Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Zadok the 28th Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay a while and hang out?
  Yes!
  Whoa man, I dont know you like that!
View Results

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:19 pm
Zadoc the 27th
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th

yeah I have a palm pre dart phone so I have internet it's just not the fastest and can be difficult to navigate. Ex to get from gaia home page to here took me 10 minutes of searching though all the different links

ahh well don't be so sad...your gomamon digivolved!

yeah that's true but I can't recode anything till the morning, so then everyone will know about it... Bit I'm a little disapointed that it didn't take that long to do. iat this rat I should have my first mega by sunday lol

Well then!! That's awesome dude!! I think you might beat my record 3nodding It took me like six days to get my first mega digimon. AWESOME!!! NOTHING BUT AWESOMENESS FOR ME AND FOR YOU!!!
yeah sunday would be 6ish i think i joined on tuesday morning at like 3 am in the morning so yeah

lol dude when you get vikemon or zudomon your totally gonna rp battle me!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:28 pm
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th

yeah I have a palm pre dart phone so I have internet it's just not the fastest and can be difficult to navigate. Ex to get from gaia home page to here took me 10 minutes of searching though all the different links

ahh well don't be so sad...your gomamon digivolved!

yeah that's true but I can't recode anything till the morning, so then everyone will know about it... Bit I'm a little disapointed that it didn't take that long to do. iat this rat I should have my first mega by sunday lol

Well then!! That's awesome dude!! I think you might beat my record 3nodding It took me like six days to get my first mega digimon. AWESOME!!! NOTHING BUT AWESOMENESS FOR ME AND FOR YOU!!!
yeah sunday would be 6ish i think i joined on tuesday morning at like 3 am in the morning so yeah

lol dude when you get vikemon or zudomon your totally gonna rp battle me!!!!
haha if you say so  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:31 pm
like waht you can do is just go to the gear savanna and just woner about then you see 6 bad a** digimon with their awsome tamer beating up a Z'd Garurumon XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:36 pm
Darkfire Karan
like waht you can do is just go to the gear savanna and just woner about then you see 6 bad a** digimon with their awsome tamer beating up a Z'd Garurumon XD
i was looking but i dont see you  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:44 pm
Really? How can you not sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:44 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
i was looking but i dont see you

D : gear savanna as in in the Rp fourm  

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:45 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Really? How can you not sweatdrop

he went in the chatterbox fourm  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:49 pm
PFFFFFTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA!!!! You're alright Zadoc, you're alright
*wipes away tears*

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:50 pm
Hey welcome to the club biggrin Look out for that Karan bloke, he'll just stomp you flat with the amount of digimon he's packing gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:54 pm
i dont pack digimon, i just let them roam free until i need them for battle. gah how dare you pack them karan, your just like team rocket always trying to find new powerful ones and dumping the others like they dont matter i bet you would leave charmander on a rock while its raining and lie about coming back wouln't you!!!!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:57 pm
Zadoc the 27th
i dont pack digimon, i just let them roam free until i need them for battle. gah how dare you pack them karan, your just like team rocket always trying to find new powerful ones and dumping the others like they dont matter i bet you would leave charmander on a rock while its raining and lie about coming back wouln't you!!!!

D : he didnt mean packing like that! He jsut mean my team is super strong!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:00 pm
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th

haha i know i just wanted to pick on you  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:02 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th

Might as well... He keeps them in his digivice and has them trained to answer a whistle rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:04 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th

D : actually liger my digimon leave freely in different areas!! did you read my last rp post?  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:05 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th

Might as well... He keeps them in his digivice and has them trained to answer a whistle rofl

weird i dont understand the concept of keeping a digimon in a digivice. its too pokemon for me. id rather have them follow me in their rookie forms then digivolve up when needed ya know  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff