Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:00 pm
"Good girl~"Break sang clasping his hands together.Jinyx,Oz and Gil just sweat dropped.

"What the hell are you doing here,Clown!?"Alice pointed her scthe mencenly at Brea,"Just die!!!"

"A-Alice c-calm down."Oz waved his hands in front of her.Jinyx just shook her head along with Gil.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:26 pm
Skye narrowed her eyes, nearly scared. "I'm surrounded by fools." She said, backing away.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:30 pm
"Agreed...."Jinyx nodded her head holding on to Ditzy.Suddenly,there was a loud scream.Everybody turned their way towards it.

"It's the chain!"Alice flew over to where they scream came from.

"Alice!Wait!"Oz shouted dashing towards the direction Alice went,grabbing onto Jinyx's arm.

"Don't drag me!!!"Jinyx wailed,"I hate being the draged doll!!"Gil followed while Break just disappeared to who knows where.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:33 pm
Skye just stood there. "Eh... I guess I should follow them." She muttered walking there way. "What a bunch of fools." She said to herself. "Where the heck did they come from anyway? And where the heck am I?"

((OMD where'd Break go???? sad ))

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm
((To god who knows where0_e))

"I'll kill you B-rabbit!!"A ghost dog chased Alice,with her shooting chains at it and slashing it with her scythe.

"I'll kill you!You damn mutt!!!!"Alice growled pumping her fists in the air.Gil was shooting the dog though it went through it(since it is a ghost) and the contractor was no where to be found.Oz and Jinyx stood on the side watching the fight.

Suddenly,Break had appeared out of nowhere,"Hey,I would like to see that chain in action,come out,you stupid cat~"Break whacked his cain across Jinyx's neck making her fall smack down on to the pavement below.

"Owie!That hurted you stupid Clown!!"she cried glaring up at him.

"Hello,bad kitty."Break welcomed in a mencing tone.

"Hm?Why is Cheshire here?Cheshire thought that he was in the bell...."he looked at his surroundings studying it,then at Break,he got into a attacking mode,"You!!"

((Okay,Skye can be a dragoon now if you want her to since Cheshire is out of the bell in human form.))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:01 am
Suddenly Skye stopped feeling the power pump through her veins her hair went white and her eyes went red as she felt her body morph into a giant black dragoon. She flew toward the area where they were fighting laughing in her head.

((Before I attack are we on the same thing when we talk about dragoons? Like I get them from scrapped princess I don't kno how u think about them.))

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:14 pm
"Hey let's not be haters,let's be lovers~!!"Oz clasped his hands together in a girlish way.Jinyx just backed up from her brother.

"Dude,you do not know how wrong that just sounded...."She backed up to Gil who just stood there with his hat down.

"Now you're going to have fangirls all around you guys..."Gil grabbed his hat and gun and turned away.Oz just stood there oblivious,Break looked like he was about to laugh his butt off,and Cheshire made a hissing sound.

"I'll eat you for lunch bugs bunny!"the dog swooped down chumping down on Alice's scythe which she blocked efforlessly.

"You stupid mongrel I'll destroy into little pieces!!"she snarled throwing the dog into a building.Then she went after it.

"Wait!Bugs Bunny's not even evented yet,how do you guys even know him!?!?!?!?"Jinyx cried holding onto her head.Break just stared at her funny.

"Everyone knows who bugs bunny is,bug."he replied dodging Jinyx's swings at him.

((idk make it how you know in scrapped princess cause I don't really know about dragoons.....))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:29 am
((Dragoons look like dragons and they're very powerful 'weapons' but they look like a futuristic sci-fi dragon.))

Skye flew quickly toward the area, laughing inside. Ahhhhhhhhh. Power feels so gooooooood. she told herself. She spotted the ghost dog. Should I ruin everyone's fun? She thought looking at the fools talk and Alice fight. With a blast of light from her mouth she hit the dog, hitting Alice a little too. 'Oops.' she said in an echoing kind of mechanic sounding voice. Then she saw Break. She, not as a strong though, blasted him. 'Take that you stupid clown.' she growled.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:49 am
Suddenly,Break appeared behind Skye,"You're very impolite when people are talking."he smacked his cain at her head,then kickied her to the ground.

"Break!!Don't kill Skye!!!"Jinyx cried running to where Break landed and started to throw punches at him.But,he dodged it easily.

"Damn lizard!!!"Alice looked like she was about to charge at Skye,but Oz and Gil were stopping her.Well,Oz mostly.

"Alice calm down...."he was still shakey,and the dog was no where to be found.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:54 am
Skye turning back into ... well Skye, with her snow white hair and bloody red eyes, got up with her fist. "What is wrong with you people!?" She asked, her fist held high. "Why do you all like to hit peple like this!?" She smacked Break. "Don't hit me again you stupid clown! OR elese!"

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:01 pm
Break just dodged Skye's attacks effortlessly,"Miss Lizards not being very nice,"he reached into his pocket,"here have a candy."he gave her a peppermint lollipop.

"I'm going to kill you!!"Alice was back into human form and was trying to kill Skye but Oz and Gil were holding her by the arms.Jinyx just stood there very oblivious as her eyes wandered cautiously.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:06 pm
Skye ran around with her peppermint pop in hand. SHe laughed jumping up and down. "Ha ha! Candy!" She laughed. Almost about to lick it. THen she eyed the others and straightened herself up. "Eh Scuze me. I'm just not used to complete fools." She spat. "Especially mrs. Cotton Tail and Ronald Mcdonald over there." She said, eyeballing. "I'm Skye." She said. "And I'm not a lizard... I'm a dragOOn. not a dragOn. Short busses." She eyed Break and Alice.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:25 pm
"Who ya calling Cotton Tail,turtle!?"Alice beared her sharp teeth at both Skye and Break.

"Then that will make you a frog missy..."Break sighed happily then started to walk to somewhere else.

"This is kind of weird..."Oz and Gil both agreed,nodding their heads.

"Skye,are you sure you killed the dog?"Jinyx was clutching onto Ditzy with a cat on her head.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:30 pm
"Who you calling Turtle, Bugs Bunny!?" Skye snapped back with her fist held high. Then she turned to Jinyx. "Eh. No. I'm not so sure. I doubt i did anyway. I'm still getting used to this place. I've lost too much time. I don't give a crap about that stupid hound anyway." She folded her arms and layed back. "I want some chicken..."  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:50 pm
"Hey,Oz....you didn't see a contractor right?"Oz thought about it for a momment then nodded towards his little sister,"What if the contractor is right where Mr.Gil is at..."

"Huh?"Gil quickly turned around only to enveloped in a bright light.

"Gil!"Oz started to run forward only to have Jinyx grab him by the arm,"Let me go!!!I got to save Gil!"

"There's nothing we can do now...."Suddenly,there was a cackle in the sky.Everyone looked up to see a witch floating on a broom,holding a very small knocked out Gil.

"Two of the strongest chains in the Abyss,eh?"she laughed,"Easy enough,Kill 'em Wispy!!"the ghost dog came out again and jumped in front of Oz and Jinyx.the cat on Jinyx's head started to hiss at it,while Oz pushed Jinyx behind him and started to back away with her.

"Get away from my manservent.you mutt!!"Alice started to charge towards Wispy.Break had disappeared again.....

♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff