Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Muse Magician- IM BACK AND READY TO RUMBLE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie Is made to boost what?
  Fire Attributes
  Water Attributes
  Light Attribute
  Earth Attribute
  Dark Attribute
  Air Attribute
View Results

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:28 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
@Fudge: It's also because there have been far too many gender-bending avis in this guild... FAR TOO MANY!!! sweatdrop

@King: Yeah, the same thing happening here...

@Muse: No need to do that, King is a bit of a joker hence the reason he is, KingofJOKERS7

That's why I have my all powerful list! So many people cross dress it makes my head hurt. Leffy, Cold, Vincent, I'm sure there was someone else, and Muse  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:28 pm
kingofjokers7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
@King: And obviously you don't read either as someone has already answered the question stare

@Fudge: You are indeed correct!

@Night: He has all of the digimon that you have and some... I wanna say that he's more of a Royal Knight person, but he says dragon
Wargreymon, Blackwargreymon, ChaosWargreymon, UlforceVeemon, both sides of the Guilmon line, Omnimon (with the potential to get X since he has an x-virus), Empeorgreymon (last I checked you have the wolf), oh and he has Agumon DS's line (ShineGreymon) etc...

He's #2 and I guess you would be number three

Actually there is a reason behind that. Before finishing the message, I tried to think of a video game or computer game I could use as a reference. I couldn't think of one, so I moved on. The time that I spent thinking gave Fudge the chance to post before me, so I didn't know biggrin

Not gonna try to argue and claim you are lying because the time frame of the event would be around two minutes which is the difference in time between our posts and since i am certain you do not refresh to check if anyone has posted the answer to the question that you are about to answer you didn't know that i had posted before you.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:29 pm
I'd ask Kirashimu If I were you he opened most of the RP threads so he's be your best bet, or just dign up to the event and hope your still on the 3rd page ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:29 pm
UnHolyFudge
Also Muse can you really blame king for assuming you were a girl? I mean after all your avi is female which lead him to belive you were a female in real life.

lol everything i am wearing is making it it look like it.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:31 pm
UnHolyFudge
kingofjokers7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
@King: And obviously you don't read either as someone has already answered the question stare

@Fudge: You are indeed correct!

@Night: He has all of the digimon that you have and some... I wanna say that he's more of a Royal Knight person, but he says dragon
Wargreymon, Blackwargreymon, ChaosWargreymon, UlforceVeemon, both sides of the Guilmon line, Omnimon (with the potential to get X since he has an x-virus), Empeorgreymon (last I checked you have the wolf), oh and he has Agumon DS's line (ShineGreymon) etc...

He's #2 and I guess you would be number three

Actually there is a reason behind that. Before finishing the message, I tried to think of a video game or computer game I could use as a reference. I couldn't think of one, so I moved on. The time that I spent thinking gave Fudge the chance to post before me, so I didn't know biggrin

Not gonna try to argue and claim you are lying because the time frame of the event would be around two minutes which is the difference in time between our posts and since i am certain you do not refresh to check if anyone has posted the answer to the question that you are about to answer you didn't know that i had posted before you.

Thank you Fudgelsworth. Plus if you claimed I was lying, I would tell you to submit me to a Polygraph test, which of course you couldn't do biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:32 pm
Muse_Magician
UnHolyFudge
Also Muse can you really blame king for assuming you were a girl? I mean after all your avi is female which lead him to belive you were a female in real life.

lol everything i am wearing is making it it look like it.

Thank you for the avi change. The thing I do to check somebody's gender is check their hands, which of course both your previous avi and your dream avi didn't show.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:33 pm
kingofjokers7
Muse_Magician
kingofjokers7
Muse_Magician
kingofjokers7
Muse_Magician

wow thanks1 i m loving this guild its awsome.

questions how do people keep track of there TP? i know it sthe number of postx10, but when you spend them, how would you knwo home much you have left, aside from how you add more?

*bumps head against wall* It's like they don't read. Although, to be fair, she probably hasn't been to the tp shop yet. Anyway, you don't lose tp for ordering, it's like, damn, how do I put this, You order something and keep on going, you don't lose anything.

hmm intersting, its a win-win sitaution.

Well, can you atleast help me with figuring out stats for them, like HP and MP.

*insulted* im a guy not a girl.

...*backs away slowly*

Are you Discriminating against me? Does Gaia admin need to get involved?

Nonono, it's just that the way your hat made your hair look was girlish, plus you have heels...Besides, how was I supposed to know? Also, I figured that with your name being Muse, you were a girl...*adds Muse to list*

adds me to what list?  
kingofjokers7

Thank you Fudgelsworth. Plus if you claimed I was lying, I would tell you to submit me to a Polygraph test, which of course you couldn't do biggrin

What the fudge is a polygraph test? anyways I usually only claim someone is lying when i know they are or i am at least 97% sure they are.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Fudge is quite the interesting individual... He takes far to many words to explain something so simple rofl

Any hoot... I would go to say that it's the boots that make your avi seem female... HE CHANGED!!!!

@King: Don't forget the biggest one of them all... LISTEN and then Random is doing it as well rofl I don't understand it... but hokay...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:36 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Fudge is quite the interesting individual... He takes far to many words to explain something so simple rofl

Any hoot... I would go to say that it's the boots that make your avi seem female... HE CHANGED!!!!

@King: Don't forget the biggest one of them all... LISTEN and then Random is doing it as well rofl I don't understand it... but hokay...

ye i did!  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
Muse_Magician
kingofjokers7
Muse_Magician
kingofjokers7
Muse_Magician

hmm intersting, its a win-win sitaution.

Well, can you atleast help me with figuring out stats for them, like HP and MP.

*insulted* im a guy not a girl.

...*backs away slowly*

Are you Discriminating against me? Does Gaia admin need to get involved?

Nonono, it's just that the way your hat made your hair look was girlish, plus you have heels...Besides, how was I supposed to know? Also, I figured that with your name being Muse, you were a girl...*adds Muse to list*

adds me to what list?

List of cross dressers/list of people who's avis look the opposite of their gender. It helps.

@Fudge a Polygraph is what is what's normally known as a Lie Detector, although it can be easily faked

@Liger Listen is Leffy. You see I came up with that name by using her initials LFE. the L provides the L, the F makes the sound eff, and the E makes the sound Y, which spells Leffy  
Um wow i am having stupid moments alot lately i still have to update my digideck and i still have 1 more free card for today. I am losing my mind sweatdrop  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey Muse, are you familiar with the band called "Muse"? They sing the songs, Sing for Absolution, Knights of Cydonia, and Uprising

Edit: HE CHANGED AGAIN!!!! That's twice so far rofl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:38 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hey Muse, are you familiar with the band called "Muse"? They sing the songs, Sing for Absolution, Knights of Cydonia, and Uprising

Well I've never heard of them, they probably aren't my kind of music.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:41 pm
kingofjokers7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Well I've never heard of them, they probably aren't my kind of music.

D :<  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces