Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image

xxxxxx Samantha Eliza Jones ☠ ☠
Nicknames? Sam or Liza

I'm not afraid of heights...
I'm not afraid of the dark...
I'm not afraid of being loved...

Sam shook her head at the girls question. "Nothing really, went to the Great Hall, came back, had The Fat Lady make a comment about my horrible memory, drew a picture, nothing too interesting." she replied pushing herself off the couch and back over to where she left Midnight and her drawing book. Opening up the book she picked up her pencil and began working on a quick picture of Charlotte and Tamara had been dancing before. The picture clear in her mind even though she had been half out of it when she saw them dancing.

...I'm afraid of falling.
...I'm afraid of what's in it
...I'm afraid of not being loved back

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:37 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara was able to pick up the image of her and Charlotte dancing from Sam's mind. She bit her lip again. Olivia already picked up on Charlotte's secret and Same seemed close to figuring it out. Tamara wanted to find out what made Sam tick, to see if she'd be a valuable friend or a possible enemy. She sat down next to Sam. "Whatcha drawing?" She asked, nonchalantly.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam was about half way down with the drawing when she was snapped out of her thoughts by the blonde female next to her. She looked up and tilted her head slightly, "Hm? Oh nothing just a scetch of you and Charlotte dancing from before." she replied looking back down at her drawing. The way that Charlotte had been dancing, it seemed familiar for some reason, she just couldn't remember where she had seen someone dance like that before.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Her mind was racing about what to do. Sam was close to figuring it out. Charlotte's secret wouldn't be safe for much longer, at least from Sam. Time to gauge what she knew. "She's something special, that girl. What do you think?" She bit her lip awaiting the girl's response.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:17 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam nodded once, "Yeah she is something else. The way she danced, it looked familiar, I just don't remember where from. " she mumbled finishing the drawing, once she was done she looked at the drawing, eyebrows knit together. Then it clicked, the way that the female moved reminded Sam of a Veela. She didn't know that Veela's were accepted to Hogwarts, she had to be at least half then. The expression on her face gave nothing away of her new found discovery, her eyebrows were still knit together in confusion.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Tamara stared at Sam like she was trying to bore into her head, but simply could not get anything else from her. She bit her lip and furrowed her brow, trying to sense anything, but she couldn't. With an exasperated sigh, she gave up and slumped into the chair. "She is a pretty good dancer. I used to be. My ma wanted me to take dance classes, but I was more of a tomboy instead. I preferred to climb rocks or trees. I fell a lot." She showed Sam her knee, where there was a scar. "I fell out of a really tall tree. I got this from scrapping my knee on a large tree branch. It also broke my leg. Thankfully, pa caught me with a leviosa spell and prevented an more damage. I was seven." She was trying to distract the girl from thinking about Charlotte.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:24 pm
GryffindorHalfblood1st Year

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Olivia took Tyler's advice and went to fireplace to check if the book was there. She accidentally caught a glimpse of Sam's drawing. Did she find out about Charlotte? Olivia looked at Tamara who was next to her telling Sam a story and gave her a look with her eyes brows raised.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Tamara stared at Sam like she was trying to bore into her head, but simply could not get anything else from her. She bit her lip and furrowed her brow, trying to sense anything, but she couldn't. With an exasperated sigh, she gave up and slumped into the chair. "She is a pretty good dancer. I used to be. My ma wanted me to take dance classes, but I was more of a tomboy instead. I preferred to climb rocks or trees. I fell a lot." She showed Sam her knee, where there was a scar. "I fell out of a really tall tree. I got this from scrapping my knee on a large tree branch. It also broke my leg. Thankfully, pa caught me with a leviosa spell and prevented an more damage. I was seven." She was trying to distract the girl from thinking about Charlotte.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:40 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam looked up at Tamara, listening to the girls story quietly, "Well it's a good thing he did then." she commented. She waved at Olivia when she walked in and shut the drawing book. So Charlott was at least half Veela, not really something that Sam felt she had to go tell the whole school. She could also guess that by the way that Tamara was trying to get her from thinking about it, she knew as well. Srugging inwardly she figured she might as well let the female think that she had given up on trying to figure it out. "Oh well, maybe I'm comparing her to some dancer I saw in the muggle world or something." she sighed shaking her head slightly, as though she was just understanding something fairly simple to understand.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Tamara could hear the uncertainty in her voice and now knew that she knew. She'd have to talk to her about it later. Tamara waved when Olivia came in. "So, wanna see my project for the next couple days?" she asked Sam and Olivia as she started to remove map from her book.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

niarbyl

Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:14 am
User Image

C h a r l o t t e H a r t
{ I'm Half Veela ,Watch me dance before your eyes, Don't worry if your Mesmerized. }
{ Love me Yet? }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Charlotte walked in to the common room. Her face un-emotional like always. She forced a smile towards Tammy and Sam. She was feeling horrible. She didn't exactly know why. She thought of her mother. She must be waking up every morning waiting for Leua. She walked up to the Dorm and came down with a sheet of parchment and a Quick text Quill. She sat down one seat away from Sam. She wished she could read minds. Then she thought of Tammy. She wanted to talk to her, but her mind was fixed on Sam. She got up to get some water from the water jug in the back of the room. She walked over there got some water and walked past Sam. She looked at the drawing in her hand. She almost spit out the water in her mouth she walked quickly over to the Parchment. Placing the water beside her she put the quill in her mouth and placed it on the parchment. Suddenly the Quill sprung to life. Dear Mum, The Quill Wrote.
                        How are you Doing? Leua brought me Your letter last night. Yes i have made friends. A girl named Tammy has already Figured me out,but I have one of her secrets so we shall keep eachothers. I Danced with her last night and i girl came down and saw me. She knows now too, but I trust her too. I'm not sure if this other girl knows but she drew a picture of me and Tammy Dancing. I'm hoping on playing Quiditch. Hows Daddy? Is he still on the business trip.
                        Love, Charlotte.

She then stopped writing and looked over to Tammy. She seemed to be telling Sam about a story when she broke her arm. The look on ams face told her she had other thoughts. Her mind traced back to Dancing it always seemed to. She felt like getting up and Dancing forever and embracing each boy that came too her. She wanted to talk but no words came to her. She sighed and looked out at the Sunny Day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

(( Switching to Common room. ))(( Hey Karina Welcome to the Club! Is Taryn half-blood? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:48 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam looked up when she door opened up and Charlotte walked in, returning the smile with a forced smile of her own, "Yeah sure why not." she stated looking back over at Tamara when Charlotte headed up to the door. She turned her head slightly when she heard shuffling behind her. She lifted a hand and waved slightly,"Hello Charlotte. How are you doing?" she asked as Midnight hopped onto the back of the couch after waking up and sniffing at the girl.

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:59 pm

She put the map on the table and opened it up. "I'm making a huge map of the school. I'm gonna use a spell my dad taught me to automate the map, changing floors when its user does. I wanna look up a spell that might even show me where I am on the map." She seemed really excited again, her mind almost entirely off Sam's discovery of Charlotte's true nature.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam looked up when she door opened up and Charlotte walked in, returning the smile with a forced smile of her own, "That could come in handy one day." she muttered a small smile playing on her face. She turned her head back to the fire and watched as the flames danced in the fireplace. Midnight hopped onto the table and looked at Tamara, meowing lightly.

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:31 pm

She bit her lip and thought quietly to herself for a moment. "You know what would really come in handy?" she paused, trying to arrange her thoughts, "If the map could show where everyone in the school was. That way we could sneak around the school without getting caught by the teachers or the groundskeeper."  
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff