Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.Hack Fruits and Veggies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fruits or veggies?
  Fruits
  Veggies
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:34 am
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
WELL THEN I GUESS THAT SUCKS. >:C YOU CAN'T BE MULTICOLORED TOO.

...would it be able to give me white hair? I kind of really want silver or white hair.

NO. ONLY RED HAIR.

I already had red hair due to an unfortunate incident with Hair Dye. I got really tired of it after a year or two.

Whoa really? Like bright red?

Not super bright, but pretty bright. I was really young though. Stupid freaking brown temporary hairdye came out red and permanent because my hair was so light a blond color.

Wow that sucks. :c I remember I tried to dye my hair dark purple once, but it turned out a light greenish blue that barely showed up. So now I just stick with dying my hair ginger red.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:06 am
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

NO. ONLY RED HAIR.

I already had red hair due to an unfortunate incident with Hair Dye. I got really tired of it after a year or two.

Not super bright, but pretty bright. I was really young though. Stupid freaking brown temporary hairdye came out red and permanent because my hair was so light a blond color.

Wow that sucks. :c I remember I tried to dye my hair dark purple once, but it turned out a light greenish blue that barely showed up. So now I just stick with dying my hair ginger red.

I don't dye my hair because of that.
Is it weird that whenever my hair gets long I just want to grab it all and cut it off? And then when it's short I want it to grow out?  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:37 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

NO. ONLY RED HAIR.

Is it weird that whenever my hair gets long I just want to grab it all and cut it off? And then when it's short I want it to grow out?

I dye my hair because my natural hair color is ugly, so every since 9th grade I've been dying it red.
No I feel the same way. xD My hair is pretty short right now. I was thinking of growing it out and now I dunno anymore. I guess it's like I get bored with it and wanna have it long and then I get bored of long hair and wanna have it short again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:29 pm
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

I dye my hair because my natural hair color is ugly, so every since 9th grade I've been dying it red.
No I feel the same way. xD My hair is pretty short right now. I was thinking of growing it out and now I dunno anymore. I guess it's like I get bored with it and wanna have it long and then I get bored of long hair and wanna have it short again.

My natural hair color is weird, but once again, since the hair dye incident I'm hesitant to dye it. And I'm pretty much always fine with its color, and I would tire of any other color rather quickly so yeah.
But that's it exactly! That always happens!  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:54 am
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

My natural hair color is weird, but once again, since the hair dye incident I'm hesitant to dye it. And I'm pretty much always fine with its color, and I would tire of any other color rather quickly so yeah.

What kind of hair dye do you get?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 pm
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

I don't dye my hair. .-. I thought I said that.
And bro, last time I dyed my hair I was like 4. I don't remember what kind of dye it was besides supposedly temporary. And brown.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:57 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

And bro, last time I dyed my hair I was like 4. I don't remember what kind of dye it was besides supposedly temporary. And brown.

Ohhh, I thought you dyed it or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:49 pm
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

Ohhh, I thought you dyed it or something.

Griever, you can even see in this quote in the way back section me saying that I don't dye my hair. XD
Nope, I don't dye it. If I did, it probably wouldn't be such a weird color.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers