Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image

"Yes I am, and did you like my mind or was it to sour for your tastes" he said chuckling again at her, maestro doing the same. Her revulsion of him amused him. How someone could hate him so easily without much cause was hilarious.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image

"Tamara, I'll talk to you about that later." Xenos said when the Slytherin joined them. Looking the boy over he was a bit surprised. The way he had heard some talking about Dante he had expected somone...different. "Just a friendly chat. So you must but Dante Prince. I've heard a lot about you. Let me introduce myself. I'm Xenos da Vinci. I heard your recent prank failed." He continued in a friendly tone. Xenos wasn't mocking the boy, but he was curious to see what he would say.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image[  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image

Dante only shifted his eyes to the Ravenclaw,"It wasn't my plan. I simply added to it." he said turning and looking him dead in the eyes,"besides, after I learned the idiot leaked it to the intended vicitm I decided to not associate with him any further. such childish things are not to my liking" he said coldly still looking him over. This one was strange. He was polite yet not to the point of being too nice.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:56 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She forced herself not to sneer at him, instead fixing a polite smile on her face. "Like your mind? What are you talking about?" she asking, looking honestly questioning. Inside she wanted to whip her wand out right there and stupify him. Her father would be very displeased with her right now, but she didn't care. "And why do I doubt you'd be below pulling pranks on other students? You'd don't seem too much the noble type."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image

Dante's eyes filled with anger at her comment."Not a noble?!" he said thoroughly pissed. She could insult him all she wanted about anything but insulting his blood was a totally different matter. He purposly left his wand back in the dorm room to prevent himself from hurting anyone who set him off like this. His hands, now out of his pockets were clenched in a white knuckle grip. He really needed to learn to control his anger. "Carefull Dante, relaxsssssss, we don't want you getting in trouble do we?" Maestro said hissing to his master who was looking at Tamara with pure rage.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image

"Easy Tamara. We're just having a friendly chat nothing more." Xenos said his voice soft. "You do realieze that children is exactly what we all are. You're only eleven and we're barely tweleve." He continued pushing his glasses back up his nose. Really Dante seemed easily angered but Tamara didn't seem to be keeping calm either. "Easy both of you. Friendly chat remember?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

((edited: I totally misread Rose's post. I thought you pulled his wand.))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

"Just because we are young doesn't mean we have to act immaturely."
he said still sneering at the Gryffindor. If he hadn't had any training in etiquette or anything of the sort, Dante would have probably hit the girl by now. Despite his anger problems, Dante knew that hitting a girl was wrong, no matter what rank you were or what you thought of yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

"No it doesn't give anyone the right to act imature. But nor does our maturity give us the right to act supieor." Xenos continued calmly. "Now I don't know what happened between you too, but we all need to take a step back and calm down. He said resisting the urge to rub the bridge of his nose. If I recall correctly, isn't one of Tamara's friends in Slytherin? I wonder if something went down. Xenos thought as he tried to figure out why the girl was suddenly so angry.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image

Dante took a deep breath then looked up smiling at Tamara," Yes I suppose he is right. How about we call a bit of a truce on this?" he said offering his hand to the Gryffindor. His gesture seemed honest enough but his eyes still held rage and disgust in them. No way in hell would he ever form a true truce with any Gryffindor. But she was getting on his nerves.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:30 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She could feel the revulsion and hate seething inside him and it gave her a rush to know that she had cut him so deep. She accepted his hand, knowing full well that neither side intended to honor this so-called truce. "Well, Dante, before we part, I think I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Tamara, and that sod you were talking about happens to be my best friend, so, next time, try not to insult him in front of me. It wouldn't be very noble of you to." She smirked and waved to Xenos before turning and strolling from the corridor. She found a sensitive button, and that pleased her a great deal.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image

Dante forced a smirk at her as she walked away. Oh how he wanted to absolutly KILL her at that moment. His thoughts went away to the various ways he would do it, and he hoped full well that she was seeing this. After she left the area he turned to look at Xenos."So, Xenos is it" he said his tone flat and cold.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image

Xenos sighed waving goodbye to Tamara. Great now he had a headache. "Hm? Yes, that's my name. Glad to know you were listening." Xenos answered, his voice returning it's it normal tempurter. Looking back at Dante, the boy seemed more than pissed. "You know there's no real point in getting revenge?" He asked softly.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image

" don't feed me that" he said glaring at him,"I really don't want to hear it"he said his voice low. He tried to calm himself by looking away for a long moment. When he felt relatively calm he turned and began to walk slowly down the opposite end of the hall that Tamara had gone. His body was shaking with rage despite calming himself. It had been a while since he had ever felt this angry. A very long while.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image

Xenos smiled lightly. Something about the boy interested him. Turning he ran to catch up to him. "Hey, take this. It'll make you feel better. I promise it hasn't been tampered with. It's not my style. Have a good evening." He said placing an unopened chocolate frog in Dante's hand. Nodding at him he turned and headed back down the other way.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image

Dante looked down at the chocolate frog then back at the Ravenclaw. Still shaking from rage he began to walk away as well but stopped and turned around,"Xenos" he called after him.

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces