Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
-tear drop- I'm home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my avi's hair?
  Yes
  No
  Same Style, Different Color
View Results

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:04 am
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
nujumkh
califairry

thanks
Just out of curiosity how bad could school be anyway?

well its a very small school and most of the teachers are rude, most of the guy students think they are cowboys, and alot of the girls think they are better than everyone else and that they have the right to act like b**ches to everyone
If you live in a small town or go to school in one thats basically how it goes! Sucks, but thats how it goes it seems.

yah its a small town and a small school and it definitely sucks
Hehe last year a lot of the bitches at my school graduated. That made my senior year so much better. But other people try to come up and take their place it is such a pain. Tehe one of the horrible ones went to jail for embezzling money from JCPenny's and she is now pregnant....which is the only reason she got out of serving any real time (LAME) another one dropped out of college after the first semester, another one has put on about 50 pounds and that is saying something, and another good chunk never made it to college to begin with. I know it is mean to think this is good, but seriously they caused some major problems! Karma is pretty awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:09 am
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
nujumkh
califairry

thanks
Just out of curiosity how bad could school be anyway?

well its a very small school and most of the teachers are rude, most of the guy students think they are cowboys, and alot of the girls think they are better than everyone else and that they have the right to act like b**ches to everyone
If you live in a small town or go to school in one thats basically how it goes! Sucks, but thats how it goes it seems.

Hehe last year a lot of the bitches at my school graduated. That made my senior year so much better. But other people try to come up and take their place it is such a pain. Tehe one of the horrible ones went to jail for embezzling money from JCPenny's and she is now pregnant....which is the only reason she got out of serving any real time (LAME) another one dropped out of college after the first semester, another one has put on about 50 pounds and that is saying something, and another good chunk never made it to college to begin with. I know it is mean to think this is good, but seriously they caused some major problems! Karma is pretty awesome!

haha wow, it was my first year at this school when everyone else had been there since kindergarden and the really messed up people are the 8th graders, freshman and sophmores, at the first school assembly i was still new and i had made friends with some people and one of them was a senior and i sat in the senior section and i felt so special and im still friends with her, but alot of the people here are excellent liars and i didnt know that until i got to know people, and karma is freakin awsome, the person i dont get along with at all (idk y she hates me i never did anything to her) pissed one girl off so much that she basically kneed her face in  

califairry

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:25 am
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

haha wow, it was my first year at this school when everyone else had been there since kindergarden and the really messed up people are the 8th graders, freshman and sophmores, at the first school assembly i was still new and i had made friends with some people and one of them was a senior and i sat in the senior section and i felt so special and im still friends with her, but alot of the people here are excellent liars and i didnt know that until i got to know people, and karma is freakin awsome, the person i dont get along with at all (idk y she hates me i never did anything to her) pissed one girl off so much that she basically kneed her face in
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA LOL That is so awesome! We are....a lot alike! I went to the school that is actually in my town until I was a freshmen. When I started my freshmen year I did the same thing as you! That was such a culture shock for me....and my elementary school was even small than my high school talk about being scared of everything! Oh well I would like to tell you it gets better, but I guess its only if you make it better!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:37 am
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA LOL That is so awesome! We are....a lot alike! I went to the school that is actually in my town until I was a freshmen. When I started my freshmen year I did the same thing as you! That was such a culture shock for me....and my elementary school was even small than my high school talk about being scared of everything! Oh well I would like to tell you it gets better, but I guess its only if you make it better!

at the end of last year i was still getting used to things but know that i know everybody and everybody knows me (even though we all dont get along) im hoping it will be better and me and my friends are gonna trie and make it better  

califairry

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:01 pm
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

at the end of last year i was still getting used to things but know that i know everybody and everybody knows me (even though we all dont get along) im hoping it will be better and me and my friends are gonna trie and make it better
Thats the way to go! I did lots of activities and that made it pass by quicker....but my senior year I kind of burnt myself out >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:14 pm
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

Thats the way to go! I did lots of activities and that made it pass by quicker....but my senior year I kind of burnt myself out >_<

there arnt many activities here at all just some sports and i woud love to play softball but i dont get along with one of the girls on the team (the girl who got her face kneed in and the girl who did it r both on the team) and idk if i would be able to get a ride to the games  

califairry

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:20 pm
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

there arnt many activities here at all just some sports and i woud love to play softball but i dont get along with one of the girls on the team (the girl who got her face kneed in and the girl who did it r both on the team) and idk if i would be able to get a ride to the games
? Your school doesn't provide transportation? Softball is a really easy sport....I played it all 4 years. Drama can really wear on you though and boy do I know that! This last year of softball we finally got a new coach and as I said earlier the horrible people graduated so it was pretty fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:24 pm
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

? Your school doesn't provide transportation? Softball is a really easy sport....I played it all 4 years. Drama can really wear on you though and boy do I know that! This last year of softball we finally got a new coach and as I said earlier the horrible people graduated so it was pretty fun!

i love softball, everyone live to far away, the highschool is only highschool for a few different towns, there is barely the minimum amount of girls for a team  

califairry

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:10 pm
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

i love softball, everyone live to far away, the highschool is only highschool for a few different towns, there is barely the minimum amount of girls for a team
Wow! Are you a ranching community or???  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:22 pm
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

i live in a little town called Bonanza its in southern Oregon and there are farms everywhere  

califairry

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:34 pm
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

i live in a little town called Bonanza its in southern Oregon and there are farms everywhere
Wow in all reality you really don't live that far away from me...At least you have green fields....we have those here too.....but not as much as we have desert.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:35 pm
oh-mi-gosh my name isn't anywhere.
fixing time.  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

califairry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:38 pm
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Queen_Zimika
califairry

Wow in all reality you really don't live that far away from me...At least you have green fields....we have those here too.....but not as much as we have desert.

you live in Oregon? i lived in southern California until about a year ago and So-Cal is nothing but dessert  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:47 pm
****it
oh well try again  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

califairry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:03 pm
nujumkh
****it