Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Second Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:30 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

She put her hand on a desk and looked around. There was broken glass on the desk and it slashed her. "Ow! Oh crap I cut myself on glass." she looked at the desk while holding her hand. "Why is there glass on here anyway?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:17 am
[WHO HACKED MY YOUTUBE AND PUT JUSTIN BIEBER IN IT?!]

User Image

Peeves
Let the Fun begin!

Peeves raced into Moaning Myrtles bathroom, putting the plant on a toilet and leaving.  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:47 am
User Image
He was seething.
"Damn that peeves!" He snarled. He hurried as quickly as he could to Myrtle's bathroom and as soon as he stepped inside he opened every stall. Thankfully Myrtle wasn't there so he wasn't bothered and he heaved a sigh of relief as he found Delia.
"Delia!" He lifted up his plant and held it's leaves tenderly. If his plant was a woman he would have kissed her by now. His heart was fluttering excitedly, he almost thought he had lost Alihosty forever. He walked out of the bathroom with the old plant.

Professor Grey, Slytherin house - Herbology

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:10 pm
User Image
Kel “Coma” Tose
Gryffindor First year

Coma had decided to wander the castle aimlessly. As she reached the second floor corridor, her kitten on her shoulder, she heard an excited whispering from her bag.
“Coma you could ask the DADA professor if he could fix me.” Coma looked up and down the corridor and saw the professors office. She dug into her bag and checked the time on an old pocket watch laying next to her doll. Dinner had just finished. Replacing the watch Coma pulled out her doll and sat it on her hand and spoke directly to it.“I guess. Sealing a persons soul might be dark magic. But you want to be animated” She glanced at the door again. It must have been an odd sight, a girl talking to her doll in the middle of the hallway. ”Charms may be better....But I guess its worth a shot if he can do it.”
She quietly made her way to the office and knocked on the door, becoming nervous as she stood there . She settled the doll to sit in the crook of her arm.

Coma had not even noticed the male teacher coming out of the girls bathroom. It was probably best that she had actually.  

ComaKat365

Lupus et lux lunaris

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image
User Image
She passed a tapestry and did a double take. Didn't I just pass that, she wondered, then she decided against that thought. Probably just has the same design.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Walking out of DADA Ryn waited for the other students to come out. She couldn't wait to try the new spell.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Rechosia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera walked out of the Defense Against the Dark Arts class behind Ryn, excited about performing her first spell and eager to practice. She needed to, of course, because they would be tested over it and she wanted to feel fully prepared. Standing next to Ryn, the two waited for Tyler before they headed off to lunch. "Can you believe we just performed our first spell?" she exclaimed, grinning widely as she clutched her books in her arms.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image
User Image

"I know! I almost can't belive it!" Ryn said with excitement. Then her thoughts turned back to Tyler, she wanted to talk with her cousin about him but seeing as he was in fact who they were waiting on it probably wasn't a good idea. "So how is your fist set of classes?"

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Rechosia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Everything has been great!" Kaera mused. It was true. She had been doing much better than she anticipated in all of her classes, and it was only the beginning. She couldn't wait to see what the rest of the year had in store. "I really like our charms professor, and I can't wait to start flying," she said with a giggle. "Even History of Magic isn't that bad." She neglected to mention the reason for that being her few moments of eye contact and mutual smiles she had shared with Nott. Thinking back on it made her heart flutter slightly. Sure, he was obviously full of himself, but it seemed to Kaera that there was something more to him. Something deeper than his apparent ego. "What about you?" she asked, pushing away the thoughts of Nott that threatened to force their way out of Kaera's mind and into the conversation.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image
User Image

"I agree completely."Ryn said with a smile and again talking about History of Magic had sent her thought on the path of Tyler. She wanted to be girly and giggle and talk about boys but she was going to have to wait till they got back to their dorm as to not give any boy's big heads. Ryn couldn't help but giggle at that.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:38 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tyler walked out of the classroom. "That was interesting, don't you think"

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn snapped back to the hallway when Tyler entered. "Yeah interesting or bloody hilarious, that is unless you felt bad for that slytherin girl?" Ryn said to Tyler with a smirk.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:43 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will walked out of the DADA classroom and put his hands behind his head, his bag hanging off his side. He looked to Indala. "So, what's your home life like?" he asked, curious about the girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:28 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler smiled "That part was Funny" he laughed "I'm getting hungry"

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Merlin, that boy is impossible, Charlotte thought as the door to the classroom closed behind her. She could see that others were a head of her and for a moment she was tempted to go talk to them. However she wasn't overly eager to find out what others thought of her. Bitting her lips she thought, I'd rather not have to face those statements.

So head down, shoulders tucked in. She simply walked forward head towards the stairs case nearby. She was certain that small side stair case, would lead her to the first floor, which she could then walk down another hall towards another staircase. Finally, there should...no it will be the ground floor. I just need to find my way to one of those bridges across, she thought as she tired to remember the way she had traveled here from the Ravenclaw Tower.

___________________*___________________
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
{{}{Springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather}{}}

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out