Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:23 pm
Tanakako

Yes, yes she will! <3

Why, why you do this to me, Tana!?
The immune pride was the second pride I was trying to get in to a while back, but I didn't have time to get in to the lasted RP contest due to RL stuff going on. So yes, I am alright with the pride, and any plot you may want to start with Mo and your girl. :3
What did you have in mind?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:33 pm
HEHE Because I am an evil plot ninjaaaaa?? heart

LOL Yay! Im so glad Athelas gets his girl. <3 I also think hes due to grow soon, if your'd rather he be a fully adult when he goes for her. Though he and his brothers are leaving the pride at older-Adol I think...

Aaaand for Kay, she's going to end up a spy, so she will be around the boarder and even beyond a fair bit. I'd love for her to eventually get a mate, maybe your boy if you are up for it. If not she needs friends and any other kind of plot.

. razz ersonality:.
Caoilainn is a very bright young lady, brought up in the roguelands for the first few months of her life then moved to the KA pride, she is a very confident girl with a lot of energy and time for those less fortunate than herself, as she is immune. She has alway been a total tomboy and that wont change, but she has taken on quite a few responsibilities of her own accord, looking after her extended family and generally helping out her adoptive mother when Eva'raja is too busy with her healer work to mind the many younger cubs of her father's. She aspires to become a spy in order to safeguard her large family and the pride. Larger than a regular lioness she takes after her father in height and strength, but is rather more slender than him and quite quick-footed and nimble. She is very independent and will not be pushed around by any male.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Ririka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:37 am
Tanakako

Alright. :3
If you wish we can do one or two general RPs to test them out and see if they click enough to be mates?
If not, then as you said, they can at least be friends or something.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:34 am
Kanoro has been added!

Ririka

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:18 am
Sounds good!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:18 pm
Tanakako

Who should set up the RPs?

Ririka

Ririka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:53 pm
I'll be getting tags out tomorrow~

And just in case it was missed,

Tanakako

Who should set up the RPs, or how do you want to do this?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:38 am
Sorry, I logged before I saw this yesterday. I can start but it may be faster for you to if you wish. For the UW, did you want to start how or wait till he grows once more?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Ririka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:43 am
Tanakako

Well since I am tagging today I can set up the RP between Mohlako and Caoilainn.

For Avani, I think either works fine.
If is sounds better then their first RP can just be a run in, and then the actual capture can be after he grows?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:54 am
Sounds good to me. ^^  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:02 am
Would Mohlako be interested in a fling with Busara?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:02 pm
Sorry, Mo isn't really the flinging type, and he is currently testing something with someone else. :3

Added some new faces to the plot thread!

Ririka

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:25 pm
*pokes in*

I would like to offer and RP between Kojo'Ime and my Jambazi'haki, Jambazi's name means Criminal Justice and he makes it a point in his life to hunt down and 'take care of' societies problems. He's an anti-hero in the sense that some of his methods are not pleasantly thought of by others - but hey someones got to do the dirty work right? Obviously it wouldn't lead to Kojo's death (much to Jambazi's dismay) and the details of the fight/injuries taken by either side etc etc can all be worked out before hand..or if your not interested in an actual fight Jambazi can just be the annoying hunter tracking him every so often and possibly spoiling some of Kojo's fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:20 am
Added my cub, Zaimari.
I don't know how I forgot him. XD

Jet: Sure. Kojo could use a good fight anyway.
What are you thinking of in terms of how Jamba will run across Kojo and the actual fight?

Ririka

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:29 pm
@ Riri - Well I have a leopard female I recently got whom I've eluded to running across a nasty male in the past, we could easily backplot that Kojo tried to lure her in to kill her or whatever else but she escaped and Jamba later heard about it. Since he's sort of like a justice dishing bounty hunter he'd then take pains to hunt this delinquent down lol. As to the fight, is your lion the type that wins fights all the time - an excellent fighter type or a more sneaky uses the environment to escape when the opportunity presents itself type? Jamba is a fighter..but I'm willing to have him loose the fight through some sort of unavaoidable circumstance or mistake on his part...or if yours is the sneaky type then Jamba could think he's killed him and go away thinking he's won..but really Kojo has tricked him somehow.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff