Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply romance Rp
school of love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:19 am
"ivy and dont worry im new here to" sshe smiles at him alittle "well if you need help getting around school just tell me i think i got the hang of this school"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:25 am
Russell grinned, "Sweet~ I missed the first two classes today 'cause I was soooo lost!" he then offered Ivy a hand to help her stand up.  

Meroko-chii

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:27 am
Ivy takes the hand rememberign the first day "you should of seen the spill i took early i landed right on my face and my behind was sticking in the air every one was laughing and this kid named joey came and helped me"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:49 am
Jezzy popped up from the bench and sang, though not very well "dont worry! about a thang!" she giggled and looked back at Gabby. "i know this school like the back of my hand" she did a little dance before putting her back pack on. "ill show you to your next class if you want" she pulled out her schedule and checked what she had next. "i haaaaave history next"

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:52 am
ivy looks at her schedule "shh-Crap i have music and im already late" ivys runs to the music class  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:59 am
''Well next i should have orchestra class'''
]User Image
''Mind showing me there if you know where to go?''  

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:12 am
Jezzy nods and starts marching to the orchestra room that was right next to the music room. "follow the leeeader" she pointed out the letters on the halls as they walked and they explained how a-23 would be down a hall and such. When they finally got there she patted Gabbys back. "have fun" she started walking away to her class.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:16 am
Gabby smiled and waved goodbye
]User Image
Gabby got in her classroom and sat down in a seat waiting for class to start.  

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:54 pm
Russell saw Ivy run off, sighing softly, "Damn...she was cute...." he muttered, looking down at his schedule before walking down the hall, "Orchestra..." he sighed softly, seeing the classroom before walking in. Everyone looked so...normal, in a sense compared to his emo gothic like style. He quickly sat down, his headphones hanging from his neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:58 pm
((Lol.. I'll just put Orchestra and Music in the same class... it is the same... right? lol ))

Elena was still looking over her piece of music as Russel walked in... After awhile, she glanced at him as she was polishing her brass flute.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:11 pm
(well there can be 2 music classes i think,you know cuz there is band and orchestra)
Gabby got out her violin and bow from her case.she also got out her rozen and began putting it on her bow.
]User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:19 pm
Russell took out his violin from its case, looking at it a bit before turning it over and revealing his initials engraved onto it.  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:23 pm
Elena finished polishing her flute. She was merely happy about the songs they would be doing today because the main instrument was flute for today..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:26 pm
Gabby noticed that there was a girl she noticed before from her first class.she looked and her.then she turned her head to the front.
]User Image  

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:32 pm
Russell looked around the room to see if he recognized anyone, but he simply sighed.  
romance Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff