reactors. Just two more doses like this to completely substantiate his own body. It was then he felt Vaizel's sever his connection to the mako stream. "What is going on!?" He mentally commanded Vaizel to answer. It was then he sinced another presence, much like himself. But it had no where near enough power to stop him. A minor nusiance to be dealt with later... but to be safe...

Nearby Fort Condor, one of the Demineans rushed towards a weak man. The man cringed in fear, thinking the monster would slaughter him. He was surpriese, when the creature swung, but stopped it's blade like hand a few inches from his forehead. The lines across the Demineans body began to move like a treadmill of green light. As this occured, Father read the memories of the man. The memory he found, was of DMM, sitting around a campfire at Cosmo Canyon. He was telling a story, albeit a rather exagerrated, childish version, to some youths. From that single memory father learned all he needed to know. He immediately spawned new Demineans and sent them towards Fort Condor and Vaizel. If he was to eliminate this threat quickly, he needed a massed force of Demienas to attack at once, for the target could surely slaughter those that we're present. Three dozen more of the creatures marched away from the meteor in rank and file.

Vaizel gazed at the human strangely, he then heard the echo of Father's cry, I do not understand either Father! Something is wrong!! He thought loudly to his patriarch.
Father is wrong! The silent voice argued.
Vaizel was bewildered, What was this? what was going on?? He called out to Father in his own head, only to feel the anger and retribution that being was sending towards him. The Demineans were no longer under Vaizel's control. Whirling around to face the distant Direction where the meteor had crashed he shouted aloud, "What is this Father? What is going on? Why are you ATTACKING ME?? I am your son! I will follow you! I....."
WE WILL NOT!!! the silent voice shouted vehemently, He is NOT our Father! Mother's will is being Defied!!
Mother is dead!! Vaizel thought back,
We will not submit blindly to Father's madness! This world is OURS not His!! The silent voice snarled, then seemed to calm, We can forge this world into something different, Father would destroy it! Listen to me.
Vaizel hesitated, thinking hard, the changes were happening so fast! His gaze traveled to the Demineans, and that made up his mind Father is sending more of these... He thought to the Silent Voice.
So Kill them! The voice responded,
Vaizel hesitated another fraction of a moment, he did not have a weapon! Father had sent these to act as his weapon for the time being. Then he remembered his wings, itching and throbbing as they were, with a sadistic grin he drew one metal wing forward, reached back with one hand and grasped a large and particularly sharp plate. With a single yank of inhuman stregth, followed by the scream of metal against metal the plate came free. Covered on one side with pale luminescent purple blood, which also oozed from between the other metal layers of his wings. He turned the panel until his hand slid neatly through a socket, grasping it tightly in one hand he dashed, moving almost faster than the eye could see. The First Deminean was severed in half from the force of his blow, Raising his green-slitted gaze he snarled aloud, "You betrayed me first Father!" Before he lunged at the second monster.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:20 pm
III hovered silently above Vaizel. the strong scent of mako intoxicating her soul,she listened to the man's interesting conversation with himself, all the while realizing all control had shifted from her will to the blood which ran through her veins. She knew she would come out of it eventually,like she always did....but,if some one was to end up dead by her hand,well;that couldn't be helped.Mako intenisfied the reaction of Sephiroth's blood in hers making his will some how merge with her mind and,if introduced to too much at once...trouble. "la,hah,ha!"a low sickening laugh came out."there's nothing I like more than a good slaughter..." III thought of calling out to Vaizel to see if he wanted aid while slicinging up the few demons that lay on the land below her,but III knew he required no help,Vaizel was strong. Instead her anger was directed towards a strange man riding an ice dragon above her. "I've been nice letting you just sit there like that..."III grimaced to herself,"I hate when some one is to chicken to show themselves!"the thought fermented in her head,turning into an unaggrivated anger. III felt her power increase with mako being so near to her,a light glow came off of her for a second and then launching herself inot the clouds,continued towards the dragon,letting out a savage call.
"COME MESS WITH ME WILL YOU!?!?!?!" She yelled in a rage; III let the mako rush through her,now unaware of any actions or thoughs she had.

FuzzWolfie

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:37 pm
"It appears we've been spotted" Drake announced to Orrins mind.
"It appears to be quit a bit reckless as well."
"So it seems," Orrin said glanceing down at the winged creature flying towards them. "Then perhaps we should have some fun with it." With a few listed instructions Drake grined wickedly.
"As always I am at your service," and began flying higher into the clouds dissapearing from view.

Slowly at first but quickly picking up speed the clouds above Fort Gondor began to gather and grow, soon banishing much of the suns light. As the dark clouds continued to gather the air began to feel heavy and crisp from the gathering cold and moisture. With the combind powers of both the Mist Dragon and Orrin, thick sheets of hail and rain began to pour down upon the fort and it's surounding area. The harder sharper rocks of ice were focused on the assualting creature flying towards them.
"Hopefully this will knock some sense into it from attacking those currently passive in this affair." Orrin said still manipilateing the enviroment around him with the Dragon focusing his own energies as well. Then with a last twist from the dragon a small calming enchanment was placed on the water and air. But instead of it only maniplateing element it would hopefully calm down the blind, heated, fury of those down below and think with a little more clarity.
"We're performing quit a feat, but I'm afraid this will drain you to the point to where I'll be unable to retain form for much longer." Drake said to the apparent weakening Orrin.
"Just finish this up and I'll worry about that later."
With a worried frown the dragon continued hopeing to be able to fly long enough to get Orrin to safety and rest his powers.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff