Welcome to Gaia! ::

FMG:The Future Mangaka Guild.

Back to Guilds

Aspiring manga artists and long-time fans of anime and manga,your haven is here. 

Tags: manga, anime, japanese, drawing, friends 

Reply The FMG Main
New Members! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RyuujixTA

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:52 am
hi im RyuujixTA i try to be fun to be around and im very kind but i have absolutly no artistic talent and im here to give good feedback to aspiring artists and to make some new freinds who also love anime and manga :3  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:39 am
Hello everyone smile My name is Ruby and i am here to make friends but also to....well i wouldn't say show off my artistic talent...lol....but to let people view my art lol  

Ruby Jaguar

Ruby Jaguar

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:42 am
Funfire C42
Hi everyone, I'm from the U.S. smile
I heart to make-up stories. Only I have been just writing them for the last few years... so my drawing skills have been sliding down hill. crying
I have wanted to be a magma-ka for ages! cool

I'm sure you'll get better at it smile i'm helping my cousin with her drawings since she wants to get better. Its just about practice and really being committed to drawing smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:58 am
Misha_The_Collector
HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I'm Misha, also a striving artist! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Its been my goal sense I was 8 to draw manga, now I want to create it~!

I have tons of stories I need to work on! But I am lacking something that causes none of them to get completely started..... ( - A -|||)

BUT I WILL ONE DAY! I woudn't mind much assistance either....~

\(o ̄∇ ̄o)/

Well if you ever need assistance i don't mind lending a hand. I am currently almost done with one volume of my first graphic novel and then i am half way done with the first volume of my manga.  

Ruby Jaguar

KarmasSolider_DB

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:07 pm
Hello smile My name is Aaiden Cross smile I'm wishing to become a great artist and i just started a manga and hopefully will finish it and it will be good hahaha whee the one thing i lack with me never finsihing my work is my lack of confidence hahaha i guess...well it's nice to have been accepted to join smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:44 pm
Hi my name is Galiam I have been drawing manga for kind of six years up to now but it was recently that I really started to get more serious on getting better until I could get my ideas in paper, I am currently working on my manga project but still need practice on taking the finals  

Galiam

The Haruist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:53 pm
Minna,FMG o yookoso. ^^
Please feel right at home.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:50 pm
Ruby Jaguar
Misha_The_Collector

I have tons of stories I need to work on! But I am lacking something that causes none of them to get completely started..... ( - A -|||)

\(o ̄∇ ̄o)/

Well if you ever need assistance i don't mind lending a hand. I am currently almost done with one volume of my first graphic novel and then i am half way done with the first volume of my manga.

Oh yes I am very interested to see your work if you don't mind.! ( ´ w ` )

Misha_The_Collector

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Ruby Jaguar

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:15 am
Misha_The_Collector
Ruby Jaguar
Misha_The_Collector

\(o ̄∇ ̄o)/

sure do you have a facebook account? most of my stuff is on my facebook lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:55 am
I´m Striker, and anime is my passion (or sumthin like that). I´m self taught, and have been drawing it ever since i first saw anime/manga. Don´t look at my posts in the Art Arena, those have been there for like more than 2 years now... I´ve gotten better (but not in photoshop coloring). I do sometimes make up my own anime storielines but I have a habbit of just inventing characters out of nothing... (thats a good thing, right?) I mostly draw in pencil, and sometimes pen..... but thats it. Happy to be here!  

II Striker II
Crew

Misha_The_Collector

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:54 pm
Ruby Jaguar
Misha_The_Collector
Ruby Jaguar
Misha_The_Collector

\(o ̄∇ ̄o)/

http://www.facebook.com/TrippCore <- totally not secret
anywhere  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:51 pm
Hello! biggrin
You can call me Pmoney, Pascal, or Pasukaru. I'm an artist and have been drawing, painting, and scratching (scratchboard) whatever inspired me since I was a kid. sweatdrop I am sort of a newbie when it comes to anime and manga... but I love it! I would like to become good enough to make my own manga series one day. I have a notebook full of story lines and ideas I would enjoy turning into a manga. ^^
I draw with pencil and pen, but I just got a tablet! Yush! so I might be using that too. 3nodding  

Tasty Appetizer

Ruby Jaguar

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Misha_The_Collector
Ruby Jaguar
Misha_The_Collector
Ruby Jaguar
Misha_The_Collector

\(o ̄∇ ̄o)/

http://www.facebook.com/TrippCore <- totally not secret
anywhere

well i tried that and that didn't work lol, so i'll just give you my display name and you can find me its Rachel 'Raven' Tipton  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:01 pm
Hello, everyone! My name is Clubbed2Death, I don't aspire to be a mangaka but I love drawing and I enter art contests in the art contest forums on Gaia. (Only recently though), and um, errrr... oh! I'm looking forward to viewing people's art! xp I'm a manga nerd so if you need someone's opinion then you can ask meh!  

BroHanSein

EpicNixxi

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:39 pm
Hiya! I'm EpicNixxi. My dream is to live in Japan and become a mangaka! I love drawing, but I haven't had much time lately. I'm gonna try and improve my drawing skills though (especially colouring). I look forward to being in this guild! whee  
The FMG Main

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff