Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Community Events (Special Events Coordinated by the Guild)
The Housing Relocation Movement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ollika

King Spirit

18,300 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:23 pm
I have twenty-three tiny wishes. . .

Just as a heads up, I am going to be away from this Saturday (the 7th) to the next (the 14th)

I WILL be online as soon as I can on the Saturday, so I do apologize if I don't get back to any messages regarding the housing movement until then!

. . .But, you probably won't remember them all.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:25 pm
Well my house is located at 4 Barton 086750 It's the top-most house to the right. It's called Namine's White Room.  

KH2_Namine_KH2

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:34 pm
PuddingCow

Just as a heads up, I am going to be away from this Saturday (the 7th) to the next (the 14th)

I WILL be online as soon as I can on the Saturday, so I do apologize if I don't get back to any messages regarding the housing movement until then!

User Image

Ok, thanks for the notice and if it is done next saturday, which I'm thinking it will be. It will be around 7pm EST aka 7pm for everyone on the east coast and 4pm for everyone on the westcoast. Everyone else has to pm me to get the time for thier area.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:37 pm
The Real Raijin
PuddingCow

User Image

Ok, thanks for the notice and if it is done next saturday, which I'm thinking it will be. It will be around 7pm EST aka 7pm for everyone on the east coast and 4pm for everyone on the westcoast. Everyone else has to pm me to get the time for thier area.

Ok, I will try my best not to miss it!!

User Image

Ollika

King Spirit

18,300 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:38 pm
KH2_Namine_KH2
Well my house is located at 4 Barton 086750 It's the top-most house to the right. It's called Namine's White Room.

Looks very nice. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:39 pm
PuddingCow
The Real Raijin
PuddingCow

User Image

Ok, I will try my best not to miss it!!

User Image

Alright.  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

KH2_Namine_KH2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:18 pm
Oh, I should probably mention this now but...I'm going camping all weekend leaving Friday and coming back sometime Sunday. So if anything happens in that short time frame, I apologize for missing it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:12 pm
KH2_Namine_KH2
Oh, I should probably mention this now but...I'm going camping all weekend leaving Friday and coming back sometime Sunday. So if anything happens in that short time frame, I apologize for missing it.

You have till next week so your good to go.  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Princess Augustine

Beloved Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:34 pm
Sounds like a perfectly good idea to me. Count me in! Where, though...is a different story. xD I'd probably fall under Kingdom Hearts/other cosplays..since I change fantasies too often to help anybody.

My house is 9 Barton 118606, titled 'Ancient Temple'. Ambigous enough to count for virtually any Final Fantasy mage environment from anywhere. xDDDD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:30 pm
Is there a spot open for a Cloud in the FF7 area? and what day is the moving going to happen?  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:33 pm
The Real Raijin
Rebel Rinoa Heartilly
I tried to make my house look like RInoas room on the train a few months ago. If anyone wants to check it out I would appreciate any comments and suggestions.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=3286509

That homes code won't work but the one below will.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/towns?&house_location=3286509&f58h5cfny08si25817a4028xweyf40lt

Looking at the photo below, theres a few things you should change. The main thing that was right was the pink couch.

User Image

These are my suggestion items:
Red Snuggle Door
Basic Wooden Table
Black Tiki Window(window behind the couch/bed)
Egyptian Wallpaper Tile
Honorable Wall Scroll(to cover for where the dressers are)
Egyptian Papyrus scroll 3
Orange Carpet Floor Tile

Thanks for the picture and the tips. I couldn't find pictures of her room so I just used a youtube video and paused it when it showed her room. I was also being really cheap when I made it cause I was saving up to start a guild and buy a ribbon, but I can spend more on it now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:50 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/towns?&town_location=71126270&f0e814k6i27xxyo2t95l31cy5en38lcj

I dunno if this'll work but the link worked for me... It's called "Warehouse Hide-out"  

Official Genesis

Valiant Gunner

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:53 pm
User Image

ץ υ и α

sounds really cool, count me in.. I still need to update my home though and I have no idea what to do with it yet :C

link to house

in need of serious help! :C comments and suggestions are very welcome

ow..and if you could, please update me about the time Rai so I could prepare

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:01 am
ok so where should i move to  

cosplayer_me

2,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:48 am
Leading Ladies
Sounds like a perfectly good idea to me. Count me in! Where, though...is a different story. xD I'd probably fall under Kingdom Hearts/other cosplays..since I change fantasies too often to help anybody.

My house is 9 Barton 118606, titled 'Ancient Temple'. Ambigous enough to count for virtually any Final Fantasy mage environment from anywhere. xDDDD

Right! I will add you in today.  
Community Events (Special Events Coordinated by the Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games