Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Full Metal Alchemist: Central
Streets of Central Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:46 am
El stiffled a laugh at what Shadow had said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:54 am
"Your right.Losing your family isnt as good as the test.But I lost my family as well,after a Xingese Martial Arts Tournament.After I won my last match and I was crowned victor,they took the happiness right out of me.They told me they died in a car accident and that they were sorry..........."Lee shook his head in regret as he remembered that dreadful night.He touched his eyes and explained that the pain he had was like everyone elses."Everyone who opens the Gateway of Truth are considered reckless and head-strong.They are called scums and fools.But what people dont realize is that people who open the Gateway did it because we care."Lee stood silent for a moment and stayed still."Lets get moving,El and Shadow."Then Lee walked off to his office.

{Exit}

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Lord Shadow IX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 am
"wow that is alot sadder then what happened to me"
*follows lee*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:13 pm
"What happened to you?" El asked Shadow, following as well. A sharp pain sparked in her shoulder, but she ignored it. Her eye just twitched slightly.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

GodlyHades

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:40 pm
Sighs and picks up pocket-watch''I'm going to find my father and kill that b****d..''  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:43 pm
El looked at him. "Don't chya wanna come with us?" She asked him happily, trying to ignore the pain in her shoulder.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:57 pm
Inazuma_Hatake
The Fuher of the Army walked back inside the streets of Central as the wind was blowing heavily.As he was browsing the shops,he saw a young gruop of people having a conversation.Apparently,they had to be Alchemist considering the amount of damage and automail to their bodies.Lee walked over to the Alchemists who seemed to be having a conversation and stopped only to see that they were State Alchemists as well."Hello everyone!It seems that you fellow people are also forced to come here out of boredom."Lee stood up straight up with his eyes being closed.He too had preformed Human Transmutation.Lee's precious sight was stolen from him,since the Gateway of Truth showed no remorse to the scum who open it."May I ask all you State Alchemists to come with me into my office?It seems that a major threat has risen and the Military must take action."

Drake sees the fuher and salutes and says "as you request Fuher"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:59 pm
Walks away from those two and searches for his father  

GodlyHades

Seeker

Lord Shadow IX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:00 pm
"what happened to me is a story i wont tell"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:10 pm
"Okie, dokie!" El said, turning away and following Lee.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

reeka666

Versatile Informer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:48 am
"man i am soooooo bored." soreenity said walking down the streets of central, with her left hand behind her head. "i wish something interesting would happen once and a while, no one ever shows up" she looks around 'i should beat up the next person i see, that would be interesting' she thinks  
Full Metal Alchemist: Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff