Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninja9393

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:08 pm
Gaian Name:ninja9393
Interests:Football, baseball, hanging out with freinds  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:22 pm
Gaian Name: Italian_Chicka_22
Interests: Art, computer, roleplaying, videogames, and of course guys blaugh
Additional info: Fist time I was really into Nintendo was when I was about 8 and I got the N64, which is still preaty freaking awesome ^_^ Will always be a nintendo fan.  

Italian_Chicka_22

Tamago Yaki7

Enlightened Fox

5,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:30 pm
Gaian Name: Tamago Yaki7

Interests: Metroid (No duh!), Megaman, video games, heavy metal music.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:50 am
Gaian Name: `Trace
Interests: All things Nintendo. Hockey, Gaia (duh).
Additional info: At times I consider myself a "geek" (in my opinion). My very first Video game system was a Game Boy Pocket (still have it). Also, my first game was Metroid II: Return of Samus.

I'm currently using my Wii for internet.  

`Trace

Newbie Noob

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Saiyan Master Vegeta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:32 am
Gaian Name: Saiyan Master Vegeta
Interests: Video games (Metroid obviously included), computers, badminton, Dragonball Z, Smallville.
Additional Information: I have beaten every Metroid game to date, with the exception of Metroid II, and the ridiculous Metroid Prime Pinball.

I recently beat Prime 3, and am planning on playing it again on harder difficulties. If anyone's interested, I'd be willing to swap friend codes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:45 am
Gaian Name: Apathy is Murder (I'd like if you called me by Alice (my real name) though. Easier for me to recognize.)
Interests: Metroid, Metroid Theory, Nintendo, Literature, Art, Psychology, Behavioral Neuroscience (I'm such a geek. :])
Additional info: I've been playing my SNES since I was 5! =D! I create lots of Metroid art and am working on a concept for a new painting right now. ^-^ I beat MP3 last Saturday. crying Oh, and my boyfriend is my favorite Metroid fan besides myself. xP

I'm so glad to be a part of this guild! Thank you for the acceptance. <3

cuffed and stuffed

7,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nilead

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:18 pm
Gaian Name: Nilead
Interests: Metroid (obviously), video gaming, reading...i lead a simple life xD
Additional info: Well, I haven't played all of the metroid games, cos when i was a kid, i had either a gameboy pocket or playstation, but ever since the gamecube, i've been trying to play a lot of the metroid games, the only ones i havent are super metroid and metroid 2...oh and pinball, but i dont expect that counts XD.

Oh, and I'd be happy to swap friend codes with people, seeming as no-one I know has Metroid prime 3 stare  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:42 pm
Gaian Name: Raykino
Interests: anime,movie's,kittys and watching youtube video's.
Additional Information: I been playing classic metroid and super metroid for a long and still play it alot even the prime series.  

raykino

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100

Will12many

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:59 pm
Gaian Name: Will12many
Interests: Games, History, Writing, Anime/Manga, and Comics.
Additional Info: 1st game console was an N64 and i love my G-Cube but my Wii... ehh not so much. Currently hooked on the 2d Metroids (I'm looking at you Super Metroid o_o). Love writing and hope to get a little videogame fanfic up ranging from many series (take a guess what the first will be). Any way...hi... Is the mike still turned on?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:15 am
Gaian Name:samurai_kid
Interests:video games, computer tinkering, reading, working out, almost all music except rap.  

samurai_kid

Jerali

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:43 pm
name= look above my avatar!!!!!
interest= metroid(manly metroid primes and mph),bikes,tv,sports,WOLVES,YOUTUBE.
more info= i play mph when i can (which is most of the time) and useing the wii to get acces to internet (which is what i have to use for internet including for this message). i am on gaia a lot to. my mph fc is 5242-0622-5096 if anyone is interested in joining my clan or just wana talk en have fun just pm me.
age= 15
male

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:09 pm
Gaian Name: HostileX (You could just call me Phantom)
Interests: Metroid, Legend of Zelda, Basketball, Tae-Kwon-Do, Naruto, Dragonball, Z and GT, Super Smash bros. Brawl
Additional info: I have always been a big nintendo fan, once in maybe fifth grade, me and my class each wrote a letter to a company of our choice, I of course I chose Nintendo, that was one of my best life experiences  

Ambiguous Gender

6,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items