Submit

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:49 pm
"Anna I need to go do something important. I will be back in a few minutes." Riannon said and followed the man. "First things first tell me our name. Since you know mine sir. Also I can create as big a scene if I want if I am being followed by some creepy guy." She said to him when they were outside. She was not happy that he knew stuff about her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image

Bhrax smiled and laughed." Fine then. My name is Bhrax. Are you happy now and i don't following you i just know wyatt and well if anyone spends time with him they should have a break."  

gon33455

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:54 pm
Wyatt looked at him. "Leave now Brahx and I will let you live."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:08 am
"Who are you? Why do you know me? Also Wyatt what is he?" Riannon said to Wyatt as she looked from Bhrax to Wyatt.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:09 am
"He is a demon and he needs to leave now."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:15 am
User Image

Bhrax smiled." Wyatt you do me so much injustice. Yes i am a demon but if i wanted to hurt anyone why would i care wether humans saw me or not. I'm a more friendly demon. Rather i'm atleast on your side for the time being."  

gon33455

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:22 am
"This is still a what the hell moment. How the hell did you know my name?" Riannon said to Bhrax and then turned to Wyatt. "How can he be here if he is a demon? I thought they all stayed in hell." She said looking at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:25 am
"They can come up to Earth. They have like teleportation kinda of powers."  

PosiedonRulez

gon33455

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:40 am
User Image

Bhrax smiled." Hey thats mean. Not all demons are bad in the first place and we aren't messed up creatures from the fairy tales. But we do have strong powers or well some of us do. Plus there really isn't a hell just the underworld which is different."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:09 pm
"Okay now you guys are kind of starting to lose me here. Can you two explain this to me later. I have to get back to work." Riannon said looking at the two men. She then looked at her watch to see she had spent about ten minutes outside.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:13 pm
Wyatt nodded. "Go back to work. I will explain later." He looked ar Brahx and said "Just leave now."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:24 pm
"Okay. Just please don't cause any trouble." She said walking back inside and continuing her shift.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:24 pm
After another hour or two her shift ended and she hung up her apron for the day. She went outside to see that the two of them were still there. "Have you been out here all this time you two?" She asked looking at them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:55 pm
Gwydion

User Image

Gwydion nearly walked passed the small cafe he intended to go, wrapped up in his thougts. His last gig at Sha'ava's Dark Din club was a flop. Shatira, his second singer, dead. It really wasnt his fualt. not really anyway. She asked too many questions about the conserts"special effects". Dipping her nose where it didnt belong. Thats not what bothered him though. He enjoyed it. Thats what bothered him. he enjoyed silencing her the way he did.
He looked down at his hands, now clean, and flexed them. he could almost still feel the handle of the knife.
He shuddered, and pushed open the door. He wasnt like them, he wouldnt let himself be. he wouldnt let himself fall into that.. No..
He looked around the room before making his way to the counter. "Coffee...black... no suger" he said before going to an empty chair.
Atleast he could forget about it. Though he still needed to find another female singer for Twisted Intentions.
Sighing, he shrugged his guitar case off his back and set in beside him.
A gibson, shaped into a symbol of 12 moons, symbolizing Nur'Daga, the kingdoms of Spirits.
A rare knowledge, Most did not even know about the spirit kings, and demons avoided such creatures.
But Gwydion felt more kinship towards the Spiritual world, rather than the demmonic which he was born.
Most his life he had wished he was born a Eh'kAndalEsSiri, but that was not to be his fate.
Deep in thought he waited for his coffee.  

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

bvuaeilbkjf89s7u

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:03 am
grace walked in an sat down at a table for two, though she wasnt waiting on anybody. she ordered a decaf coffe and took her book out, reading quietly and ignoring everyone around her.  
San Fransisco

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff