Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Realms

Back to Guilds

We are still accepting new members! If you enjoy fantasy and RPing then please take a look! 

Tags: role playing, anime, vampires, wolves, fantasy 

Reply The North: Wolf Territory
Canis Lupus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:41 pm
Looking confused Darius watched Bella go out of the room. Pushing his anger down before leaving he balks at seeing his sister.
"Lillian!?"
"Darius! Surprised? I know. I thought I'd come visit for a while. Miss me?"
She loved surprising her twin. Looking at Bella sidelong she hugs her holding the cat between them carefully.
"Darius cant know. He will surely kill the darling before thinking about it. She's just a playful kit, ok?"
"I dont think so. I think she's just really playful once she's warmed to you. We have so much to catch up on, brother. Mother had a new litter. She wants you and Bella to visit."

Darius crossed the room happily. It had been a long time since he'd seen his sister. Or any of their family since their move to Riverwind and Silverpaw. His eyes bulged at the news of the litter.
"She had more pups!? Thats great!"
He wagged his tail excited no longer caring about the cat buisness.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:59 am
Shoko welcomed Lilian when she came in, watching her play with the kit. She too, could smell Darius' blood. She smiled when Luna went to him to heal his wounds. When she came back in talking about a cat, Shoko had started noticing similarities to a cat in the kit. But if she was a cat, it's not like they were going to do anything, she was so young. She listened as Darius caught up with Lilian, but her eyes stayed on the cat-like kit.  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elemental Paradisity
Crew

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:55 am
Mista stayed, curled in Lillian's arms as more attention was drawn to her. It was surely obvious she was a cat at her fearful reaction when Bella came into the room and asked if she was a cat. Mista had completely froze at that question, shaking once again and her fur prickled, a deep, horrified look in her black eyes. Thankfully, Lillian had turned with her in her arms, so Darius couldn't see Mista when he walked in, couldn't see the fear she held in her eyes, surely giving away that she was indeed a cat. As Lillian went to hug Bella, Mista heard her words directed to Bella, and flinched at the words of killing her, but wondered over all, why Lillian was protecting her like this.
Now Shoko had taken full notice in the matter of kit or cat, and was staring at Mista as she remained in Lillian's arms. All Mista could do was remain quiet, or petrified at that matter. She knew if these wolves found out she was a cat, they wouldn't have a second thought about her, but it was too late for her to run away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:25 pm
Smiling at all of her friends she hadn't recognized Shoko and was looking at her with the vague sense that she knew the girl. Face lighting up she got excited again.
"Shoko! Wow, I hardly recognized you girly. Is Lowri still here? I don't see her. Who else is still in the pack? Are there many new members?"
Lillian spat out question after question at everyone to get their attention on her instead of Mista.

Darius laughed at his sister not recognizing Shoko. He shook his head still laughing.
"I guess you never will grow out those blond roots, will you sis?"
He laughed again when she stuck her tongue out at him then looked at Bella.
"So wheres birdbrain going to stay? Her room was changed once she left Howlite."  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:26 pm
Smiling at all of her friends she hadn't recognized Shoko and was looking at her with the vague sense that she knew the girl. Face lighting up she got excited again.
"Shoko! Wow, I hardly recognized you girly. Is Lowri still here? I don't see her. Who else is still in the pack? Are there many new members?"
Lillian spat out question after question at everyone to get their attention on her instead of Mista.

Darius laughed at his sister not recognizing Shoko. He shook his head still laughing.
"I guess you never will grow out those blond roots, will you sis?"
He laughed again when she stuck her tongue out at him then looked at Bella.
"So wheres birdbrain going to stay? Her room was changed once she left Howlite."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:44 pm
It had been at least a little while that Lowri had been up in her tree. She had been watching out over the land, trying to catch sight of anything out of the ordinary, or someone familure, and she did see a familure figure entering into the main den. Soaring down to the ground below, Lowri transformed to her wolf form as she landed, padding into the main den.
Upon entering the den, she saw Darius was feeling better, Bella and Shoko and Gemini, and another person holding the little kit they had found on the poacher's camp. She looked at the new comer, then back to Darius, finding them oddly similar to each other, then it dawned on her.
"Oh Lillian dear! Is that you? It's been so long," Lowri beckoned as she walked in, now in her human form.
"How have you been dear? We've all missed you here," she said as she hugged Lillian. Lowri looked down to the kit in Lillian's arms.
"I see she's feeling better after we took her away from those poachers. She has sure seemed to take a liking to you," Lowri said to Lillian.

Elemental Paradisity
Crew

Dedicated Phantom

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:17 pm
Shoko giggled when Lillian recognized her and placed her hand on Lillians head, a bright smile on her face. Good to see you. Shoko turned to Lowri as she entered, nodding in agreement when she said that the kit took a liking to Lillian. But Shoko could tell Lillian was trying to distract everyone from the suspicion of the kit being a cat. She didn't say anything tho, because she knew Darius hated the cats more than almost everyone here.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:54 pm
Gemini stayed by Evolet's side with the wolf pup as everyone tended to the kit. Sniffing the air, "Smells like strange." Telling Evolet, as she stared towards the other little one. But didn't know who the girl was but seeing it was Darius's sister. If she eveer did see when she was young than she won't remember. She was young than. "Whose she?" she asked.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

princesszelda_sheik

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:01 am
The young pup was quite frighten but the bath helped open her up toward Gemini and herself. Evolet glances over at Bella, the Kit, Shoko, Darius, Lowri, and than Lillian a face they hadn't seen for some time.

"She's Darius twin sister Lillian. She's quite a doll." she smiled looking to Gemini informing her. "You weren't amongst us yet when she was around." she smiled and glances at the kit curiously and softly to Gemini. "I don't think that's a kit. She smells like them felines over in the territory." she spoke softly. "They won't be able to hide her forever." she said softly and amongst themselves. As Evolet dried the pup she enjoyed it wagging her tail about. "Let's go show her to Darius and Bella." she smiled grabbing her by extra fur and trotting over to Bella and Darius placing the pup in front of them both. "Here's our wolf pup. So pearly white and very adorable." she smiled looking to them both.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:27 pm
"Lowri! You are here. I was wondering if you had run off or not. It has been a long time. Hm, yes she has. But I've always had a way with children."
She was happy to see everyone and was surprised to see the pup. Then thought of how they came across Mista.
"How is it that there's only one kit and one pup?"

Seeing Evolet come up with the pup and Darius got down smiling wagging his tail still. He loved children.
"Hello there princess. Aren't you a lovely girl."
He let the pup sniff him not sure what to make of the large wolf. He licked her head and she backed up from him making him chuckle.
"I wont hurt you, promise. See?"
Rolling on his back he could only imagine how silly he must look right now to the others. He didnt care though.  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Adonfang

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:17 pm
Kalypso who had dissappeared after her dinner jumped down from a tree and walked into the den seeing everyone very energetic. she went and sat in a corner of the den attempting not to be seen by anyone as she closed her eyes. she heared everyone around her but payed no attention as she slowly started to drift off to sleep tired from her little mission she came back from, she smiled as she remembered seeing their faces as she drifted off into the dream world.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:10 pm
Lowri was happy to see that Lillian remembered her as she came up to her.
"Well, before you got here, we had just come back from running a camp of poachers out of Indigo. They had caughten all sorts of animals that lived in the forest, and we needed to set them free. That little pup over there was our main concern, but this little one here was also among the captures. She had run into Bella when she was trying to get away, and Bella took her back here. She's too young to put back into the wild, so we're going to keep her here until she's old enough. She hasn't even begun to shed her kit fur, so we're all excited to see what kind of fox she'll turn out to be," Lowri explained as she stroked the little kit. She laughed as she watched Darius play with the wolf pup on the floor, but knew how much he loved the young ones.

Elemental Paradisity
Crew

Dedicated Phantom

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:18 pm
Looking up at Lowri who was laughing at him Darius winked.
"Good practice for when I have my own some day, dont ya think"
The pup walked over again sniffing him then curled up in his scruff. Rolling back over he cuddled the pup as her eyes began to droop from the long day. He smiled as he rested his head close to her thinking of how much fun he was going to have raising a family.
"Aye, she shall be a gorgeous little thing. She'll be a foxy devil."
Lillian chuckled at her play of words even if it wasn't all that funny.
"I take it thats why his blood could be smelt across the territory? What happened? Did anyonse else get hurt?"
She looked at her brother and smiled glad he was ok. He was so cute with the little pup.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:58 pm
Lowri looked down at Darius on the floor.
"Seems like it, but you are the most playful when it comes to the pups," Lowri agreed, turning back to Lillian.
"No, no one else go hurt. Genius down there and Baltazar took most of the shots, though they were the main trouble makers. One of the poachers decided to take a shot at Darius, and after Bella scared him off, Darius was too stubborn to have anyone help him, thus his blood trail," Lowri explained.

Mista was content in the arms of Lillian, getting used to being surrounded by wolves. Even though something about them seemed like they wouldn't accept her, she couldn't help but feel like one of them. Watching Darius play with the wolf pup, Mista, surprisingly, wanted to play too. She had forgotten about Lillian saying someone would kill her, but she didn't know it was Darius she was talking about to begin with. Mista hopped out of Lillian's arms, landing lightly on the ground without a sound as she crawled her way to Darius cautiously, inch by inch. She was heading towards his head, but her ears perked up as she saw his tail wagging. Turning her attention to his tail, she pounced on it, but she wasn't strong enough, or heavy enough to keep it down, so it moved from under her, rolling her over. Mista jumped back onto her feet, before pouncing on Darius' tail again, only to be knocked to the ground again, and so on.

Elemental Paradisity
Crew

Dedicated Phantom

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:22 pm
"Of course he didn't. It wouldn't be Darius if he had. Its good that he was the only injured. He bounces back from everything."
Lillian had been watching her brother contently not expecting the kittne to jump from her arms like that and play with his tail. She changed smoothly into a petite but built blue wolf the same color as Darius and tried to get the kitten to play with her.

Darius looked at the kit and wagged his tail more playfully for her to have fun with. When Lillian started playing with her he was little sad for a moment then thought about the sleeping pup. Was probably better is she entertained the kit. Would want to wake the pup after a day like today. Darius rested his head near her again keeping her warm and safe thinking of what kind of father he's going to be like.  
The North: Wolf Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff