Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
All I want to be is accepted... (Neko RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this RP is interesting?
  Yes~
  NO!!!
  Meh...
View Results

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:25 pm
~*~*~*~Miki Yotsura~*~*~*~

User Image

Miki raised an eyebrow and looked over her shoulder at Mimi, "Excuse me. But who are you?" she asked, crossing her arms and shifting her weight onto her left foot.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:35 pm
Mimi-chan
User Image
*Mimi-chan looks down and hangs from her head looking at her upside down* I'm Mimi-chan sweatdrop  

SakuriLovesYou

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:39 pm

User Image

Miki sighed quietly, "Mimi, do you mind getting off my back?" she asked politely, a bit of annoyance seeping into her voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:46 pm
Mimi-chan
User Image
*still hanging from Miki's head* awww come on....dont be a human crying (kinda like the worst insult ever)  

SakuriLovesYou

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:48 pm

User Image

Miki growled and shook Mimi off her, "Hold your tongue, kid." she snarled, baring her fangs and hissing as her tail bristled.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:54 pm
Mimi-chan
User Image
make me you meanie neko-human-fakie! scream  

SakuriLovesYou

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:59 pm

User Image

Miki snarled before whirling around and punching Mimi in the jaw, using only a pinch of er strength, "I'll kill you. Don't mess with me." Miki snarled, stalking closer to Mimi.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:59 pm
User ImageAkeela found herself purring when the girl rubbed her ears and patted her-flinching a bit when she got a bit close to the bruise on the side of her face.
she then got another surprised when a smaller neko-but still older than her jumped on the older girl's head.
"Oh" she said shyly "I've never noticed" she then added "there weren't any neko's at my old school"
Realizing she hadnt introduced herself she bowed her head respectfully.
"I'm Fujibayashi Akeela" then added "call me Keela"

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image Akeela stared as the two nekos fought not really wanting to get involved because A) Mimi had been warned twice so it's not like it was out of nowhere and B) she had already gotten jumped once today and was really in no hurry to jump in a fray that would most likely end in two minutes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:06 pm
Mimi-chan
User Image
*Falls to the ground and bleeding from my mouth from the 2 teeth that had fallen out* YOU HUMAN!!! crying  

SakuriLovesYou

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:14 pm

User Image

Miki smirked, "I'd rather be a human than you." she said coldly before turning to Akeela. Smiling slightly, she patted Akeela's head softly, "It's nice to meet you. My name is Yostura Miki. Miki for short." she said sweetly, her anger melting away.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:19 pm
Mimi-chan
User Image
*Starts to growl* REEEEEWWWWR!!!!!! scream *Jumps back on Miki's head and pulls her ears and bites her tail* YOU DONT DISERVE THESE!!!!!!!! scream scream scream  

SakuriLovesYou

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:27 pm

User Image

Miki snarled and threw Mimi off her and into a wall, "Get away from me!" she yelled furiously, crouching down and hissing. "I'll rip off your ears and tail with one swipe if you don't leave me alone." she said, amber eyes swirling with red.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm
Mimi-chan
User Image
*mimi-chan's head starts bleeding from the impact to the wall...slowly she loses conciousness*  

SakuriLovesYou

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:46 pm
User ImageAkeela smiled a bit shyly but couldnt help but rub her head against the older girl's hand when she pet her. She felt an instant respect for Miki. She was strong, Akeela was willing to bet no one got the jump on her.
She wished she could fight like that, send the human boys that jumped her crying home.
That was when the blonde neko decided to jump back on Miki.
On inxctinct Akeela tensed, she started feeling wary that everyone seemed to be jumping everyone. She hated fighting.
She walked over to where Miki was and not knowing what else to say said the first thing she could think of.
"Do your ears hurt?" she asked reaching up to rub the older girls ears the same way she had done to her earlier.
"I know it hurts, when people pull at them"
without meaning to the her left ear-which was the one the boy had yanked at drooped down.

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff