Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Hufflepuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

The sun was barely visible outside in the early morning sky, but Bailey was already awake, slipping into her custom house robes in preparation for today's classes. She couldn't help but feel a difference in the air today, and though she couldn't shake it off, she did her best to shove the thought to the back of her head as she pinned her shiny Prefect badge over her heart. Deciding to interpret the feeling as the beginning of a great day, she pulled on her black, lace-less shoes and proceeded to the Great Hall for a warm dose of comfort food before her first class.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:35 pm
True to the end, united we stand...

User Image

Charlotte found her bed near a large medieval window, and began unpacking her things. When she was finished, she changed into a nightgown and crawled into the bed, which was the most comfortable bed she'd ever been in. She began to review her day, at first remembering what a drag it had been the first few classes, then realizing how she'd made a new friend. She remembered how she and Jess had worked on the DADA homework together and smiled. She was sure she'd get good marks for it. She stared admiringly out the window at the stars. They had always captivated her, although she found learning about them to be quite dull. She simply enjoyed looking at them. Every now and then a shooting star would soar, and each time Charlotte would make a wish. She gazed at the stars until they faded away into the blackness of the comforting canopy of sleep.

User Image

...so I stand by my friends.

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:56 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane was totally and completely exhausted. She had spent a long day at classes, among...other things. She was ready for this year to be done, she was ready to go home and sleep in her own bad. Not her bed here, not her bed at Thomas's. She wanted her bed. The year was about half over but the days seemed to drag and drag. Everyone else around her seemed to be up and enjoying them selves fully, especially her friends with whatever it was they were doing. Jane honestly didn't care. She just wanted sleep. She entered the familiar Dormitory and food her bed. She flopped on the bed, face down. She had somehow managed to get her glasses in one hand before she feel and her shoes were already off her feet. Jane just laid there for a few moments, enjoying the comfort of her bed, but not the comfort of her clothing. She quickly stood up and changed into her pajamas. She wore a fitted, but still loose t-shirt that was yellow with a small Hufflepuff emblem on her right side with the word "Quidditch" underneath. It almost looked like a broach. Her pants were plaid, also yellow and black. She let her hair down and crawled into bed waiting for sleep to come.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana trudged up the stairs with Katrina by her side. When she walked inside the dormitory, she noticed that every bed had someone's luggage on it. She looked around the room until she saw her suitcase and owl sitting on a bed. "Marmalde!" she exclaimed as she ran over to see her snow owl sitting quietly in her cage. She stroked her owl for a moment before setting Marmalade on the drawer beside her bed. After placing her suitcase on the floor in front of her bed, she opened it and took out her pajamas that she was going to wear. Then, she closed the suitcase and pushed it under her bed.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? In the dormitory
What am I doing? Getting ready for bed.
What am I thinking? Where's George?

Kat climbed the stairs with Ariana and headed into the first year dormitory. She saw Ariana immediately bolt for a bed and take an owl out of his cage. She smirked and found her stuff, opening a carrier cage. Kat then pulled a large, fluffy, orange cat from it and snuggling the animal. "Hey Ariana, I want you to meet someone. This is George," she said, holding up the orange tabby cat. He meowed, very loudly, when she said his name.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana turned when Katrina called her name. She spotted a fluffy orange cat. "Aw, he's so cute!" she said, running over to pet him. "Yeah, you're so cute," she said to George in a tone that she uses to speak with animals. Once she finished petting him, she looked at her owl who sat on her drawer. "That's Marmalade. She's been in my family for years," she said, pointing to her.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Kat nodded and placed George down on the floor, where he immediately crawled under the bed. She shook her head at the feline and started to move her stuff off and onto the floor. "Same thing with George. We've had him for as long as I can remember. I was like two or three when we first got him."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smiled. He's adorable, she thought, smiling at George. "I think we've had Marmalade for about ten years. Yeah, that sounds about right," she said, trying to figure out if she was one years old when her family got him. Ariana stood up and went to change into her pajamas.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:42 pm
((Just so you guys know, The dorms are on the same level as the common room. which is just slightly below ground level (though enough for the windows to show the grass and passing feet)))  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:59 am
User Image

User Image

First Year Hufflepuff

Annabelle entered the room. A big smile came over her face as she saw her cat, Gypsy.
"Gypsy!" she called and ran over to her orange cat. She picked up the cat and cuddled it hard.
Annabelle saw Kat with a cat and Ariana with a snowy owl.
"Lovely cat Kat.. Haha.. I said cat twice." Annabelle giggled and then noticed how lame her joke was.
"Cute owl Ariana...." she said and paused for a moment and felt her cat lick her face "this is Gypsy, my favourite thing in the world" Annabelle said and smiled and petted her cat. .

User Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:30 am
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~
First Year Hufflepuff
User Image
User Image
Heather entered the dormitory quietly. She walked to a bed in the corner by a small window, and sat on the bed. Her trunk was sitting at the foot of the bed, and Fukuro was perched on the headboard of the bed.
She gently scratched under his beak, and he cooed softly. She smiled, for Fukuro always made her feel safe. She grabbed some comfy sleep pants and a tank top and went to the bathroom to change.
Once changed, she walked back to her bed, got under the covers, and quickly fell asleep.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Annabelle joined them in the dormitories and found an orange cat as well, which Kat immediately adored. She giggled when Annabelle said cat Kat and nodded. "Thanks. George was my world to home. My only escape from my family when they wouldn't let me go outside. He kept me safe. He's really smart, ya know? He's a half-Kneazel and that's a really smart animal."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~
First Year Hufflepuff
User Image
User Image
Heather rose from her slumber in a jolt. She was going to be late for class. She jumped from her bed and ran into the bathroom. She quickly changed, brushed her hair and teeth, grabbed her backpack, and ran down the stairs and to her first class.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana turned as Annabelle hurried through the door. Ariana laughed at her joke about saying 'cat' twice. "Thanks!" she said, accepting the compliment Annabelle gave her snow owl. "Her name's Marmalade. Gyspy's cute!" she said, going over to pet the other orange cat. Does everyone have an orange cat? she wondered, noting that both Annabelle and Katrina have one. After a moment, Ariana yawned and said, "I think we should head to bed. Goodnight!" She climbed into her bed and fell asleep after about ten minutes.
In the morning, Ariana woke up and changed into her school clothes. The official first day of classes, she said, getting her things ready for Defense Against the Dark Arts and Astronomy, which were the two classes she had to attend today.

wearing

((Next post at Defense Against the Dark Arts))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year Hufflepuff

"Goerge looks lovely" Annabelle said and petted Kats, cat on the head lightly.

Annabelle yawned and heading off to bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she was in a deep sleep.

After a wonderfully long relaxing sleep, Annabelle woke up and streched her arms. She jumped out of her bed and changed into her hufflepuff robes. Her shoes feeling warm and fuzzy, and her necklace around her neck. Annabelle walked into the bathroom and brushed her hair, into her neat usual style. She brushed her teeth and walked out of the dorm and headed to class.

User Image

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces