Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Dolphin Mania Complaint Department Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bronxbigred

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:00 am
emmmahy
bronxbigred
I Have a QUESTION?????
Are tanks that only have GHOST FISH in there tanks going to be removed from threads on DOLPHINMANIA V2
those tanks never GLOW and people CAN"T GET GOLD FROM THEM anymore since GAIA FIXES
I had all Ghost Fish Tanks and I FLUSHED ALL OF THEM and added new fish to most of them and the rest I just don't have FISH in them anymore on those accounts. I was asked if I was going to add new fish to those accounts by DMV2 staff or they would be removed from some threads here, so I told DMV2 staff to remove them.
Thanks for having this THREAD

Someone sure likes to YELL a LOT, right? ;D

sorry I forgot caps locked means yelling will only use small letters for now on forgive me for yelling crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:06 am
bronxbigred
emmmahy
bronxbigred
I Have a QUESTION?????
Are tanks that only have GHOST FISH in there tanks going to be removed from threads on DOLPHINMANIA V2
those tanks never GLOW and people CAN"T GET GOLD FROM THEM anymore since GAIA FIXES
I had all Ghost Fish Tanks and I FLUSHED ALL OF THEM and added new fish to most of them and the rest I just don't have FISH in them anymore on those accounts. I was asked if I was going to add new fish to those accounts by DMV2 staff or they would be removed from some threads here, so I told DMV2 staff to remove them.

Someone sure likes to YELL a LOT, right? ;D

sorry I forgot caps locked means yelling will only use small letters for now on forgive me for yelling crying

Geez, I'm joking! XD  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:51 am
bronxbigred
I Have a QUESTION?????

My mules are ghost tanks (cutecutester, CutestersCharmedLife, CutestersLilDevil and CutestersAngel) but they still are being played and making money for me. I'm not sure how but I keep finding gold on them and seeing a number of people playing some glows - not as much as before but they still are being played. As a suggestion maybe there could be a separate thread for ghost tanks when an owner knows they still glow and they still make some money from them as opposed to having them taken out completely since they know there's still a possibility they still can be played? This way the other thread will have only live fish.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:29 pm
cutester
bronxbigred
I Have a QUESTION?????

My mules are ghost tanks (cutecutester, CutestersCharmedLife, CutestersLilDevil and CutestersAngel) but they still are being played and making money for me. I'm not sure how but I keep finding gold on them and seeing a number of people playing some glows - not as much as before but they still are being played. As a suggestion maybe there could be a separate thread for ghost tanks when an owner knows they still glow and they still make some money from them as opposed to having them taken out completely since they know there's still a possibility they still can be played? This way the other thread will have only live fish.

What I plan to do for now is if the tank is still making gold for the owners, I will leave them. It's not right to just remove the tank if the owner and players are still earning gold. For now, they will remain on there, until the tank owners deal with their fish. We will definitely consider your ghost fish thread idea.

The Defective Detective
Vice Captain

ASSI-IOLE

Wheezing Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:01 pm
hello, I'm having a problem with ALL booty grab tanks in dolphinmania, it seems no tanks are playable to me, and because of it I haven't made any gold for 2 MONTHS!, and i can't find a topic in here with the booty grab tanks, do you got a link or something? :0  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:21 pm
ASSI-IOLE
hello, I'm having a problem with ALL booty grab tanks in dolphinmania, it seems no tanks are playable to me, and because of it I haven't made any gold for 2 MONTHS!, and i can't find a topic in here with the booty grab tanks, do you got a link or something? :0
You are referring to the forum version of DM?  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:01 am
_xX Es-One Xx_
ASSI-IOLE
You are referring to the forum version of DM?

I believe he's referring to the Dolphinmania that was brought back up by a user. I have tried it out of curiosity and it didn't work for me either.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:37 pm
Well, that site is not made nor endorsed by me, and it is against ToS to use.  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:56 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
Well, that site is not made nor endorsed by me, and it is against ToS to use.

I know D:
Curiosity kills the cat  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:16 pm
I'm am finding the experience of trying to add my tank to be the most annoying I've had on Gaia. First I had to fill out the special application after already being invited via PM. Then I tried to understand the coding in the dolphin thread and there is absolutely NO explanation. I'm not the dumbest person in the world and in fact, my job is working in customer service for an E company so this really is becoming more effot that it's worth. Under the rules for DV 3 it says each thread owner is supposed to have their requirements in the first or second post. I did NOt find this to be the case. *sigh* I'm seriously about to give up.  

Pureheart1975

11,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Mark Twain 100

phallic salami

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:27 pm
Pureheart1975
I'm am finding the experience of trying to add my tank to be the most annoying I've had on Gaia. First I had to fill out the special application after already being invited via PM. Then I tried to understand the coding in the dolphin thread and there is absolutely NO explanation. I'm not the dumbest person in the world and in fact, my job is working in customer service for an E company so this really is becoming more effot that it's worth. Under the rules for DV 3 it says each thread owner is supposed to have their requirements in the first or second post. I did NOt find this to be the case. *sigh* I'm seriously about to give up.
Each tank must have 14+ fish in it to be able to have the tank in the thread.

To find the requirements for Dolphinmania Thread, please check the very first post, the last part of it!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:36 pm
FLlCKER
Pureheart1975
Each tank must have 14+ fish in it to be able to have the tank in the thread.

To find the requirements for Dolphinmania Thread, please check the very first post, the last part of it!

Again, I'm not understanding the code...there are no instructions. Seriously, I quit. What a waste of time. Never seen anything so complicated just to post my darn tank. Thanks anyway. Good luck to this guild.  

Pureheart1975

11,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Mark Twain 100

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:09 pm
Pureheart1975
Then I tried to understand the coding in the dolphin thread and there is absolutely NO explanation.

Oh really?
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:27 pm
seriously need tp D:

Ill be at stall #5 Lol  

Deprived of Sleep

Gaian

0_Rissasaurus_Rex_0

4,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:07 am
DM Complaint Department
Uchiha Sasuke AKA
wat happend to the website????
its all rick rolled :/

Welcome to the update: DMv2 is closed. We now have DMv3, the subforum. You may play tanks in there.

um how do you get to the subforum??? i really need to start playing the tanks again.... redface  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff