Agito's Corner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:44 am
yeah i figured as much i saw this live stage show, and i remember seeing their faces, thats how i realized who they were =P lol
and yes how could i forget momotaros >.< lol that was actually kinda funny (im sorry sanjou san (my dash dosnt work stare )) lol but i didnt know he did the zebra fangire, i didnt catch that part.
ohh and yes the Beautiful heart Rina Akiyama heart a.k.a naomi as soon as i saw her in the movie, i was like "its ok Otoya i dont blame you i wouldnt resist her either xp " lol.
Miura was there too? O.O i so missed that lol but its nice that they always find ways to referance other Kamen Rider shows. like The faiz ring tone being used in kabuto mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:32 pm
Or how in the Ryuki movie with Femme and Ryuga,(I already mentioned rina but,)
The cashier at the thai resteraunt is the same actor as Shouichi Tsugami. (agito)
one of Asakura's victims is the same actor as Ryō Ashihara (gills)
the actors who portrayed Sumiko Ozawa and Makoto Hikawa. (His operator and G-3) along with Tōru Hōjō. (the, er, rival who made the V-1 System, you know, the kind of jerky cop)  

Kiriyama Ren

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:16 am
check it out i found some pretty cool Kamen Rider Kivala pics mrgreen
two of them look different, i think the first one is Home made it looks more like a modified kiva but they both looks really Great xd
oh and i read this which i thought was pretty intresting O.O

"In the S.I.C Hero Saga side story King of Vampire (which is an alternate ending to Kamen Rider Kiva), at the end of the wedding Kiva-la shows up instead of Masao Kurenai to warn everyone about the threat of the Lion Fangire's Sabbat. Kiva-la chooses Megumi to become Kamen Rider Kiva-la."

hmm idk its kinda weird that they dont need to have fangire blood in order to henshin with kivala, but i do think Megumi would make a better Kamen Rider Kiva-la seeing as she fought as Ixa a few times xp

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:17 am
so after finding the pictures of the S.I.C Kiva-la i started thinking, if they have female Kivat-Bats. that would mean they reproduce, like every other life form.
so i came up with this story line where Kiva-la would appear in the orginal Kiva Story line and using her powers to revive ArcKivat and give him life making him a real Kivat.
leanding his powers to help her rule over the kivat race as her king thus giving birth to a new Kivat.
Kaiser de Emperana Beelzebub User Image

his default form, accessed through a bite from Beelzebub allows for the user to transform in to Kamen Rider ArcKiva. In this form, ArcKiva can use any of the Fuestles used by Kiva. but only uses one to unleash his devistating power with the "Go To Hell Fuestle"
which creates a Demonic circle underneath his feet and draws all his power to a single Kick.

Kamen Rider ArcKiva
User ImageUser Image

While the majority of his powers come from the blood line of Arc-Kivat, he also shares a bond with Kivat-bat II.
as Arcs power has become the dominate it has sealed Kivas power.
lying dormant deep inside of Beelzebub, this power can only be used with the help of the Wake Up Fuestle (which has been sealed away on his belt untill braking away from Kamen Rider Arc's control).
allowing him and his partner to tap into the power of Kiva, the Wake Up Fuestle unlocks the Catena Chains on his upper body
increasing ArcKivas attack, and speed, Granting him the Ark Sword

:Wake Up:
User Image

and then finally ArcKiva Emperor
unleashing all his Demonic Power with the help of the "Scream Resonance Fuestle" Beelzebub is able to combine the power of both Blood lines and create this new Power.

:Roots Of The King:
User ImageUser Image  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:17 pm
Your amazing O_O I like it  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:47 pm
Thanks mrgreen it was a lot of work my head was spinning trying decided what look to go with, I think I made like 4 or 5 other looks for each form that I decided to ditch =P lol. but I'm happy with how it turned out =)  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:50 am
Happy Holidays Everyone!! mrgreen and a Happy New Year!!
User Image
Kamen Rider Kringle  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:20 am
Agito Geist
Happy Holidays Everyone!! mrgreen and a Happy New Year!!
User Image
Kamen Rider Kringle

man that is so cool  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:10 am
LOL! nice one

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:04 pm
haha that was santa back in the days befor he got fat =P lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:32 pm
"The Celestial Hierarchy"
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

::Kamen Rider Cherub. Kamen Rider Seraph. Kamen Rider Ophani::

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:45 pm
let me say this from the start, I am making a Zeronos reference.
User Image  

Kiriyama Ren

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:22 am
lol thats awesome blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:40 am
User Image

I Love This Picture, just everything about it screams awesomeness >.<
the way it was the drawn, the unique style of Coloring.
Otoya Definitly represented for the Human Side in Kamen Rider Kiva
i just kinda wish he was able to keep Kivat II =/
which is why i love his small role in Kamen Rider Decade mrgreen
well enjoy everyone ill repost a new pic soon, Have a safe and Happy New Year Everyone! blaugh  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:52 pm
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5k8oCN0qdL8/TRnLR7_hOuI/AAAAAAAADBw/xfm9NDvOECk/s1600/kr+accel+booster.jpg

Check This out!! >.< Accel is returning with a new kick a** form in the new line of W spin off movies mrgreen The new form will be called Kamen Rider Accel Booster. and will make his apperance in the first movie "Kamen Rider W Returns: Kamen Rider Accel". It will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray on April 21, 2011. which means maybe we wont have too wait so damn long to see it xp lol

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uzqF4sxcW3c/TRmtV-Nmn5I/AAAAAAAACW4/e-LU03XAKm0/s1600/w_accel_aki.jpg
Using the Gaia Memory Enhancement Adapter, a device that is circulating around Fuuto, this form makes the user three times stronger compared to its previous form. This form is accordingly, stronger that Accel Trail and as you can see, he already ditched the default wheels of the regular form and now donning a new visor!

(now i read this on Jefusion.com) http://www.jefusion.com/2010/12/kamen-rider-w-returns-v-cinema-update.html

The movie is divided into two movies, the first movie will revolve around Ryu Terui aka Kamen Rider Accel while the other will be about Kamen Rider Eternal.

The 2nd movie will features the past story of Daido Katsumi, the leader of NEVER and will show something called "Gaia Memory Zero." A red version of Kamen Rider Eternal, called "Red Flare" is said to appear. New Dopants are said to appear, including Eyes.
Asides from the secrets behind the birth of Kamen Rider Eternal, we will learn the battle between Utopia Dopant and Eternal that happened in the past. So far, not much has been revealed in the scan.

Kamen Rider W Returns: Kamen Rider Eternal (tentative title) will be out on July 2011.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff