Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Once A Turk (BC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:48 pm
rila_chan
Saerenna
rila_chan
Saerenna
((HI RILA!!!! xd ))
(HI SAEVEENA!!!!!!!!!!!! I got question to ask ya do you mind if meru was in solider at the time because you it was and she was still full-humen?)
(that makes perfect sense for this RP, but if you notice, there are many different ones here that take place at different times, so it's possible for you to be a SOLDIER here and a Turk in another thread. ^_^ Like I am a scientist here, but a Turk in others.)
(okay condisered meru a 2ed class solider but she gets altered later on if that's okay?)
((Sure that works, my character is a Turk whos altered later. wink ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:53 pm
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
Saerenna
rila_chan
Saerenna
((HI RILA!!!! xd ))
(HI SAEVEENA!!!!!!!!!!!! I got question to ask ya do you mind if meru was in solider at the time because you it was and she was still full-humen?)
(that makes perfect sense for this RP, but if you notice, there are many different ones here that take place at different times, so it's possible for you to be a SOLDIER here and a Turk in another thread. ^_^ Like I am a scientist here, but a Turk in others.)
(okay condisered meru a 2ed class solider but she gets altered later on if that's okay?)
(cool did ya see my profile will if ya did can you tell me what's going on so far?)  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:53 pm
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
Saerenna
rila_chan
Saerenna
((HI RILA!!!! xd ))
((And mine's a scientist who does the altering!!! xd xd Before becomeing a Turk. Y'see, EVERYTHING leads back to ShinRa!! ^_^))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:56 pm
(Cool but whats going on so far so I may fit in?)  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:02 pm
rila_chan
((in THIS PARTICULAR, Rp it's based in the past... as you know. And right now a group of 3 Turks are wandering around outside of 'New Nebelheim' as it were. They are currently being accompanied by a young woman named "Dawn"... that's about it... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:03 pm
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel was bewildered to say the least, his superiors were acting.... un-superior-like... He stared long and hard at the both of them, noting Fenrir's broad grin and Garm's gentle smile, he thought back on how they had refered to themselves by the butchered nicknames the young Turk had unintentionally given them, and suddenly his face devolved into a scowl, Pulling himself forcibly away from Fenrir's comradrial hug he stood accusingly before them, "You are mocking me aren't you!" He snapped, his nerves were definettally on edge, but he only stayed angry long enough to remember to whom he was speaking. "I'm sorry.. I ... didn't mean it like that... Just... what ARE your names?" he finished lamely looking abashed at his own behavior.

Fenrir's face lost a little of it's mirth and converted to a beleivably sincere look. " We weren't mocking you... (much) you seemed a bit jumpy and well Garm and I thought it would be better if didn't remind you that you forgot our names. Most people can't for the life of them tell us apart so we've learned not to be sticky about it." Garm nodded, coraberating Fenrir's words. He liked the young Turk too and didn't want to see him in a such a poker.

" Don't worry about it," Fenrir continued, " I'll even give you a sure-fire way to tell us apart. I've only got one peircing," he called attention to an ornate silver ring he wore in his left ear, " And Garm's got two. We did that on purpose. Oh... and I'm Fenrir by the way. I'm the wolf of sin, born from Loki, and represent a guilty concience, chained at present but to be released to wreak havoc during the Gottendammerung," he said these words with a genial smile and seemed not at all put out about his gruesome namesake.

" I'm Garm..... scholars believe.... I won't bore you with it," Garm said in his quieter way. By this time they had reached the outskirts of Niebelheim.

" So! We're we eating?" Fenrir asked jovially.

Eskevar Fire Cross

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:08 pm
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
in THIS PARTICULAR, Rp it's based in the past... as you know. And right now a group of 3 Turks are wandering around outside of 'New Nebelheim' as it were. They are currently being accompanied by a young woman named "Dawn"... that's about it... sweatdrop
(Okay thanks I'll try to jump in hehehehehehe)
"GOD I'AM BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" meru shouts while leaning next to an amoer truck with some other soliders meru haikri was just been promuted of becoming a 2ed class solider because of her talents "OH SHUT IT KID!!!!!!!!" another solider said hoping the young sniper would shut up while muttering to another solider meru's frist mission was to help rebluid nielbem scince the inccient. Meru sighed a bit being bored was'nt something she called fun so she took her sniper riffle and her bag and went off to look around the town while looking around meru thought to herself "Wow I can't belive sephy achally done all this" feeling a lil sorry for the townspeople a bit  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:21 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel was bewildered to say the least, his superiors were acting.... un-superior-like... He stared long and hard at the both of them, noting Fenrir's broad grin and Garm's gentle smile, he thought back on how they had refered to themselves by the butchered nicknames the young Turk had unintentionally given them, and suddenly his face devolved into a scowl, Pulling himself forcibly away from Fenrir's comradrial hug he stood accusingly before them, "You are mocking me aren't you!" He snapped, his nerves were definettally on edge, but he only stayed angry long enough to remember to whom he was speaking. "I'm sorry.. I ... didn't mean it like that... Just... what ARE your names?" he finished lamely looking abashed at his own behavior.

Fenrir's face lost a little of it's mirth and converted to a beleivably sincere look. " We weren't mocking you... (much) you seemed a bit jumpy and well Garm and I thought it would be better if didn't remind you that you forgot our names. Most people can't for the life of them tell us apart so we've learned not to be sticky about it." Garm nodded, coraberating Fenrir's words. He liked the young Turk too and didn't want to see him in a such a poker.

" Don't worry about it," Fenrir continued, " I'll even give you a sure-fire way to tell us apart. I've only got one peircing," he called attention to an ornate silver ring he wore in his left ear, " And Garm's got two. We did that on purpose. Oh... and I'm Fenrir by the way. I'm the wolf of sin, born from Loki, and represent a guilty concience, chained at present but to be released to wreak havoc during the Gottendammerung," he said these words with a genial smile and seemed not at all put out about his gruesome namesake.

" I'm Garm..... scholars believe.... I won't bore you with it," Garm said in his quieter way. By this time they had reached the outskirts of Niebelheim.

" So! We're we eating?" Fenrir asked jovially.
"Gatten...Dammerung?" Vaizel asked slowly, then his face slowly split into a grin. "The Twighlight haunts us both Fenrir... You may be a wolf,... but I'm a devil!" Then he started to laugh,... "What were our selective parents thinking??"  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:23 pm
(Do you want our charrie's to meet up? just wondering?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:36 pm
rila_chan
((Oh we'll bump into you, don't worry about it! wink ))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:44 pm
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
((Oh we'll bump into you, don't worry about it! wink ))
(okaies)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:05 pm
Fenrir returned his grin, " I have no idea..... I think they thought it rather funny that we are men with wolve's names. Well, we'll have to drink a toast to a devil and some wolves when we eat dinner."  

Eskevar Fire Cross

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:28 pm
"Well, to tell you all the truth, I'm pretty new around here too, so I don't know which restraunts might be good." Dawn admitted with a chuckle, holding the troublesome young chocobo in her arms. "I suppose we should just pick a place at random." She listened to the conversation between the men regarding their names and laughted again. "I'll drink to that one, boys."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:25 pm
(anyone there?)  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:34 pm
rila_chan