44%
 44%  [ 28 ]
sew the school
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
call the police
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
I can't believe I'm even sugesting this but, Shrug it off and say everything is Okay.
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 63

ElvisLove

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:28 pm
Depends on which instrument they stole. I have a wooden Suzuki Pro clarinet and a crappy plastic Vito clarinet. If the took the wooden clarinet, that person would no longer exist. If the plastic, then I would probably calmly retrieve the thing without being too concerned or rushed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:07 am
No-one can touch my piano unless they bring a ladder and somehow use a crowbar to break the bars in behind the window. Oh, did I mention that my house has security, even when we sleep? ninja Not even ninjas can steal my lovely piano.

As for my flugal horn, it's not mine, it's the schools, but since it has such a beauuttiiufll tone compared to the crappy rusted trumpets, if I lost it I would no longer be able to do lovely solos in orchestra, and that joy is what brings me to orchestra. xp If someone dared to play hide-and-seek with it, they would have a lot of trouble on their hands. It would be Sadist_SpadeXx... twisted  

mangoes and cream

Mega Fatcat

16,450 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

That Asian Nerd

Anxious Browser

8,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:38 pm
I would be very devastated... My violin costs $430..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:56 pm
someone has stolen my cello bow, and I did have a panic attack and searched everyone in my orchestra class after the concert. However, I never found it..so I had to buy a new one. But it was a bow, not my actual cello.

If someone DID steal my cello, (although highly unlikely because it's kinda big..) I would find them, and painfully [censored] them until they throw up their intestines and liver.  

apple croissant

Invisible Friend

Sukiyash

Desirable Bloodsucker

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:23 am
My mind would think: Hunt the jerk down then crack his head open... stressed

In reality: I would have teary eyes, be really angry, search everywhere with my friends and if i see someone with my instrument i would run at him/her asking about my instrument *in the most calm way*, but i think i'll punch the person REALLY HARD if he/she says something that upset me more.  
Classical Musicians Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff