Submit

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:54 am
"Okay. So I know a little bit about your mother and aunts. But anyways why were you assigned to be my guardian angel?" Riannon asked looking at Wyatt with curiosity.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:59 am
"I don't know, but I am glad. I wasn't lying you are cute."  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:21 pm
"That is the third time you have said that I'm cute." She said blushing a little and trying to cover it up. "Why is that. And don't say that I just m. Because many guys have tried that line." She said looking away from him and out the window. It was still dark outside so she could see the stars.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:24 pm
"Your hair and eyes." He smiled and said. "I better go." He walked towards the door.  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:28 pm
"Okay. Will I see you later?" Riannon asked looking at him when he walked over to the door. "If you want to find me I'll be at the cafe or here." She said smiling a little and wondered why she was telling him all these things.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:10 pm
"If you need me just call my name." Wyatt smiled and walked out.  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:20 pm
"Okay." She said quietly watching him walk out. She then turned back towards the window to watch the night change. She loved sunrise because it made her seem brighter.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 pm
After watching the sun rise Riannon got into her uniform for work. "I'll be so happy when I don't have to work anymore." She said to herself grabbing her purse and locking up her condo. She walked the whole way to work again.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:09 am
Riannon made it home after ignoring the two guys. "Why the hell would a demon need to know me? I really need answers and I better get them quick." She said changing into some sweats and a t-shirt. She popped a bag of popcorn in the microwave and grabbed a movie off of her DVD cabinet. "I wonder where Wyatt is?" She said when she heard the beeping of the microwave and the fresh smell of heavily buttered popcorn.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:50 pm
"When I need him to answer some questions he is off doing something else. I mean I can understand if he has another charge. If he does then I won't be so pissed." Riannon said sitting down with her bowl of popcorn and watched old episodes of Kingdom Hospital.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:52 pm
Wyatt orbed in. "Next time just call my name don't send out negative emotions."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:05 pm
"Wah!" She screamed and fell over the back of her chair. "Next time go by the door and knock or at least try not to scare me! It's bad enough I'm watching something creepy." She yelled at him getting up and rubbing her head. "I had called you name. When that didn't work I just left it at that. I could wait for you to appear. I have everything set up to wait. Kingdom Hospital DVD set and a bowl of popcorn." She said noticing now that there was popcorn all over the floor.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:08 pm
"You have to yell my name not say it." Wyatt said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:17 pm
"Now you tell me. You know I just found out yesterday I'm a witch. So I don't know what is what and how to do somethings." Riannon said angrily as she cleaned up the popcorn that she wound up spilling when he startled her. "First question. ow the heck did that demon know my name and where I worked?" She asked as she continued to clean up the popcorn.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:18 pm
"Demons keep tab on all witches and whitelighters." Wyatt said.  
San Fransisco

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff