Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavenRoseQueen

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:41 pm
~Maɗaɱ WЄαϮhЄrωαҲ~
The Tunes for TodayHarry Potter fanvid: Tonight Tonight
Out of Cheese
{lol}
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image:.¤Σsɱereʅɗa.:User ImageUser Image

Ohh ho, interested in books. Point one for Mr. Moore. She smiled at little at him, as she thought this.
She moved closer to him."To better see that book" as she pointed out what she was reading.

"As you know all are books fascinating.
She said as if it was a matter of course. She cleared her throat, then went on.
“But yes, right know I am reading how to compose a case of perpetually nose bleeds.”
Her smiled even widered, all of her white teeth showing, as she said this, and "evil" winked in her icy eyes.
She pointed to the outline. There was a person running to the bathroom. Blood pouring down its face, long red flows.

"Apparently you can set it to start with trigger. Every time they see it.
The vessel in the nose bust.
This kind of spell can go unnoticed for years if not a whole life time.

She pointed to this part of the text, Her arm brushing his.
"However Blander, does not condone the use of any of these arts.
For to some, it would seem like torture."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image
Wade Raphael Mckingsley

Wade walks into the Great Hall seeing many of the other professors all at their seats eating. He gives several of the one he knows a wave and a smile. Before sitting down next to Mary Alice and Sasha. He gave them a smile. "Hello Mary and Saha how are you two this fine day." He gave them a friendly smile as he grabbed some eggs and bacon. To put on his plate.

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image
{ Professor Icarus Skylar }
Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor

User Image

Icarus smirked, with his goblet of pumpkin juice and wishing for wine, "Things have become rather hectic with the start of school," the flying teacher sighed,"How can one ever relieve the stress that builds up when a teacher?" he glanced sideways at all the women teasingly. He knew that they knew that he was teasing. Or so he hoped.

"So, what are everyone's plans for their first assignments, hmm?"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:49 pm
User ImageThere are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

The Headmistress sat in her chair in the middle of the Staff Table, watching each student as they entered the Great Hall for the final feast. Everybody at the Staff Table seemed to be buzzing with energy. It was a feeling that charged the air with a cheerful, yet mourning energy.

Linda waited until every student was seated before she rose from her chair and walked around the long table where her colleagues sat. She walked up to where the Headmaster's Podium stood . The owl's wings extended, as though to call attention to the front. Linda cleared her throat, "Students," her voice rang throughout the hall, demanding silence and attention, "It has been a long year this time. Many things to be congratulated... I would like to congratulate Ashleigh Cardon, Tamara Radcliffe, Yuan Trinity, Xenos da Vinci, Bailey Rae Oliver for their extraordinary talents in flying. Each will receive five house points to their houses," Linda nodded to each of the students, "Congratulations," Linda's voice rose through the hall.

"Also, for bravery through a fear the she possessed, Hikari Spronken will be awarded ten House Points to her house," the Headmistress continued through cheers, "For being the quietest house during this year, Slytherin will be awarded thirty House Points," Linda continued, "The winner of the House Cup this year is..."

Linda Bella waved her wand in the air, and a trophy appeared in the air, etched with the house name in the gold of the cup, "Hufflepuff! With a total of two-hundred points! Congratulations Hufflepuff!"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:18 am
Professor Valery Ivanov
Professor Of Astronomy

==================
User Image

Professor Ivanov sat beside Professor Icarus, he ask us, his fellow teacher about the first assignment with the start of school. "I think I want to cover about the Saturnus for the second year." She take her goblet of pumpkin juice and drink it. She already tired for her first teaching class, but she is happy to know that it is already over this year.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:46 pm
The seat of the new Potions Master would remain open throughout the whole night, which would be a reoccurring affair. He chose not to come to meals because he hated crowds. He mostly just hated people in general.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Professor Swan, on the other hand, was more than willing to come down and watch the students get sorted into their Houses. She waved her hand at Icarus and took her seat at the Muggle Studies teacher's chair. She poured herself a glass of apple juice and watched the proceedings.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:14 pm
Professor O'Flyn was running late. It was her first night here, what an impression she was going to make. She ran down the many different flights of stairs. She made it to the staff table a bit out of breath and her dark hair disheveled. She quickly took her seat, smoothing out her hair. She knew that her predecessor never really left the north tower, but she felt that it was always good to get out for a bit. She place a smile on her face as she watched the sorting.  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image

Isis sat quietly in her seat smiling lightly at the scared expressions on the first years. She remember being in their positions in what felt like so long ago. Her hands folded lightly on her lap Isis tried to keep the old memories from popping up too much. This looks like it's going to be a good year

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:10 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
She finished the task she was assigned. She had driven the first years to Hogwarts, safe! She gave the other teachers on the staff table a friendly nod and sat down at the Care of Magical Creatures' teacher's seat (( where ever that was xd )). Eleanor clapped each time a student got sorted. She clapped proudly and loudly every time someone got sent into Gryffindor. She looked at Icarus. She chuckled as she noticed a pinch of nervousness in his eyes each time he slightly turned to the Headmistress to see if he was doing well. She glanced back at the students who were getting sorted. They seemed happy and energetic. She gave a friendly nod to few. 'This year's gonna rock!' she thought happily, smirking. Funnily enough, she was proud of herself. She only joined the staff at the end of last year and she led the first years to Hogwarts, and no one drowned! She smiled.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:13 pm
Professor Sasha Russos

Sasha was sitting quietly at her seat at the staff table. Of course the blonde was applouding as people got placed into their house, harder when it was a ravenclaw, but mainly the teacher was thinking. Last year had been her first year teaching so she hadn't been really prepared so she was trying to figure out how she could manage it better this year. She heard several of her fellow teachers say this year was bound to be interesting so she nodded and agreed by saying, "The years are always interesting. You never know what dreams and Ideas the students will bring to the school." She wasn't really answering anyone in particular.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image

"Yes you're right. I just hope those dreams and ideas don't involve them coming to visit me often." Isis said softly to the other blonde. She wasn't certain what the woman taught be since she had been in school practically every teacher had changed.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Professor O' Fyln gave a small little laugh at that comment. She had lots to look forward to in her first year of teaching here. "I have a feeling it will be an interesting year here. The dreams of many might even come true along with ideas becoming reality."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:00 pm
Professor Ivanov

"I agree with you professor O' Fyln, I hope this year will be much interesting than last year."  

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:08 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor nodded.
"Yeah, I bet this year's gonna be a nice one. Besides, I've got to decide what the second years will do next year if they choose Care of Magical Creatures.", she chuckled, "I hope that some of the first years are going to visit me, at least." she muttered.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff