Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:27 am
Halfbloodprincessop
Scarlet Albany walked up to the hat head held high.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm sarcastic and cocky. When I have something I want do I do it letting nothing get in my way {Except for my parents and now the teachers here}I also dont care what people think of me.

The hat was placed gently on Scarlet's head the moment she took a seat on the stool. The Sorting Hat was silent, searching for the information that it could, "I haven't seen an Albany for a while. But I know exactly where to put you... Slytherin!"

The Slytherin table went crazy.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:41 pm
Crystal White

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm sweet, very smart, stubborn, friendly  

Queen Myra Rose

Music of the Heart

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:50 pm
Taryn Jai Johansen

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm brave, loyal, and kind, and honest.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:50 pm
Music of the Heart
Taryn Jai Johansen

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm brave, loyal, and kind, and honest.

The Sorting Hat was placed on Taryn's head, making it ponder out loud once more, "The qualities you possess... your loyalty would make you an excellent Hufflepuff. But the bravery I see in your head... yes, quite difficult," the hat paused, "You are a... Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindor table cried out with glee.  

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:42 pm
Xeve13
Crystal White

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm sweet, very smart, stubborn, friendly

"You could belong in Gryffindor, you know," the Sorting Hat whispered into Crystal's head, "But your mental capabilities make me wonder if you would best be put into Ravenclaw. A very difficult decision indeed... I know... Ravenclaw!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:31 pm
Callista Blair Thorn sighed and walked up to the stool, taking a seat. After all she had seen, this couldn't be too hard.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
Okay, first, I'm a lover and a fighter. Despite the saying that you can only be one, I have always been both. I will stand up for what I believe in, even if what I believe is wrong. I cannot tell you how many times I have had to stand up for myself against prejudice and hatred. Another thing, I am short-tempered, and an adrenaline junkie. I advise you not to get on my bad side, because once you do, it will take a lot to be in my good graces again. I lose my temper quite easily. And I love the thrill of adrenaline. Anything I can do for it, whether it be flying or bungee-jumping, I will try, risky or not. I am protective of those I care about, and I am cunning and sneaky about it. I will pull underhanded pranks for vengeance, all because of the fun in it. When is revenge not fun? I fear being alone, and I fear that one day, all the prejudice against me will make me lose my humanity.

[Wow, I just realized exactly how long I made the personality... woops! Sorry for the inconvenience!]

DJ Marshmallow

5,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:53 pm
DJ Marshmallow
Callista Blair Thorn sighed and walked up to the stool, taking a seat. After all she had seen, this couldn't be too hard.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
Okay, first, I'm a lover and a fighter. Despite the saying that you can only be one, I have always been both. I will stand up for what I believe in, even if what I believe is wrong. I cannot tell you how many times I have had to stand up for myself against prejudice and hatred. Another thing, I am short-tempered, and an adrenaline junkie. I advise you not to get on my bad side, because once you do, it will take a lot to be in my good graces again. I lose my temper quite easily. And I love the thrill of adrenaline. Anything I can do for it, whether it be flying or bungee-jumping, I will try, risky or not. I am protective of those I care about, and I am cunning and sneaky about it. I will pull underhanded pranks for vengeance, all because of the fun in it. When is revenge not fun? I fear being alone, and I fear that one day, all the prejudice against me will make me lose my humanity.

[Wow, I just realized exactly how long I made the personality... woops! Sorry for the inconvenience!]

As soon as the Sorting Hat was place on Callista's head, it took a sharp intake of breath, "What a decision you are...!" the Hat manipulated the folds of its fabric to seem as though the eyes were closed. It focused on everything about this girl before it began to ponder out loud, "At first, it would seem right to place you into Slytherin, until I found your disdain for arrogance. Then, I believed that you would be fond of Gryffindor, what with your fighting and crave for adventure... until I realized that you despise cats. I know now that your qualities will serve you best in... Ravenclaw!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:46 am
Cally expelled the large breath of air she hadn't realized she had been holding. With a small, shy smile, she made her way over to the Ravenclaw table, who had made room for her to be seated.  

DJ Marshmallow

5,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Restlessly Restless

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:08 am
Aerona Avalon; Walked up to the sorting hat when her name was called. All the nerves she had been feeling slipped away as she took a seat up on the stool to be sorted. In her eyes each of the houses had their pros and cons, as her brother would say, and she would happily embrace he new home.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm an outdoors girl, who tends to be fearless when faced with adventure, which can land me into a bit of trouble every now and then. Overall I’m a nice person, who’s relatively talkative, though I can enjoy bursts of solitude  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:11 am
Owen Avalon; Walked up to the stool after his sister was sorted. His mind brimming with information he had read in Hogwarts a History over the summer. He had a feeling he wouldn’t fare well in Slytherin, and he was hopeful for Ravenclaw, but none the less the sorting hat had never gone wrong, so he would fully trust in whatever outcome occurred.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bit of a bookworm who pulls his head out of the books every now and then to play a good whole hearted game of Quidditch. I am good tempered, and don’t mind taking my time with people. I have also been told a have a bit of a competitive streak.  

Restlessly Restless

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

fun_lover212

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:56 am
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm always incharge, bit of a tomboy, a rebel(rules are made to be broken) and I don't bother with hard rewardless work  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:00 am
Restlessly Restless
Aerona Avalon; Walked up to the sorting hat when her name was called. All the nerves she had been feeling slipped away as she took a seat up on the stool to be sorted. In her eyes each of the houses had their pros and cons, as her brother would say, and she would happily embrace he new home.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm an outdoors girl, who tends to be fearless when faced with adventure, which can land me into a bit of trouble every now and then. Overall I’m a nice person, who’s relatively talkative, though I can enjoy bursts of solitude

The Sorting Hat was placed upon Aerona's head. It paused for a second, "Where to put you? Adventure and the bravery that comes as a requirement for it leads me to believe you are best suited for... Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindor table roared out with happiness.  

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:02 am
Restlessly Restless
Owen Avalon; Walked up to the stool after his sister was sorted. His mind brimming with information he had read in Hogwarts a History over the summer. He had a feeling he wouldn’t fare well in Slytherin, and he was hopeful for Ravenclaw, but none the less the sorting hat had never gone wrong, so he would fully trust in whatever outcome occurred.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bit of a bookworm who pulls his head out of the books every now and then to play a good whole hearted game of Quidditch. I am good tempered, and don’t mind taking my time with people. I have also been told a have a bit of a competitive streak.

The Sorting Hat did a double-take when it was placed upon Owen's head, "Two Avalons this year...?" the Hat chuckled, "Well, for twins, you two are not very alike. But I will put you in the house which gets along the best with Gryffindor, for your smarts and for your sister... Ravenclaw!"

The Ravenclaw table hollered with cheers.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:06 am
fun_lover212
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm always incharge, bit of a tomboy, a rebel(rules are made to be broken) and I don't bother with hard rewardless work

With Cindy's sitting at the stool, the Sorting Hat was placed among her head.

"Well, with such anger spawning from when you were a child, I would consider Slytherin, but perhaps you need people who will help you calm down with similar backgrounds? Hmm... difficult indeed... I know... Slytherin!

The Slytherin table cried out happily.  

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash