Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Do you believe in Jinn? (Jinn-Stories) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:42 am
Wikipedia, even I can edit it.

I heard a story about sum jinns who became humans, and did weird things so all other students left the class. And then the jinns was thankful to the teacher for teaching it.

Sum friend told it, saying it's old family stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:05 am
The_Pathan
How can u mix something with an Angel? :O

Sex, I suppose. Angels and Fallen Angels mixing wouldn't be too hard, but with a human and an Angel the Angel would have to be in a human form.

And the person had Djinns in his class with him? They were just kinda sitting there enjoying the view, picking up the lessons? Well, that explains why someone knows how to tell me to shut up in Spanish.  

Silver Nephil

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:10 am
Seriously, Angels have no ego. Jinns and humans do.

Angels do what Allah tells, they are controlled by Allah.

Angels wont do those things with humans, that's wrong thinking.

There is a story about Dajjal, that his mom used to have intercourse with a jinn, and then she got Dajjal who was a mix of a human and jinn, and could live in our world, and we could see him. And 1 day he will rise again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:58 pm
The_Pathan
Seriously, Angels have no ego. Jinns and humans do.

Angels do what Allah tells, they are controlled by Allah.

Angels wont do those things with humans, that's wrong thinking.

There is a story about Dajjal, that his mom used to have intercourse with a jinn, and then she got Dajjal who was a mix of a human and jinn, and could live in our world, and we could see him. And 1 day he will rise again.

What do you call a mix of human and Djinn then? If there's one, there should be more, so there should be a name for 'em... *resists the urge to call them pyros, face turns red from holding laughter* *can't hold it anymore, breathes, chuckles* Pyros...  

Silver Nephil

chocolatechip_pistachio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:19 am
actually most jinns live in dirty places like toilets and places where we dump garbage. and it is true that djinns do posses humans.women are most vulnerable when they are menstruating and go outside at night without covering themselves properly. sami i think by hor you mean hurulain they are really beautiful, and unlike angels they have gender their beauty is said to radiate like the full moon. they are are the reward for the good men and women who will go to heaven, if you were married it is said you will have your wife/husband plus a hurulain biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:11 am
PIstachio I can't fully agree. You wont get 1 of these, I think it is 55 you will get. biggrin

Never heard of the 55 virgins?

Nephil, I'm sure sum1 made a word for it. I dunno it.
But u should read the story of Dajjal, it's epic. Sum people says he made the Henge Stones in England to summon jinns.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:23 pm
The_Pathan
PIstachio I can't fully agree. You wont get 1 of these, I think it is 55 you will get. biggrin

Never heard of the 55 virgins?

Nephil, I'm sure sum1 made a word for it. I dunno it.
But u should read the story of Dajjal, it's epic. Sum people says he made the Henge Stones in England to summon jinns.

I Googled half-breed Djinn humans last night and it came up with a lot of references to something called a Kaf human, Pathan. I guess that's what they're called, or at least what someone named them. Yeah, I'll look up the story. It sounds pretty cool.

So, I can tack up giant--summoning-circle-for-Djinn to the uses I already know for Stone Henge: calendar, ceremonial site, burial mound, and leygate. Just wondering, d'you think he made the Wooden Henge too? It's just a little ways off from the Stone Henge.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:04 pm
they said he was the famous merlin magician, and helped king Arthur, so that England would make war on Islam.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:27 pm
*does double take, jaw drops open, stares* He was Taliesin? Dajjal was Taliesin? *gocks* ...Well, damn, that's something I'd've never guessed at. No wonder he had future-sight. But why would Arthur go to war against Islam? He was sort of busy in England with the whole Saxxon invasion, wasn't he?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:21 pm
I Belive that all magicians work with devils(Shaitan) and ghosts(Djinn),unless if he/she was a PERFECT Slave that does all prayers:
"عبدي أطعني تكن مثلي تقول للشئ كن فيكون"
Sorry, i can't translate that.
But it proves that VERY VERY VERY few people Have the power to control stuff with god's help.
And i do belive in jinn/Djinn,I've saw Many...And i've talked to one.(They kinda look like humans in a some scary way)
I've Also heard that jinn/Djinn Can Take the human look (Seen one jinn/Djinn That Looks EXCATLY Like my older brother,And this the jinn/Djiin i've talked to)
C:

ll Queen ll

Blessed Friend

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:33 pm
ll Queen ll
I Belive that all magicians work with devils(Shaitan) and ghosts(Djinn),unless if he/she was a PERFECT Slave that does all prayers:
But it proves that VERY VERY VERY few people Have the power to control stuff with god's help.
And i do belive in jinn/Djinn,I've saw Many...And i've talked to one.(They kinda look like humans in a some scary way)
I've Also heard that jinn/Djinn Can Take the human look (Seen one jinn/Djinn That Looks EXCATLY Like my older brother,And this the jinn/Djiin i've talked to)
C:

What'd the Djinn you talked to look like? What was scary about it? XD Oh, man, what if your brother had walked in while it was taking on his looks? That would have been awkward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:24 am
chocolatechip_pistachio
actually most jinns live in dirty places like toilets and places where we dump garbage. and it is true that djinns do posses humans.women are most vulnerable when they are menstruating and go outside at night without covering themselves properly. sami i think by hor you mean hurulain they are really beautiful, and unlike angels they have gender their beauty is said to radiate like the full moon. they are are the reward for the good men and women who will go to heaven, if you were married it is said you will have your wife/husband plus a hurulain biggrin

Yezz,, Ive heard that Hor are very beautiful , its an kind of angel that is VERYY BEAUTIFUL... wink
Hurulain?, never heard that before but when people told about them to me they said HUR or hor..
i think this is what hur is http://www.muslim.org/islam/hur.htm
But the thing u said is true...About hur but i donno about the men thing but its okay  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:31 am
ll Queen ll
C:

Yeah, Many of my far cousins have seen Jinns and thats strange and some far friends too...In pak  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:39 am
Guys, everyone says they seen a jinn, but when u ask how they look, they just say sumthing awkward.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:06 am
Salam Everyone, Hehe wink
i fOund in yahoo about Jinn through internet

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080318154606AA1BDJG

Here its about a girl that wrote a story about a jinn that fall in love with a girl that was out in night and singing(Poor girl)'
Well click on da site and u will se the short story  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces