Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Es's WALL OF SHAME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:18 am
_xX Es-One Xx_

USER
_xX Es-One Xx_
im in guild cn u donate 2mil for so i cn finish my avatar

Congratulations on making my "Es's WALL OF SHAME" thread in the guild.

Just because you are in the DMv2 guild does NOt mean I will donate to anyone that asks. ********. If I could donate 2 million gold to "everyone that is in the guild", I would be 10 BILLION gold in debt.
I am Emmmahy, the Evil Overlord of the Sparkling Dutchman!
I have been known to have a temper, and to blind enemies with my lack of shirt.

" Yo, he didn't say in your guild, he said in guild. How much billions would you be in if you donated 2 mil to everyone in any guild? XD "

You are not a friend?
Fear me and my neverending sarcasm, you fool.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:07 pm
emmmahy
_xX Es-One Xx_

USER
_xX Es-One Xx_

Just because you are in the DMv2 guild does NOt mean I will donate to anyone that asks. ********. If I could donate 2 million gold to "everyone that is in the guild", I would be 10 BILLION gold in debt.

" Yo, he didn't say in your guild, he said in guild. How much billions would you be in if you donated 2 mil to everyone in any guild? XD "

You are not a friend?

Great signatures! rofl  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

XSK Silence

Friendly Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:53 pm
USER
_xX Es-One Xx_
USER
u mother fuc ker a** hole and a** hole,. i want to fu ck ur a**. u have to suck my di ck . i want to kill u s**t a** hole b***h go fuc k with ur dad..
im fu ck ur mom puss y a** and she have to suck my dic k u...u tooo b***h.............. scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream get the fuc k out oof gaia.........ur mother a** hole

U mad bro?

give back booty link b***h. alot of people dont like u they all hate u a** hole ...alot of ppl on gaia mad at u s**t...we want to kill u
scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

[NOTE: Yay first guild post! ;D]

Wow. This is my favorite cause the guy just randomly shouts cuss words at you for no reason. xD

My reply: "Wow dude, you don't have to shout to the world what you do all day."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:23 pm
You mad?  

Gourri

nicky haruno

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:56 pm
this is funny lmao  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:08 pm
glengrin
An3urysm
_xX Es-One Xx_
^_^
Does that makes you superior?

Why can't people simply accept others do not share their views? Forcing one's views and beliefs down other's throats is a favorite passtime of many.

I too have been accused of being superior simply because I didn't believe as others have. Feh!

You don't want to feel inferior, don't attack others for not believing as you do. Simple as that.

True that!
(Im pretty sure thats not a correct sentence but I'm to lazy to figure out how to make it correct at the moment xd )  

Seedless Raisons

9,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Seedless Raisons

9,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:12 pm
ll P W E E P ll
dumiEzkimokiller
Damn Es.... I have seen some pretty bad noobs/newbs.... but those PM's are funny... And that "your now talking to a random stranger" stuff made me LOL so hard.... Is it just me or has the Newb/Noob community grown lately.... Its really bothering me.... A Newb/Noob will come up to me and say "cn u plz dnat" and i will say "Sorry, cant.. I'm questing" and their all like "wat u sy" and I'm like "sry cnt i qestn" and their like "oooooo"... its really annoying.... the Newb/Noob community is really growing lately

A newb is someone genuinely new to the site, but still has a literacy level, and a brain.

A noob asks for donations, begs, uses text talk, and is generally annoying.
User Image

soon will have to make a word thats a mixture of both xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:24 am
.__. I hate beggars.
The illiterate people must have came from Myspace. ^.^  

izzyyouokay

Romantic Millionaire

8,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:25 am
glengrin
emmmahy
_xX Es-One Xx_

USER
_xX Es-One Xx_

You are not a friend?

Great signatures! rofl

Why thank you ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:16 pm
BHBK
_xX Es-One Xx_
^_^

dammmmmmnnn that guy really ******** up >_> i hope you dont think all of us Christians are like that? Because we arent
Nah, of course not ALL Christians are like that! I don't have much room to talk on the subject of religion seeing as I have none, however I can say this: "People who care, don't matter. People who matter, don't care. So say what you want and let whoever get offended" Just be sure to apologize and such to those who care A LOT, no sense in getting yourself banned over some diptards inability to take a joke right?

(Pre-Edit: Okay, I know this makes me sound like a total a**, but it's true, besides, I only do jokes, I don't really mean half of it, the other half... well, that's left up to interpretation...)  

Seliph

Seliph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:27 pm
glengrin
Silence the Fallen Angel
this is for you Es

User Image

eek Fortunately, most I have found around Gaia are not this bad! I have to agree though that I have found some true n00bs.

Thanks for clarifying the difference between a n00b and a newb.
Well, to be fair, I think I should point out that there's more than just noobs and newbs, also noobs and n00bs are NOT the same thing, the ladder is FAR worse than the former.

To begin with, there's the nub: The nub is usually considered rude, but not an a**, and a total flake.

Then, there's the noob: Already been described, so I won't bother.

Then, there's the n00b: Arguably the worst of the four, the n00b is unlike the other three categories in the manner that no matter how hard you try, you'll never find the likable/good side of them, not to mention they incorperate the qualities of both the noob and nub in such a way that it's baffling that they've yet to be banned from the site entirely.

Lastly, there's the simple newb: These are simple new users, inexperienced in the ways of gaia, they may act a little odd, but only because they've yet to understand everything and how it works in its entirety. They're the most likely of the four categories to actually mature out of the cycle.

On a different note, as bad as you think the rest of the stuff in this thread may so far be, I've seen worse... The GD is FILLED with all sorts of tasty talk that'd make you fall out of your chair laughing at the n00bishness. Not to mention that one time I saw a pair of people using Talk to CYBER in zOMG!, and right outside of the saw mill too! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:50 pm
*laughs hysterically*  

Kitti Meere

Eloquent Conversationalist

EpicProject

5,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:00 pm
lol just lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:21 pm
I enjoy noobs some times, they give me a laugh on such days as today.
Honestly, the religious one was very ridiculous, such nerve people have.
And seriously, the bible is all filled with contradictory... I know, i got studying it for 9 years of my life with school.

To push your own beliefs and views on others is sooooo.. immature.
I am no god believer, but I don't tell others they are idiots for believing that there is a god, that's their own views on it, just get annoyed when they're jerks to me when i say I don't believe. stare  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

BHBK

Lonely Genius

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:45 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
^_^

put more sob stories up there!! i wanna here more about other pain so i can forget about mine  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff