Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Guitargoober *Out of Order* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guitargoober101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:08 pm
I posted my potential list, it's gonna be long one but I think it is doable with a little help from some special contests.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:10 pm
i think itll be awesome when you have them all dude have fun getting them  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

guitargoober101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:32 pm
I'll try I think I might be bitting off more than I can chew on this one, but if nothing else I will always have Examon!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:35 pm
well im 90% sure i bit off more than i can chew, but thats ok, by the way do you think i need to add apollomon as one of the beast i need, and 2 can you guess what my current avi is?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:35 pm
*Points to Omnimon* Just remember your not the only one with a Royal Knight.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:40 pm
Zadoc the 27th
well im 90% sure i bit off more than i can chew, but thats ok, by the way do you think i need to add apollomon as one of the beast i need, and 2 can you guess what my current avi is?

1. sure if you want to, i'm a fan of him.
2. you look like your character know (just checked your tamer profile and saw that pic)

@levelnight: I never said I was.  

guitargoober101

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:42 pm
I meant don't go crazy saying I got this and you don't, that got me ticked when a few people back then did it...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:46 pm
levelnight20
I meant don't go crazy saying I got this and you don't, that got me ticked when a few people back then did it...

I didn't say that and last time I checked I'm allowed to be excited about a new Digimon I just got especially on my own Tamer Profile page. So please don't try to put my first accomplishment in this guild down, i've been nothing but nice and supportive to people.  

guitargoober101

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:46 pm
guitargoober101
levelnight20

I didn't say that and last time I checked I'm allowed to be excited about a new Digimon I just got especially on my own Tamer Profile page. So please don't try to put my first accomplishment in this guild down, i've been nothing but nice and supportive to people.

You are twisting my words right now... I meant don't do that every day!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:48 pm
Ok I won't and you are also twisting my words. I said if I don't manage to get any of the digimon on my new list then that is ok because I am quite happy with the one I currently have.  

guitargoober101

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:49 pm
Too put it in simple terms, DON'T ACT LIKE CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Trust me I would never do that,
1st off i've got 7 years of experience on the kid
and 2nd I knida figured he had something to do with your comment, that's why i didn't take it to hard. That was retarded what he did earlier, I'm sorry you had to go through that.  

guitargoober101

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:56 pm
guitargoober101
and 2nd I knida figured he had something to do with your comment, that's why i didn't take it to hard. That was retarded what he did earlier, I'm sorry you had to go through that.

He said he could beat Karan,(which is a lie) then he said he could beat me, Karan couldn't beat me!!! So yes i'm a little off edge of everything he said from saying I would lose to him to him saying I screwed myself.
(The Karan can't beat me is real i've battled him twice and won them both...)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:59 pm
Oh yeah I forgot to do this, I love that Examon sprite it looks so awesome. Not kidding very good sprite choice of Karan.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

guitargoober101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:03 pm
levelnight20
guitargoober101

He said he could beat Karan,(which is a lie) then he said he could beat me, Karan couldn't beat me!!! So yes i'm a little off edge of everything he said from saying I would lose to him to him saying I screwed myself.
(The Karan can't beat me is real i've battled him twice and won them both...)

sweet good to hear, christian just likes picking fights, I think it's just cause he's younger than a lot of them members of the guild. I mean the second thing the dude said to toan was that he wanted to fight and I think that was before he had his Choas. I've fought him twice the first time he didn't know the rules so he "won" the second time he had a 3 dice advantage over me so you can imagine how that ended. I find it's best just to ignore some of his more immature comments, but he's not too bad to talk too when he's not trying to fight you.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff