• Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:01 pm
Echo The BlackChrimson
[-Erik-]

Dammit, you're annoying at that. But it works :U

Annoying at what? What'd I do? sweatdrop

Hey, if my point was correct, then awesome. :3

At handling haters, of course. Personally, I hate it when people get all verbose when comfronting me :3

So if I ever picked on you, you would win.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:20 am
andrew aensland
i handlw humans the best way i can but they just get so damn annoying and look for ways to get rid of me the most recent is when they tried to arrest me for being a bi fury by twisting around a conversation i had with a friend in public

The whole acting like your either not a human or that you're better then humans or whatever you meant when you typed out that first sentence doesn't really deter the haters

That and I don't really believe that police officers tried to arrest you for being a bi furry  

Alex Jace

Distinct Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kage the Silver Kitsune

Eco-friendly Firestarter

10,675 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:33 am
Caryas
I'm really not the stereotypical fur. So I just handle the haters by laughing at every word that comes out of their mouth.

Neither am I; however, being well-versed in Debate lead to a good old-fashioned Verbal beatdown on my would-be haters XD

Alex Jace
If anyone confronts me about being a furry I usually say something along the lines of "Yeah, I'm a furry, what are you going to do? b***h and whine? I'm sorry but I'm having dificulty giving a s**t, why don't you go pitch a fit for someone who gives a damn?" Don't say it angrilly, do what I do, just smile the whole time and walk away after you say it, with that smile still pasted across your face

I think my favorite responses to somewhat negative reactions when I tell people I'm a Fur (I've only really had one, and I totally redefined his preconceptions XD) are:

"Oh noes! Furreh Peoplez! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!" and
"Me; a Fur? OMG WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!?" /falsehysteria XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:59 am
Kage the Silver Kitsune
Caryas
I'm really not the stereotypical fur. So I just handle the haters by laughing at every word that comes out of their mouth.

Neither am I; however, being well-versed in Debate lead to a good old-fashioned Verbal beatdown on my would-be haters XD

Alex Jace
If anyone confronts me about being a furry I usually say something along the lines of "Yeah, I'm a furry, what are you going to do? b***h and whine? I'm sorry but I'm having dificulty giving a s**t, why don't you go pitch a fit for someone who gives a damn?" Don't say it angrilly, do what I do, just smile the whole time and walk away after you say it, with that smile still pasted across your face

I think my favorite responses to somewhat negative reactions when I tell people I'm a Fur (I've only really had one, and I totally redefined his preconceptions XD) are:

"Oh noes! Furreh Peoplez! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!" and
"Me; a Fur? OMG WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!?" /falsehysteria XD

Do what you want, I prefer to mock them and dismiss their words as meaningless noice  

Alex Jace

Distinct Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kage the Silver Kitsune

Eco-friendly Firestarter

10,675 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:25 am
Alex Jace

Do what you want, I prefer to mock them and dismiss their words as meaningless noice

That's pretty much what those reactions do; it makes their 'hate' seem completely pointless, while remaining a difficult reaction to counter because they have a modicum of humor. ^^

More often than not, Haters simply hate out of jealousy anyway; their 'hate' being nothing more than an attempt to bring down something more infinitely awesome than they have, to try to make themselves feel better. This truth alone does make their whining exceedingly meaningless noise.

In my experience, Furries in general are very fun people, there are a few that might get overly dramatic, but it's really nothing to try to make fun of.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:25 pm
Kage the Silver Kitsune
Alex Jace

That's pretty much what those reactions do; it makes their 'hate' seem completely pointless, while remaining a difficult reaction to counter because they have a modicum of humor. ^^

More often than not, Haters simply hate out of jealousy anyway; their 'hate' being nothing more than an attempt to bring down something more infinitely awesome than they have, to try to make themselves feel better. This truth alone does make their whining exceedingly meaningless noise.

In my experience, Furries in general are very fun people, there are a few that might get overly dramatic, but it's really nothing to try to make fun of.

I learned that from Wilson on House rofl Most people hate and try to destroy what they envy, I can't wait till the next season of House though

ONLY A WEEK AND A HALF!  

Alex Jace

Distinct Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:11 pm
Alex Jace
Kage the Silver Kitsune
Alex Jace

I learned that from Wilson on House rofl Most people hate and try to destroy what they envy, I can't wait till the next season of House though

ONLY A WEEK AND A HALF!

I call bullshit on that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:25 pm
[-Erik-]
Alex Jace
Kage the Silver Kitsune
Alex Jace

ONLY A WEEK AND A HALF!

I call bullshit on that.

Look it up on Wikipedia, the new season of House starts on the 20th of this month  

Alex Jace

Distinct Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 pm
Alex Jace
[-Erik-]
Alex Jace
Kage the Silver Kitsune
Alex Jace

ONLY A WEEK AND A HALF!

I call bullshit on that.

Look it up on Wikipedia, the new season of House starts on the 20th of this month

Hitler didn't kill all of those jews out of jealousy!

And I don't watch house.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:49 pm
[-Erik-]
Alex Jace
[-Erik-]
Alex Jace
Kage the Silver Kitsune
Alex Jace

ONLY A WEEK AND A HALF!

I call bullshit on that.

And I don't watch house.

Look at that! Suddenly genocide! Sorry, I'm white, I'm having trouble making the massive jump you just made  

Alex Jace

Distinct Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:56 pm
Alex Jace
[-Erik-]
Alex Jace
[-Erik-]
Alex Jace

ONLY A WEEK AND A HALF!

I call bullshit on that.

And I don't watch house.

Look at that! Suddenly genocide! Sorry, I'm white, I'm having trouble making the massive jump you just made

Hey, hate is hate, isn't it?

I just took him as an example. And I also am white.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:09 pm
[-Erik-]
Alex Jace
[-Erik-]
Alex Jace
[-Erik-]
Alex Jace

ONLY A WEEK AND A HALF!

I call bullshit on that.

And I don't watch house.

Then you're a foolish and presumptuous honky blaugh j/k

You need to be educated on a few things called conditionals and biconditionals

A biconditional is something that is true both in the way it's written and reversed, my statement was conditional, it's only true the way it was initially written

What I mean is that I said most people hate what they envy, you assumed it was biconditional and you ALSO assumed that I meant people envy what they hate

But the Hitler example is useless anyways, he didn't hate the jews, he scapegoated them  

Alex Jace

Distinct Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:42 pm
Alex Jace
[-Erik-]
Alex Jace
[-Erik-]
Alex Jace

And I don't watch house.

A biconditional is something that is true both in the way it's written and reversed, my statement was conditional, it's only true the way it was initially written

What I mean is that I said most people hate what they envy, you assumed it was biconditional and you ALSO assumed that I meant people envy what they hate

But the Hitler example is useless anyways, he didn't hate the jews, he scapegoated them

That's pretty cool.

But it still doesn't prove why I hate what I envy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:55 am
[-Erik-]
Alex Jace
[-Erik-]
Alex Jace
[-Erik-]
Alex Jace

And I don't watch house.

That's pretty cool.

You know.. this is starting to get annoying, I'm assuming you have selective sight? You see what you want to see and nothing else? MOST people hate what they envy, you see what I did there? I used the word MOST, as in.. not everyone

MOST people envy what they hate because they want it, but they have no way of getting it, it angers them that there is this thing that they desperately want but cannot obtain

And because I know you're going to make this rediculous point, simply saying "Oh I want a PS3" does NOT equal envy. Envy is a potent mix of greed and jealousy, it's irrational. If we REALLY want something but can't get it, we inadvertantly hate it because it is so hopelessly out of our reach and so most people also seek to destroy the source of their envy under the premise that if they can't have it, no one can  

Alex Jace

Distinct Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kage the Silver Kitsune

Eco-friendly Firestarter

10,675 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:09 pm
Alex Jace
[-Erik-]

That's pretty cool.

You know.. this is starting to get annoying, I'm assuming you have selective sight? You see what you want to see and nothing else? MOST people hate what they envy, you see what I did there? I used the word MOST, as in.. not everyone

MOST people envy what they hate because they want it, but they have no way of getting it, it angers them that there is this thing that they desperately want but cannot obtain

And because I know you're going to make this ridiculous point, simply saying "Oh I want a PS3" does NOT equal envy. Envy is a potent mix of greed and jealousy, it's irrational. If we REALLY want something but can't get it, we inadvertently hate it because it is so hopelessly out of our reach and so most people also seek to destroy the source of their envy under the premise that if they can't have it, no one can

Dang; not only beat me to it, but said it so succinctly ^^ You, Sir; have officially gained +3 Awesome ^^  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff