Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Slytherin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image

He thought about it for along moment,"um no...I'll be fine. I might go out for a bit though" he said his voice relatively normal. "And don't worry, I have no plans of going near Daemon...yet.."he said as he stood. "Sssstay here Maesssstro" he hissed to his snake who responded with a nod and curled up on his pillow. "I'll be back in a bit unless you would like to tag along" he said looking at Charon.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image

"If you don't mind I'd like to come with. After all school's ending soon and I don't know if I'll see you over break. So I'm going to harrass you for as long as possible." Charon said smiling. Etheris glanced at Charon as he stood but slid down onto his bed. It was cold out and she was staying here.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:38 pm
[IF SLYTHERIN LOSE QUIDDITCH, I, DAEMON SADI, WILL STREAK ACROSS THE PITCH.]

ADDITION: [IF WE LOSE THE HOUSE CLUB I'LL RUN STARKERS FROM THE OWLERY TO THE QUIDDITCH PITCH]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:29 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Once in he sat on his bed trying to think of the most elequent way to explain his problem to him. There really was no soft way to put it. "I don't know how to exsssssactly explain it" he hissed as he fought with the right words in his mind. For so long he had been dependent on himself that putting trust in another for such a matter, even someone like Charon, was difficult for him."perhapsss then..inssstead of telling you I...could sssshow you"

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:37 am
User Image

Charon sat on his own bed which was next to Dante's. Etheris slid down and onto the bed next to him as he settled. "SSSShow me? How can you sssshow me?" He questioned. Nothing he could think of would involve him showing him anything....unless Dante was really a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:46 am
User Image
~Second Year~

His hands shook as he removed his sweater then as he undid the buttons on his shirt. He waited a long moment and even looked around to make absolutely sure there was no one around. Maestro gave a reassuring hiss. He nodded to him then looked at Charon and opened up the shirt. Across his chest were various sized bruises. Still shaking he moved his hands up to untie the wrapping that was around his neck which revealed light but obvious hand marks. He couldn't believe he did this. "Now you have to promisssssse to keep thissss to yoursssself and only yoursssself" he said in a low tone, already feeling his dignity slipping.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

Charon stopped his mouth dropping a little when he saw Dante's brusies. "What th-.....how could? Are you....Dante?" Charon couldn't get his mouth to spit out full sentences. Nor could his mind handle easily what it was seeing. There was no way to mistake those marks or how they got there. It horrified him to know that this happened to Dante. Getting up he came over to him and as gently as possible hugged him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante smiled and laughed lightly and hugged him back,"Now dont go soft on me Charon Gaunt" he said pulling him away to look at him,"Now you will promise to not tell right? I have a plan to deal with this" he said with a laugh. This felt much better than he thought it would. Charon was so concerned for him and he'd never had that before. It was a nice change of pace. Making his friend sit down on the bed he buttoned up his shirt and put the sweater back on then went back to wrapping his neck. "Im alright, Dont worry about me" he said smiling after finishing.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:04 am
User Image

"I'm not going soft on you." Charon protested as he sat on Dante's bed. Stealling his pillow he hugged it, a slight pout on his face. No sir he wasn't going soft. "I promise. I'll swear in blood if you want me too." He continued being completly serious about this. He wanted to tell someone just to get Dante away from it, but knew he wouldn't forgive him if he did. Charon was quiet a moment, his mind rolling over some ideas. "You know...you could come stay with Daisy and I. Rose too. We might not have much...but there's definetly room for two more." He offered, looking over at Dante as he redressed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:19 am
User Image
~Second Year~

He laughed,"Thank you but no, that would go against all of my plans." he said smiling as he sat next to him."I want to thank you though, I have never had anyone show this much concern for me besides Rose" he said, still with the smile planted on his face. He turned for a moment and looked at the wall. Trying to think of what to say." They won't kill me. I know that for sure. And they dont harm Rose" he said figiting with his fingers. "They wont harm Daisy either" he said smiling. "My connections found her. She is being taken care of by our family doctor" he handed Charon the note his informants had sent to him earlier.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:28 am
User Image

Charon was surprised that Dante's 'informants' had found Daisy. He did his best to prevent anyone from finding their nook, as he called it. "Thank you, Dante. For everything. You keep doing this and I might think you actually like me." Charon joked lightly. Reigning back his own fractured emotions, Charon still had a hard time with this. It'd been a rough day for both of them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:32 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante laughed lightly. "You are welcome. I wouldn't do that for just anyone. I consider you my best friend..as cheesy as that sounds" he said chuckling lightly. But it was true. For the time being, Charon was his closest friend, the only person that he felt comfortable to tell things to. There was one other but he still didnt know him well enough to tell him this secret. "Alright perhaps we should both sleep early, we both had such a long day" he said ruffling his friends hair.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image

Charon smiled at Dante when he spoke of being his best friend. "I know the feeling. You're mine too." He said grinning more as he added to the cheeseness. When he spoke of sleep Charon nodded getting up, protesting lightly when Dante ruffled his hair. "Dork. Come on let's get changed before someone sees you." Placing the pillow back up where he stole it from, he moved to the end of his bed. Getting his pajamas out, the paler boy quickly changed making certain that the key he wore around his neck was still there. "You gunna be ok, Dante?" He asked as he climbed into bed. Etheris slid up to the pillow and coiled next to his head.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante smiled softly,"yeah I will be alright.. hey" he said putting his pajamas down,"I think Im going to go for a walk..alone if you dont mind" he said smiling at him."dont worry..Im alright" he said petting Maestro gently. Maestro leaned into his hand hissing happily. With one last smile he turned and left the room.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers