Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Vampire Rp
The Vampire RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:05 pm
''Ya i guess your right.''
User Image
Nina walked to her apartment and unlocked her door,she went inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:12 pm
Elliot watched Nina go into her apartment before turning around, licking his lips as he craved blood.

Amelia gasped when she felt herself being lifted from the ground. Her chains jingled slightly as she inhaled his scent, unsure of who it was. "W-W-Who...is this?"  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:14 pm
((Amelia's a vampire being taken to the gov. base right?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:15 pm
((Was, but she was saved.))  

Meroko-chii

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:17 pm
Nina looked back at elliot.
User Image
''I'm sorry if i bothered you,thanks for bringing me back to my apartment.''  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:17 pm
((RAWR! I'm the only one there and everyone is getting off topic!))  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 pm
"its ok its going to be ok now" he went down an alley and came out running into a wall of army men. "oh jeeze" he set her down and ripped off her blind fold and chains. "run!" he ran at the men trying to distract them but got shot down.

Minx woke up chained to wall inside a cell. She looked around and couldnt find the strength to sit up. She groaned in pain and pushed her forehead to the cool floor.

(nah i just felt bad about having her there and not being able to do anything :])  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:25 pm
Elliot smiled, "No, thank you, Ms. Nina. I hope we get to see each other again..." he bowed politely before walking away.

Amelia got a glimpse of her savior before she screamed, seeing the men before they shot her, her body falling to the ground unconsius.  

Meroko-chii

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:30 pm
Nina waved goodbye and elliot.
User Image
Nina closed the door and locked it.
Nina turned on the tv on the news the newsman said they captures a few more vampire and are already to test on them.
''Thats cruel,thier just like humans,and they have feelings too.''
Nina got mad.''i know im not one but atleast i care about them.''
nina put her palm to her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:33 pm
Tobi woke up in a white room. The lights were dim and he sat up feeling weak and tired. He looked around and a bright light turned on exposing the observation window that covered most of the one wall. He was alone and the room was large and plain except for the window. It was a one way so he couldnt see through it but could feel the people staring at him.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 pm
((Yesh! Someone else is there!))

Marissa sat in another room like Tobi's in a room close to his... There was a window for obsevations as well... She could feel his prescence in another room like her own...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 pm
Not too far from Marissa and Tobi, Amelia sat in a room dimly lit before she cried softly, "Big Brother..." she murmured. She also wanted to see the man that had saved her from before...  

Meroko-chii

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:46 pm
Tobi looked around wondering where the strange feeling was coming from. He got up and looked around. He rubbed his head a bit dizzy. He walked to a wall that separated him from the room that was between him and Marissa. hello? he tried to send her a message.

Minx stood up. Some men came through the door and picked her up. They dragged her down the hall and she sniffed the air and looked at the man to the left of her. She grinned and stood up straight walking with them. He was too nervous and she knew he would freak out if she acted up. He wasnt armed and the other wouldn't let go of her if she lunged for the nervous one so she quickly jumped on the one to her right sinking her teeth into him and drinking his blood. She didnt kill him but got her fill.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:48 pm
Nina wanted to go up to the military and tell them thier doing something wrong.
User Image
But before she got up she started breathing heavily and couldnt breathe,she fainted..  

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:49 pm
Marissa heard the distant 'hello'.... She walked to the wall that seperated them.. Hello? I heard you... can you hear me? She hoped these gov. freaks weren't messing with her thoughts...  
Vampire Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff