Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gurren Lagann: An endless cycle

Back to Guilds

A Gurren Lagann RP guild taking place in an alternate universe where the events of the anime never happened in need of active members 

Tags: Gurren, Lagann, Role, Playing, Guild 

Reply Gurren Lagann: An endless cycle
Gurren Lagann: An endless cycle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:32 pm
"Im sorry if I stole it.." Zerran sighed looking at the other rebels "Can you repair Ko-mugen for me I want to tear out Amemits spine and stab him with it continuesly" Zerran said looking over to his fallen Gunmen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:23 pm
Alistar suddenly gained a very devious smirk. "can I fix it?" he repeated Zerran's question and then cracked his knuckles. "asking such a question is almost an insult! i'll better it....besides, it will give me a chance to finish the programming it. I can't guarantee that you'll be able to rip out Amemit's spine though" he said and then got into his gunman and activated it's special ability that transforms the mech's hands into odd devices. The next thing he did was get to work repairing Ko-Mugen. "you were luck Amemit left behind the limbs that he hacked off...the joints and wires can be repaired in less than an hour thanks to all these spare parts all over the place" he explained while he continued working. It was exactly 2 and a half hours later when the repairs were finally completed. Alistar jumped out of the mech and faced Zerran. "repairs have been finished...and programming has been completed and fully calibrated. You can probably go head to head with Amemit without getting totally thrashed, perhaps you will be the one doing the thrashing this time" he said and then jumped back into his Zangetsu to take a well deserved sleep.  

Oversoul Matamune

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:55 pm
In the time Alistar had repaired Ko-mugen Zerran and the other rebels had buried the dead of the battle "Rest in peace and may you watch over us all" Zerran said as he planted a cross on the final grave. Zerran returned at Alistar and saw the finished Ko-mugen which brought a smile to his face "Let's hope" Zerran laughed as he jumped into Ko-mugen's c*ck pit "Did you remove my sword and replace my sword with a drill?" Zerran asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:38 pm
Alistar shook his head. "no I did not...you never asked me to do so in the first place....oh well, it is your mecha...." he grumbled. Since Alistar grew up in the heart of the capitol, he didn't understand the way humans thought nor the concept of tunnels. Thus, he got back into Zangetsu and started working on Ko-Mugen. it took another few hours because he had to rearrange much of the original armor to give balance so the drill wouldn't make one side heavier than the other. Some of armor was just flat out removed to put in something of his personal design. Which was a system for easier targeting with projectile type weapons. Due to the amount of removed armor and scraps from destroyed gunmen, Alistar made some improvements onto his own gunman. In the end, the entire figure of Zangetsu was changed completely. "Zarren, Ko-Mugen is finished...again...." he said through the com-speaker. "feel free to re-name it......oh, and I used some of your removed armor to decontruct and re-build my Zangetsu...I hope you don't mind...I know I don't mind my new Erito Zangetsu" he said yet muttered that last part.

((i found a better picture I liked for my gunman, so I changed it))  

Oversoul Matamune

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:47 pm
((cool))
"Thanks you Alistar" Zerran bowed hopping into his Gunmen "I think he should be called... Garzakken" Zerran said smiling at his newly christened Garzkken "I think a speech should help all of us" Zerran sighed as he activated Garzakken and looked towards the mass of rebel forces still left "Brothers sisters!! Today was a major tragedy for us but, even though that has happened we shall carry their spirit with us a we change the world!" Zerran yelled pointing Garzakken's right arm to the skies "We shall change history for us and Humanity!!" Zerran said as the crowds cheered with hope  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:07 am
"Great potential," Amemit said as he sat in the Wesley zooming in the sniper over them as he began his scan finding the power levels of Alistar and Zerran as he then came up with the results as it hit a stopping power of 100,000 for each "Hm, thats it?" he said smirking as he said to himself "even if you get upgrades its the man that makes the Gunman," he said as he then stood from his perch on a different mountain as he continued to listen in.  

Rom3ro IV

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:11 am
"We shall fight in hopes that all humans can live on the surface!!" Zerran finished his speech. The rebels had new found hope in them now which was a great sight for Zerran "I shall go and fight ahead!" Zerran said walking in the direction he saw Amemit retreat "This time i'll win.." Zerran thought  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:10 am
Alistar jumped back into Erito Zangetsu in irritation because of Amemit's quick return. "take things to full power human, you'll like the results!" he said to Zerran and readied his giant blades. "Amemit...I know your Gunman's weak point~~" he muttered in almost a sing song voice and then smirked. 'it won't be easy getting to it...the base of the neck is well guarded...' he thought.  

Oversoul Matamune

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:26 am
Zerran smirked "This is going to be fun" He said as Garzakken roamed the terrain looking for Amemit "COME OUT YOU COWARD!!!" Zerran yelled  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:25 pm
"how do you figure this to be fun Human!?" he asked in a shouting voice. Alistar used his Gunman to jump onto the clifftops to gain a tactical edge with the high ground.  

Oversoul Matamune

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

TheBlackCoyote
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:34 pm
((Ill post soon I just got to read it all X3))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:15 pm
((yeah my comp broke so it will be awhile for me))  

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:04 pm
"I think it's fun because this time it will a enjoyment for me" Zerran told Alistar  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:13 pm
Merith had no idea what was going on but she knew their was an onslaught of enemys all at once arround her and she was engadged in battle. Her beast machine let out a cry of rage as oil began to sprout out in some direction looking like blood, as she was slammed from both sides being tossed back and forth between two gunmen.  

TheBlackCoyote
Vice Captain

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:31 pm
"And the hero arrives!" Zerran yelled as Garzakken drilled through one of the Gunmen.  
Gurren Lagann: An endless cycle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff