Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP
The Capital Wasteland {Fallout 3 RP} [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xg4m3rguyx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:49 am
-while traveling through the ruins of D.C i here alot of yelling and gun fire inside of a building-
stare what the hell is that -Emil goes inside and takes his katana out of his sheth-....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:24 pm
Tory looks behind and immediatly ducks down. "Phew that was a close call..." Said Tory going down the stairs. "Alrighty then...What do we have here?" Asked Tory to himself as sits down facing the Terminal. "Activate Protectron...And...HERE WE GO!" Said Tory. "Alright Deputy Fraud...Ok...Deputy will you please Scout on?" Asked Tory grabbing the Super Mutant's Nailboard.  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

Mom Should Have Swallowed

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:48 pm
WACK
Maverick comes stumbling down the side of a hill after trying to steal from a wanderers camp. "Please, I thought this camp was abandoned". The stranger gives Maverick an icy stare and starts to pull out a knife from his belt. " No wait, here take this" Maverick shows a peace offering of pure water and chems. The stranger rudely takes it, kick Maverick a last time before walking back to his camp.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:04 pm
"Wooooooo!" Came Tri-Wolf over the radio, "Howdy there listeners, how ya'll doin? Got some good news kiddies, I hear a recent shipment of slaves escaped from Paradise falls, apparently the slavers caught a scientist who knew a bit more about those fancy collars then they expected. Word in the Wastes is the slavers are after them, but luckily good ol' Hannibal and his trusty free slaves are headin' to help them out. If you see them out there, make sure and help 'em out!"

The door to the case holding the Protectron opened before Tory....and the Protectron crumpled to the floor, it's fuses blown out.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:11 am
"What? What Happend to Deputy Fraud." Asked Tory. Tory then turns on a switch to turn the lights on and opens the door, suddenly he notices a Super Mutant Overlord. "Whoa...One big and old ugly there mate." Said Tory. "Stupid Pistol won't have that much affect on him mabye this will tho..." Said Tory taking out a few Frag Grenades and throws them at the Overlord.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:43 am
-Emil ran to the explosions as fast as he could- Tsh.. That guys gonna get himself killed, Said Emil while taking out his Katana.  

xg4m3rguyx

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:34 pm
Maverick laid there a couple of minutes before getting up. "Oh wow, that guy pack a punch" Maverick thought rubbing his jaw.

Some hours later Maverick comes across a house in ruins, after scavenging in there for a few minutes he decides to set up camp for the night and head to Tenpenny tower in the moring

Durring the night Maverick wakes to footsteps closing in on him "Who's there?" A grumbling sound in response. "Who the hell is there?" Maverick says again impatiently. Maverick gets to his feet, and when he does a feral ghouls jumps out of the darkness and scratches his chest making him stumble back. He runs over for his shotgun, picks it up and shoots the ghoul. "Damn feral roamers" Maverick says deciding to pack up and head for Tennpenny Tower before any other roamers show up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:07 pm
The Super Mutant Overlord roared and raised his Tri-Beam laser rifle, three bolts of flaming-hot light blazing out, spreading around Tory.

Three feral Ghouls growled and screeched, chasing after Maverick suddenly, two normal feral ghouls...and one Reaver.

Vraila laughed madly and hefted her huge blade over her shoulder, "Come on then fellas! Gunna go find some fresh 'Ingredients' for our product! War party up!" She called, and the city burst into motion, raiders rushing around to prepare for a raiding party, it was time to take down that b*****d Tenpenny....  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:19 pm
((explosives don't count as main weapons do they? like grenades, mines, ect...))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:41 pm
((Nah, they can be if you choose them, but if you don't you can have them, just less of them then a person who chose to use those would have. So say.....3 grenades, 3 mines for everyone who isn't using explosives as a main.))  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:17 am
((okay, thanks, I just wasn't sure))

"Crap" Maverick drops a mine in the reavers way causing it to slow down a bit, he then starts shooting the ferals with his Magnum, after he kills one he takes out his shotgun and takes the other one now. Maverick puts his full attention on the reaver trying to dodge its radioactive gore but gets hit with a couple, after dropping another mime, he uses whats left of his shotgun shells to kill the reaver. "I hate ghouls so much" He goes into a sprint to Tennpenny Tower.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:25 pm
There was a screech as something leaped out at Maverick, a large Mole Rat, sharp teeth gleaming, it's head exploded though from a shower of rounds shot by some of the Tenpenny security guards.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:36 pm
"Dang it! If only i brang me a Mini gun or a Tri beam laser to fight back!" Said Tory taking cover. "I got an idea!" Said Tory taking out traps from his backpack. "Alright...just alitte screw over here and..DONE!" Said Tory smiling. Tory places the Bear trap infront of the door hoping for the Overlord to step over it. "Alright now time for the Shotgun." Said Tory preparing a shotgun trap and places it on top of the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:54 pm
((Holy ******** s**t....every character that's not played by me is a Scavenger O_O))

The Overlord stepped on the bear trap, but the metal teeth didn't even penetrate his tough orange skin as he roared and charged right in.....right into a shotgun blast square to the chest. The Super Mutant roared in rage and pain, stumbling back as he dropped his Tri-Beam laser rifle to the floor.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:19 am
((Lol mabye you should make a limit for the Scavengers? Probably people who join this RP will mostly want to be a scavenger just saying.))

"HAVE A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE!" Shouts Tory picking up his Tri beam laser. "Whoa! Whoa! How do you control this thing!?!?!??" Said Tory shooting everywhere. Tory then bumps into the Overlord and shoots his head off. "Whoa...I seriously need to train my accuracy for this and how to handle it." Said Tory.  
Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff